Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Tales of the Olde Phoenix

Or, my gaming adventures and mis-adventures. Things at least remotely related to gaming in general.

1. An adventure in Windows

Not the MessySoft kind. Real solid physical windows with glass in them.

Last Saturday we at long last got rid of the 90 year old windows a in this 90 year old house. The change is amazing. No rattles, hardly any road noise, and best of all no drafts.

This comes courtesy of my wife wining the perfect loan contest at Quicken Loans where she works, The prize money paid for the new windows. Yea we are that domesticated, or homeowners, much the same really. Win a big prize ...
    Tags: gaming, home Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Necrothredmancer

I have noticed that the Fantasy campaign resources forum gets very little love. You go back four pages and you are back four years.

Well there is some good stuff in those pages that doesn't get any attention anymore. To rectify that I have been posting in those forums to bump the material to the front. To get the attention of people that have joined in the interval since it was posted,and slowly rolled off the front pages.

As mentioned in the past I am slowly getting ...
  3. Once more into the breach...

Back again the intertubes have been boring.

I have not been idle gaming wise. My Saturday group has started a new campaign with a Norse feel. They are out to become the rulers of the north.

I have been working to get my long running game down in some coherent fashion. Two complete cities, Seahaven and Woodmanor two villages of importance Joy Island, and Malltranno, two more cities started Eyrie Keep and Hellsgate.

My ancient and crumbling world maps ...
  4. To blog or not to blog?

With some of the profile features back I decided to give the blogs another look. I still see no way to edit the blogs once posted.

I don't have much to add right now. Gaming tomorrow. Last session got canceled due to people being sick or the weather being awful. I am jonesing for a game at this point.

Blog edited. Thank you Farcaster.

Updated 02-20-2011 at 01:01 PM by tesral (Because I can)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. After Action, May 30th.

Ron -- Johnny male Elf, Toymaker
    Sue M -- Sharpy female 1/2 Elf fighter
    Tom -- Sy male mostly human psionic
    Sue S -- Nelida female mostly Human cleric with a few tricks.

The session started with a bit of basking in the successful run to New City. It was decided to do some intelligence on the other gangs in the area, and see what it was going to take to absorb them. Discussed were:

The Wallmen, a gang pieced together out of two fighting groups. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast