Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Campaign Logs

1. Maybe running a game ... (part 2)

by , 11-03-2012 at 11:40 AM (Inside lives a goblin that feeds on indecision.)
    We ended up creating characters for Tunnels & Trolls, and I ran them through The Dungeon of the Rat, a new-ish GM adventure from RPGNow.

Then real life intervened. We've met twice in as many months, both times to run Dragon Age. It's an interesting system and an interesting world, but I'm not sure whether we'll return to T&T, do DA instead, or what. (Including just drift our separate ways.)

That got me thinking about another campaign I'd like to get started, ...
  2. Maybe running a game ...

by , 06-14-2012 at 09:18 AM (Inside lives a goblin that feeds on indecision.)
    The GM of my current group wants to take a break, so I've volunteered to run something. Of the five billion options I presented, these seem to be the most popular:

1. Eldritch Skies, which I reviewed incompetently on RPG.net a couple of weeks ago.
    2. RuneQuest (Mongoose Legend, possibly upgrading to RQ6 when it comes out), setting either Elric of Melnibone or Pavis in Glorantha. (Although I've yet to read Age of Treason, and perversely I'm itching to try something Malkioni.)
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  3. Orc Lands suspended ...

by , 05-15-2009 at 08:35 AM (Inside lives a goblin that feeds on indecision.)
    Three weeks ago, the players and I decided to suspend the Orc Lands campaign, due to the lack of new players and the number of times one absence cancelled the game.

I'm going to move the game to play-by-post at some point, although I'm not sure whether I should continue to run it as BRP.
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
  4. Orclands Session 2: Mar 1, 2009

by , 04-10-2009 at 01:17 PM (Inside lives a goblin that feeds on indecision.)
    The Story So Far

The Village of Red Briar

Red Briar resembled an armed camp, thanks to the War Chief, Swift Sword. He's convinced of an imminent attack from the Blood Axe tribe, the Over-Sea Folk, the now-disappeared Shadow Foot tribe, the Stone Home tribe in the mountains, or possibly neighboring Ashen Hand villages. He trust no one ... except Saddle, who humored him as long as possible.

Gray Cloud, the Peace Chief, acquiesces to Swift Sword's every ...

Updated 04-12-2009 at 12:19 PM by fmitchell

Categories
    Campaign Logs
  5. Orclands Session 1: Feb 15, 2009

by , 03-20-2009 at 12:58 AM (Inside lives a goblin that feeds on indecision.)
    (Yes, this log is horribly late. I hope to catch up before next session.)

The Story So Far

Intruders!

All the People of the Ashen Hand have a duty to stand watch at the borders of their lands. Saddle the shaman and Thinks Much the scholar, as residents of Green Plains Village, spent their mandatory two weeks standing watch at a camp near the Swiftwater River, within sight of the Over-Sea-Folk settlement on the other side.

Across the river, ...
    Categories
    Campaign Logs
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast