Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

nijineko's world

meanderings of the sasuraijin.

1. "Bribe the DM" (limited)

this dm accepts "bribes" to consider materials and content that are not on the allowed and not on the disallowed lists. this usually means a third party publication, or an exception to some campaign specific rule, or an optional rule not currently in use in a given campaign.

if you wish to use third party published material, you must buy, and successfully deliver, a copy legal for me to own. no filesharing pdfs and the like. this means receipts and records of purchase that ...

Updated 07-22-2011 at 01:31 AM by nijineko

Categories
    General Campaign Rules
  2. Allowed and disallowed materials

Allowed materials consist of "100% official WotC material" to include dungeon and dragon magazine content as well as website materials related to 3.0 and 3.5 versions. Official material includes material deemed official by WotC from the recognized sites for old campaign settings. (Dark Sun, Planescape, Mystara, Ravenloft, Spelljammer, Birthright.)

The following WotC published books are exceptions: boed, bovd, eoe, ee, coe, cov, fc1 and fc2.

• book of exalted

Updated 07-22-2011 at 01:43 AM by nijineko

Categories
    General Campaign Rules
  3. Character generation

i use the method of 3 columns of 6 rows of 4d6 drop the lowest. in order to do this, roll 4d6 six times. each time drop the lowest die of the four, keeping the highest three. this will result in one column of six rolls, like so:

repeat this process two more times, resulting in three columns of six rolls, like so:

12 10 15
    09 11 08
    17 14 07
    13 11 16
  4. chapter twenty-seven: mysterious ending, return beginning....

Death was an experience I do not care to repeat. I have set the account down in it's fullness elsewhere. As this is my common book, certain to be had before many eyes, perhaps even before my death, it is not something that should be here for all to see. It was so close a duel. But he beat me by a sliver of time. I remember falling... falling into darkness. Sounds sliding away from me as I became aware of the sound of a great machine marking time beneath the threshold of awareness. As it stopped, ...
  5. chapter twenty-five: deadly errors compounded.

We made our way carefully to the place of burial. There we were able to find what my mother was looking for. Since we were bound to not disturb anything, I memorized what I saw. We also found the skeleton of a woman, in fine garments. My mother. I wonder if what she found was worth her efforts. What were her desires for my destiny? How did I come to be the sole survivor, a helpless babe? It seems that finding the secrets of my past has simply revealed new secrets underneath.

As we ...
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast