Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Campaign Logs

1. Underdark Adventure: Standing against Patchy

by , 01-19-2010 at 07:03 PM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    A check of the cabin again only gives up some bandaging supplies and several flasks of oil. We take it with us, figuring that it will come in handy later. Since we were at the end of this passage, we head back to where another passage went when we decided to check this way first.

As we go down the other direction, we again come across another cabin in here. As we are approaching it, a person comes out and is surprised to see us. He immediately starts calling for help, so naturally, ...

Updated 02-18-2010 at 11:58 AM by cplmac

Categories
    Campaign Logs , Underdark Adventure
  2. Underdark Adventure: The Garlstone Mine

by , 01-11-2010 at 07:27 PM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    We decide that it would be best to check the last couple of rooms that we had bypassed while chasing Patchy, as well as the tower that Merrick and Dengar had assaulted when we attacked the Keep. As several of them went up the tower, they saw that there was someone hanging from a distant tree. I said that I would go check it out. As I closed in on the tree, I could hear the person whimpering. Next, thing I know, the blasted ground gives way from out beneath me again. We are going to have to ...
  3. Underdark Adventure

by , 12-14-2009 at 09:55 PM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    As we press on, we find a room that has some fine furniture inside. It is apparent that nobody has been in the room for a very long time. Everything is covered with dust and there are no footprints to be seen. It was at this time that we realized that Tristiana was nowhere to be found. Somehow we had lost track of her in the fighting upstairs and outside of the Keep.

Suddenly, we all realize that there are footsteps coming down the stairs from above. Now this is surprising since ...
  4. Underdark Adventure

by , 12-07-2009 at 03:20 PM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    This is the campaign journal of Belsar Hammerfell. He is a Dwarf fighter in the Underdark Adventure being DMed by Starwolf013 for our tabletop group while I work on the continuation of my "Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth" game.

He started out at level 1, just like all the other members of the party did. He is a dwarven weaponsmith. His family is looking to expand their area of manufacturing and be able to have more income for the growing size of the family. Belsar was chosen to ...

Updated 12-07-2009 at 03:27 PM by cplmac

Categories
    Campaign Logs , Underdark Adventure
  5. Some Character Updates

by , 09-03-2009 at 03:53 PM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    Although we have started a new adventure with first level characters, I have been slowly working on the Tsojcanth game also. I was spending more time on finishing up all the prep of my Destiny of Kings online game. With that taken care of, I wanted to at least post some good news for 4 of the Tsojcanth characters.

When we next run the Tsojcanth game, both Weslocke and Hockerbrecht will become 6th level fighters, Cathartic will be an 8th level cleric, and Dunil will now be a 10th level ...
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast