Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Underdark Adventure

Belsar Hammerfell's journal log of this adventure

1. More info on the illithid encounter

by , 05-20-2010 at 08:00 PM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    At the time where Belsar thinks that he was fighting some giant white wormlike creature, he was actually under mind controll from the one illithid. Yes, even I don't make a saving throw every now and then. When I failed that save, our DM hands me a note that reads, "You are obviously the best Dwarf fighter here. Attack the others and show that this is true." As luck would have it, the character of Rennek then came over to help fight the illithid. Now I didn't have to figure out which ...
  2. Meeting the illithids

by , 05-18-2010 at 05:38 PM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    Since it was getting close to sunset and the fact that it seems like usually our foes like to be more active at night, we figure that it would be best to wait until morning before checking out the giants cave. A watch is set and we make camp away from the cave entrance. I made a large camp fire that would burn all night. We also made a blockade at the cave entrance. We even soaked it with oil from a couple of oil flasks. This way, if something attacked from the cave, we can set the oil and ...
  3. Giant Killers

by , 05-04-2010 at 05:31 PM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    On day two of working on the repairs to my war hammer and the arrow heads for Merrick, I noticed an odd clanging sound after I stopped working. The local smithy said that is the bell to gather towns folk to help defend Thurmaster. With the work needing to cool, I went straight to the meeting at the front gate. Of course, we have to go and try to save some fishermen that are being attacked by some giants.

We arrive just in time to see two giants preparing to leave with a human body ...
  4. We get to surprise the Undead for once

by , 04-29-2010 at 02:56 PM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    After resting, we go back to Milborne, We get there late and arrange for rooms for the night. The next day, I looked for some better armor to purchase, but there is none to be found. We then set out for Thurmaster, but have to leave Corabell at the inn. She seemed to be in some type of trance. The Barkeep was paid to take care of her until we returned. As we set out, Blintz, Rennek, Tristiana, Dengar, and Godric are nowhere to be found. Hopefully the 5 of them have set out for Thurmaster earlier ...
  5. More Trolls

by , 04-20-2010 at 07:35 PM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    Well, as luck would have it, we managed to not get hit very often in the last battle with the trolls. We seem to be getting better at fighting as a group and are getting better at fighting in general. With the minimal damage taken, Corabell and Neravin were able to heal up the party and still had some healing spells left for later.

Being healed and not having used that many supplies, we decide to go check out the room that Lorien put the webs at the entrance. We were surprise to ...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast