Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Almost Dead (again)

For inclusion later in the book...

The wound throbbed beneath his arm, and he could feel his blood soaking his shirt and trousers beneath the wound. His only hope was to get to a safe haven. His mouth gaped as he saw that he stood before the StormHaven public cemetery. If the blood loss didn't kill him, drinking the potion he had received from the Church would leave him incapacitated and vulnerable to capture which would end up killing him. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Background Info

After reading lots of threads and several different boards about how to establish a campaign world (or just a campaign!), I thought I'd wax poetic here about my methodologies that have developed over the years.

I went on forever about how I do the big background stuff in my first entry, so here's more of a nitty-gritty view.

My world works... that's as clear as I can get to it. There are kingdoms that are foundering and failing, to either just disappear or be subsumed ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Play's the Thing!

I've changed my gaming style several times since I began playing. I began in late 1980, with the first edition (lower case, as it wasn't an "official" title!!) set of the six little books. I have been told that my first character was a Dwarven Fighter, but I don't remember... it was all a haze...

It began earlier that year when I began my life at college. I quickly found a couple of friends and began doing what all college students did when the drinking age was 18... drinking ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized