Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Update on my life

A few weeks ago I bought two used and non-running toyota supra turbo's. They were cheap cause one engine had a blown headgasket + two melted pistons and the other was even worse off with a big hole in the engine block.

Anyway I managed to build a running engine for one of the cars so now I am happily motoring around in something worth driving that also has a backseat for my son.

I've always said that rpg's are my secondary hobby next to cars but I am eager to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I'm having a mid-life crisis!

So I have given ownership of my world of Ayodya on Obsidian Portal to Blydden. The world of Trel I give to Shadovar. They may use the material as they wish and/or continue running games in those worlds as they wish.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Nature of Magic and The Great Wheel

To understand the nature of magic one must first comprehend the nature of The Great Wheel. Time is the mechanism that keeps the great wheel of The Planes turning. As time moves, things change. The relationship of time and change is measured with age. Time is a constant omnipresent force, or rather, the relationship of change to the passage of time is constant.

Nothing on the great wheel is permanent. Time changes all eventually and the breadth of time itself is inconceivable. The ...

Updated 04-09-2010 at 02:24 PM by scars_of_carma

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. My reality

Before accidents started whittling down my athletic ability I had ambitions to be a professional cyclist or basketball player. I also used to do cross country running and I hiked all the time. I was a pretty fit guy and I enjoyed exercise more then anything.

When I was thirteen a car accident sprained my neck so bad I had to see a chiropractor twice a week for six months just to get my head back on straight, literally. I had to give up sports and even P.E. after that, doctors orders. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized