Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Miscellaneous Entries

Odd ball posts

1. And the party has grown

by , 03-08-2010 at 12:44 PM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    Belsar will be updating his campaign journal on Wednesday. We had some new folks join the group and here is the party breakdown:

Me = Belsar Hammerfell, Dwarf fighter

Etarnon = Dengar, Human ranger

Ade = Blintz, Dwarf fighter

Fezi = Fjalar "Ferret", Dwarf wayfinder

Ben = Lorien, Elf mage

Colleen = Neravin, Half-elf Druid

Aeval = Corabell, Elf cleric

Harley = Merrick, Half-elf mage/thief ...

Updated 03-09-2010 at 06:41 PM by cplmac

Categories
    Miscellaneous Entries
  2. Damn Groundhog Didn't Have to be Right

by , 02-10-2010 at 05:48 PM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    Hmm, might have to make a trip up to Punxitawny (spelling?) and make stew out of Phil so that he stops seeing his shadow. Our tabletop group was supposed to get together last Saturday for a game session, but Mother Nature decided to drop the big snow storm out here. Many of the members had power outages, not to mention the problem with all that snow on the roads. If the weather cooperates, we are going to try for this Saturday, Feb. 13th. If we do get to game, I will get Belsar's journal entry updated ...
  3. Enjoying being a player for a change

by , 11-25-2009 at 05:16 PM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    I am enjoying being a player for a change. This is the first time that I have got to actually play a character in a game since 1991. We are fortunate in our tabletop game group that there are several people that are willing to run games. We have been playing 2E so far, but we may eventually even branch out to do other RPGs as well. I know there is one person that would like to run a Star Wars game.

Starwolf, from the site here is actually DMing the game that we are currently doing. ...
  4. We are still here, just busy

by , 06-19-2009 at 10:27 AM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    At this time, we should be having another session of our Tsojcanth game on June 27th. With the large group and varying Summer schedules, we are limited on when we are able to have game sessions. Also, just for those that have been following the campaign log, since I will be leaving for vacation with the family the next day, the game session won't be updated on the blog until July 6th or later. Sorry about the inconvenience, but I won't have computer access while on vacation. Although, with the time ...

Updated 06-19-2009 at 10:31 AM by cplmac

Categories
    Miscellaneous Entries
  5. An Evening Off

by , 05-27-2009 at 07:42 AM (cplmac's campaign logs & blogs)
    Originally, last Saturday was slated to be another session of the Tsojcanth game. However, myself (the DM), was on my way towards our meeting place when I came across the local fire departments fire engine on the way to a call. I could see that there was only the driver in the truck, and having a medic background, I turned the truck around and followed the fire engine to a house fire.

Worked out good, since I ended up being the first medic on the scene, in case one was needed. Luckily ...
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast