Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Campaign Logs

1. More Trolls

by , 04-20-2010 at 07:35 PM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    Well, as luck would have it, we managed to not get hit very often in the last battle with the trolls. We seem to be getting better at fighting as a group and are getting better at fighting in general. With the minimal damage taken, Corabell and Neravin were able to heal up the party and still had some healing spells left for later.

Being healed and not having used that many supplies, we decide to go check out the room that Lorien put the webs at the entrance. We were surprise to ...
  2. The Retreat (Escape)

by , 03-24-2010 at 06:45 PM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    Being barely conscious enough to think straight, I have managed to get the party to flee from this area. With myself and a couple of the other heavy fighters being badly beat up, there would have been no way that we would have survived another fight with Trolls. It did take a little convincing to get them going, but eventually even Corabell agreed to leave. When I turned to lead the party out, I realize that Blintz, Tristiana, Rennek, Juniata, and Godric have already gone. Hopefully, Blintz ...
  3. Attacked from 2 sides

by , 03-10-2010 at 01:47 PM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    Ok, We got 7 orcs and their dwarf captive, and there are 7 of us. We should have no problem, as Corabell attacks after paralyzing 3 of them with a spell. Then we hear the Ancient Orc Hag. She steps out along with 4 other orcs. Hmm, 12 against 7, and they have us from 2 different sides. This isn't going to be good, but we have no choice as the orcs are on top of us in no time. At least only 9 of them can move, thanks to Corabells spell. Yep, just as suspected, that orc Hag has spells. I am sure that ...

Updated 03-11-2010 at 08:58 AM by cplmac (spelling)

Categories
    Campaign Logs , Underdark Adventure
  4. Way to many Orcs

by , 02-22-2010 at 07:50 PM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    We get hit with another wave of Orcs. This group has a very large Orc riding on a large lizard. As we spread out and fight these ones, a couple more orcs show up to fill in where others had fallen. Another one shows up and it is evident that he is some type of a spell caster. Luckily, Lorien was free and able to get up to him and got a spell off first. Flames flew from Lorien's finger tips and struck the orc. It is always nice to hear an orc in pain.

The orcs were relatively ...
  5. An Interesting Discovery

by , 02-18-2010 at 11:50 AM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    We drag our captive along and make our way back to the first cabin we had come to. Since there is only one way into this area, it would be easier to defend. Also, since everyone was pretty well beat up, we decide to have the whole party go inside the cabin, but still set a watch roster. As the "night" passed, there were some visitors pass by the cabin searching for what they called "puny humans", but nobody gave the cabin a second look. We believe that it was Orcs that had ...
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast