Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth again

by , 02-08-2012 at 11:15 AM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    Ok, eventhough I haven't seen any posts, the previous blog entry has had over 1400 views. I will take this as there are some folks that would like to follow the new groups progress through this adventure. When they do begin, I will post a campaign log for their group.

At this time, there are 4 seats available for this game. Even with the campaign log being here on my P&PG blog, prospective players need to inquire about joining the group by going to the Steel City Gamers group ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. A short cut from some new friends

by , 09-16-2010 at 12:53 PM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    As we gathered for this game session, I was pleasantly surprised to find that Belsar has gained enough XP that he has now become a level 6 fighter. This will come in handy since it is the party's intent to push down the the illithid's underground city stronghold in an attempt to free all those that have been taken.

We set out with the intent on making our way to the illithid's city. From what we have seen and been told of the illithids, the people that they have taken ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Postponed the next game session

by , 06-08-2010 at 04:41 PM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    Sorry folks, but the DM of the Underdark Adventure has some stuff to take care of this Saturday, so we had to postpone our next game session. The party is preparing to push futher down into the underdark. Hopefully everyone's schedule will mesh and we can do this on the 19th.

Not really sure what happened, but Belsar is watching for that giant worm that appeared when they were fighting the illithids. Had a close one with the Ferret almost getting his brain ate like the Giant. At ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized