Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Journal

tba...

1. My Favorite D&D Characters

Quote Originally Posted by nijineko View Post
    hmmmm, i would have to say that my current "favorites", which to me means the ones i'd currently play first if given my choice of any of my wide array of favorite characters, are either Meo of Golden Valley, or Path of Ursailia and Prii the Twice-Forsaken.

Meo is a druidicly-trained lad who through streneous application of himself, learned how to shapechange without becoming a druid or learning any magic at all, arcane or divine. (and legally to boot!) He and his mentor
    Categories
    Journal
  2. new year's resolutions and changes....

happy new year's, everyone. i'm logging in from work during lunch to drop a quick global update for everyone.

first off, resolutions. mine is exercise. which translates to wii sports (boxing, as it uses both arms) and bike riding with the family. =D what is everyone else doing, assuming you made any?

second off, to my players and game masters... i am still alive, but will be mostly offline for long periods of time. even email will be slow to get to me. to the point that ...
    Categories
    Journal
  3. moving again... wheee....

but only a short distance! ^^ we seem to have finally managed to arrange for our own place to stay, and thus will be moving out of our kind friend's place, where they have been putting us up until we could find a place. =D so a very short hop a few streets over, and hopefully we will be staying put for a good while.
    Categories
    Journal