Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Sass & Sorcery

Odd thoughts, random musings, and irreverent commentary. Oh, and that roleplaying stuff, too~

1. Another Year, Another Move

It was little more than one year ago that I last moved. I hated it then. Color me surprised to find I still hate the process.

And now, here I am, mostly settled into a new apartment with new (read: old) roommates - my dad and his wife. It's been over ten years since I last lived with the man, and I've changed a fair amount since then. He's changed a bit, too, though I'm predicting lots more quality time with my laptop than with my kin, heh.

I'm very appreciative of his ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Turning D&D into an "MMO"

(Inspired by something I read on rpg.net this morning, and seem to be unable to find again. Sigh. Crazy awesome idea, though.)

What if instead of the "traditional" D&D setting, the world operated as a MMO, in the vein of .hack. The setting would be self-aware: that is, the characters "know" they're just digital avatars; NPCs are either other "players" or limited-response AI, and the difference is obvious to the PCs (the color of their 'name' tag, maybe ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. [Transdimensional TMNT] Episode 01: The Phantom City

Theorizing that one could travel between dimensions, Sariel and Piski were pushed through the trans-dimensional portal and vanished...

They found themselves in a basement. A musty, dusty, old basement, filled with boxes of stored junk from twenty years ago. Indeed, the house it was attached to was also musty and dusty, with decor twenty(-ish) years old. The televisions they came across had no signals, the radios playing music and automated disc jockey "banter." Of people ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Transdimensional Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

What if you could travel to parallel worlds? The same year, the same Earth, only different dimensions. A world where the Russians rule America... or where your dreams of being superstar came true... or where San Francisco was a maximum security prison... And one world with nothing but shrimp...

Season 1

Episode 00: Teaser
    Episode 01: The Phantom City

Updated 04-20-2010 at 06:26 PM by Sascha

Categories
    Campaign Logs
  5. [Transdimensional TMNT] Episode 00: Teaser

SEASON 1

The place is Earth, though not as we know it. Magic exists as spirit given shape, born in the fighting arts of the Far East. Animals are born exhibiting all the qualities of humanity, yet are not recognized as human. Activists protest to the boundaries of their legal right, some even further.

A sickness spreads, seemingly random in its victims; a sickness, some say, of the soul as much as the body. A sickness for which there is no cure.

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast