Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

cplmac's campaign logs & blogs

Campaign log postings and other ramblings of mine.

cplmac

1. Underdark Adventure

by , 12-07-2009 at 03:20 PM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    This is the campaign journal of Belsar Hammerfell. He is a Dwarf fighter in the Underdark Adventure being DMed by Starwolf013 for our tabletop group while I work on the continuation of my "Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth" game.

He started out at level 1, just like all the other members of the party did. He is a dwarven weaponsmith. His family is looking to expand their area of manufacturing and be able to have more income for the growing size of the family. Belsar was chosen to ...

Updated 12-07-2009 at 03:27 PM by cplmac

Categories
    Campaign Logs , Underdark Adventure
  2. Enjoying being a player for a change

by , 11-25-2009 at 05:16 PM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    I am enjoying being a player for a change. This is the first time that I have got to actually play a character in a game since 1991. We are fortunate in our tabletop game group that there are several people that are willing to run games. We have been playing 2E so far, but we may eventually even branch out to do other RPGs as well. I know there is one person that would like to run a Star Wars game.

Starwolf, from the site here is actually DMing the game that we are currently doing. ...
  3. Some Character Updates

by , 09-03-2009 at 03:53 PM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    Although we have started a new adventure with first level characters, I have been slowly working on the Tsojcanth game also. I was spending more time on finishing up all the prep of my Destiny of Kings online game. With that taken care of, I wanted to at least post some good news for 4 of the Tsojcanth characters.

When we next run the Tsojcanth game, both Weslocke and Hockerbrecht will become 6th level fighters, Cathartic will be an 8th level cleric, and Dunil will now be a 10th level ...
  4. Game Session 20

by , 07-22-2009 at 07:27 PM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    We picked back up with the party having just fought off Drelnza. Having managed to find the hidden compartments of the dias, and find that she is restoring her body inside the coffin. Not wanting to take any chances in having to fight her again, they both put a wooden stake through her heart and sever her head from the rest of her body. The head is then placed up on one of the platforms by a door that enters the room.

Now they get down to checking things out. Since there was no evil ...

Updated 09-03-2009 at 02:44 PM by cplmac

Categories
    Campaign Logs , Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth
  5. Session 19

by , 07-15-2009 at 06:52 PM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    As we got the group together again, the Minotaurs got to attack first since they had surprise. They caused some damage and fled, but not before the party was able to retaliate and had one of the bulls pretty badly injured. With that bull bleeding like it was, they agreed that a blind gulley dwarf would have even been able to track it. Following the blood trail into the labyrinth, they easily found the bull laying along the path. In hopes that it may lead them to the minotaurs, they healed the ...
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast