Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Miscellaneous Entries

Odd ball posts

1. Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth II

by , 11-11-2011 at 01:26 PM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    I have been asked to run the Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth campaign module for another group that has formed in the area. Now, this won't actually happen until next about late Spring or Summer of next year. I am debating as to if I should post a campaign log for it here? Just not sure how many people are actually reading the campaign logs? Figure that I would see if I get any feedback here about the matter.

Actually, with the infrequency of the group that I ran the campaign for first ...
  2. Itching to get a game session in.

by , 10-17-2011 at 10:06 AM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    It has been so frustrating in that it seems that with our large group, there seems to always be something that keeps us from being able to meet and game. I will admit that with my duties at the fire department, my availability has been restricted the past couple of months, but as the DM, when I was able to run a session, either many folks weren't able to attend or the folks that host our game sessions weren't available. This is why that when we have been able to have a game session this year, ...
  3. Unforseen life happenings

by , 08-05-2011 at 09:17 AM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    Just wanted to put a quick post to appologize for it being a while since that last Search for the Drow post. We have run into the problem of life getting in the way of gaming. A couple of folks have had some medical issues as well as the one couple that are expecting a new baby to arrive within the next couple of weeks. Also, our game site hosts have a 3 week event that they attend each year and from the start of our group, we have allowed for them to keep attending this. Since these events ...
  4. A new game

by , 09-27-2010 at 07:46 AM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    As we have come to the conclusion of our second 2E D&D game, we will be looking to start a new game sometime during the second half of October. This time we will be playing Conspiracy X. It will be GMed by Etarnon and will be interesting to see what unfolds in a non D&D world. At the present time, I am not sure if I will make a campaign log for my character or not. Also, speaking of character, I have no idea what type of a character I will be playing. I am excited to be able to get ...
  5. And the party has grown

by , 03-08-2010 at 11:44 AM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    Belsar will be updating his campaign journal on Wednesday. We had some new folks join the group and here is the party breakdown:

Me = Belsar Hammerfell, Dwarf fighter

Etarnon = Dengar, Human ranger

Ade = Blintz, Dwarf fighter

Fezi = Fjalar "Ferret", Dwarf wayfinder

Ben = Lorien, Elf mage

Colleen = Neravin, Half-elf Druid

Aeval = Corabell, Elf cleric

Harley = Merrick, Half-elf mage/thief ...

Updated 03-09-2010 at 05:41 PM by cplmac

Categories
    Miscellaneous Entries
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast