PDA

View Full Version : Changeling the Lost in Portland

Bearfoot_Adam
04-05-2009, 11:15 PM
Well, I finally got around to starting a game. I've been wanting to play CtL long before it was released. Since I knew of no one running a game in my area, I was tired of my books getting dusty, and a day opened up in my group I decided to give it a go. Not looking for players at the moment as I like small games. But I'm not sure how everyone will take to Changeling, so spots may open up. I'll probably do a log on P&P. Woo hoo

Lucifer_Draconus
08-19-2009, 12:20 PM
Adam~

I'm enjoying it alot sorry about last week not contributing much. Just out of sorts that day . You run a good game & I like Changeling. I'd like to try the different WoD games eventually as they seem interesting. How long are you planning on running the campaign ? I miss Scott's contribution to the game.

JessHartley
09-09-2009, 12:40 PM
Well, I finally got around to starting a game. I've been wanting to play CtL long before it was released. Since I knew of no one running a game in my area, I was tired of my books getting dusty, and a day opened up in my group I decided to give it a go. Not looking for players at the moment as I like small games. But I'm not sure how everyone will take to Changeling, so spots may open up. I'll probably do a log on P&P. Woo hoo

Awesome, Adam!
One of my favorite games (I'm biased) in one of my favorite cities!

I do hope you do actual play logs, I'd love to see them!

~jess