Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

JP's Iced Tea PBP

This is mostly from the point-of-view from someone who has joined and is active on this site for forum or play-by-post gaming, as I can't guarantee a remotely consistent schedule week in and week out, or the ability to set aside hours of time, etc., so I'm left with pbp. And this is my blog to ramble on about gaming, normal tabletop and pbp, of course.

1. Ghoulblasters - Free Fan System and Adventure

I've uploaded Ghoulblasters, my free restatement of West End Games' Ghostbusters RPG system from the 80s. What ya gonna download?

http://www.penandpapergames.com/foru...do=file&id=135
  2. Temporary PPG Alternate Chat (IRC)

I have set up an IRC chatroom hosted on PPG member Lazarus' site, as an alternate with easy to follow instructions - everything is on this page:

http://peracles-rpg.com/guest/jp/chat/ppg_alt/
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Why not Visit PPG Chat? New or Old - All are Welcome!

Hi there, neighbor, I'm jpatterson (JP for short), a user and chat moderator here on Pen & Paper Games. First off, welcome to the PPG site and forums if you haven't been welcomed! Feel free to post and ask questions, start topics, look for games, make posts looking for games or players or just chat in the Introductions and Offtopic forum categories.

I'd also like to take a moment to turn your attention to PPG's local site chatroom, its activity displayed in real-time at ...
  4. The Path of Solomon Kane, Season Six - Play by Post Savage Worlds Campaign

I've been forced to adapt my Savage Worlds Solomon Kane campaign to play-by-post for the immediate future, until some offline issues "settle down" a bit for me. I hope I'm able to conduct it entertainingly and consistently for my players.

My plan is to conclude "The Lion of Ninn" adventure/plot point/scenario/story arc, and then see if there is interest in continuing into the further "episodes" of Season Six via play by post, or if my players would rather ...
  5. Online Gem Generator

Hi everybody, just dropping by to offer this link to a site I have up that has some various random generators for everything from gems to useless items, technobabble and wrestling moves (and wrestler names and stats). (I know there are a ton of various kinds already on the net, but I feel like some of what I offer may be different than can be found easily and might be useful. A few friends and gamers have used some of them and find them useful on occasion, so I figured I'd share with others ...
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast