Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

cplmac's campaign logs & blogs

Campaign log postings and other ramblings of mine.

cplmac

1. A new member

by , 05-01-2011 at 10:24 PM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    We begin with the party being at the Abbey of Pelor at Bissel. The head Abbot had asked Cathartic and Benedict to bring the entire party there. The party was given the evening meal before being warned. It has become known that the Margrave was actually planning on using Daouds Wondrous Lanthorn, Prison of Zagig, and the Demonicon of Iggwilv to help over throw his Grace, the March of Bissel. It appears to have been rather fortunate that the Drow managed to get ahold of the items. At least they ...
  2. The Party Members

by , 02-21-2011 at 01:58 PM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    As promised previously, here are the characters for Tsojcanth: Search for the Drow.

Weslocke: Elf mage 9 / fighter 6. He is the party's leader.

Flemin: Dwarf fighter 7. Although next to the shortest member, he is the physically strongest.

Arocken: Human ranger 7. She is the party's guide through the wilderness.

Benedict: Human cleric 7. He has been the all around cleric; healing and fighting/support.

Hockerbrecht: Half Elf ...
  3. Tsojcanth: Search for the Drow

by , 02-11-2011 at 02:33 PM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    Ok folks, the other members of our tabletop game group are chomping at the bit to get back to my 2E D&D game. Since I have gotten the opportunity to play a character in both another DM's 2E as well as another GM's Conspiracy X game, I have told them to give me a couple of months to finish getting things together to kick of the next game. I hope to have concluded my online "Destiny of Kings" game that I have been running in the Chat by the time this starts. All of the original 9 ...
  4. A new game

by , 09-27-2010 at 07:46 AM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    As we have come to the conclusion of our second 2E D&D game, we will be looking to start a new game sometime during the second half of October. This time we will be playing Conspiracy X. It will be GMed by Etarnon and will be interesting to see what unfolds in a non D&D world. At the present time, I am not sure if I will make a campaign log for my character or not. Also, speaking of character, I have no idea what type of a character I will be playing. I am excited to be able to get ...
  5. A short cut from some new friends

by , 09-16-2010 at 12:53 PM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    As we gathered for this game session, I was pleasantly surprised to find that Belsar has gained enough XP that he has now become a level 6 fighter. This will come in handy since it is the party's intent to push down the the illithid's underground city stronghold in an attempt to free all those that have been taken.

We set out with the intent on making our way to the illithid's city. From what we have seen and been told of the illithids, the people that they have taken ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast