Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Reviews

This category is for reviews of roleplaying game related products.

1. Complete Campaign - Lessons Learned Along the Way, Part 2

Iím wrapping up the first campaign that Iíve intentionally completed. EVER. Iíve learned a lot from the process and am quite thrilled at the idea of finishing a campaign on purpose with a fairly tidy ending (I hope). I feel that this was one of the most interactive and fun to GM campaigns that Iíve ever run. In this short series Iíll be sharing a few of the lessons that I learned along the way with examples from the Solo Ravenloft campaign. Hopefully youíll end up inspired to try something different ...
    Categories
    Reviews
  2. Complete Campaign - Lessons Learned Along the Way, Part 1

This weekend I will be wrapping up the first campaign that Iíve ever completed. EVER. Iíve learned a lot from the process and am quite thrilled at the idea of finishing a campaign on purpose with a fairly tidy ending (I hope). I feel that this was one of the most interactive and fun to GM campaigns that Iíve ever run. In this short series Iíll be sharing a few of the lessons that I learned along the way with examples from the Solo Ravenloft campaign. Hopefully youíll end up inspired to try something ...
    Categories
    Reviews