PDA

View Full Version : The THREADJACK thread...

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-04-2009, 03:24 PM
Here's a fun little thread where the purpose it to derail the last posters comments. Just so we're clear, you're not to argue, correct, or even to criticize others thread, but to completely derail it by jumping subjects. Be as outragous as you like.

Okay, to be extra clear: It really doesnt matter if you agree or not. You're disregarding it to such a point as to switch subjects, eg/ie threadjack. Even better, make profound statements when adding in your two duckets. The more ludicrous, proposterous, and outlandish, the better.

I'll begin: It's a fact that 1E is the best version of DnD ever created. The only reason others dislike it is due to their lack of creativity, no doubt due to fast food diets

Sascha
04-04-2009, 03:50 PM
It's a fact that 1E is the best version of DnD ever created. The only reason others dislike it is due to their lack of creativity, no doubt due to fast food diets

The only solution: Grapefruit Diet~!

"Grapefruit diet (diet!)
Throw out the pizza and beer
Grapefruit diet (diet!)
Oh, get those jelly donuts out of here
Grapefruit diet (diet!)
Might seem a little severe
Grapefruit diet (diet!)
I'm gettin' tired of my big fat rear"

Oh, that Al, looking out for the nation's health since 1999. Somebody call Congress; I hear the Surgeon General position's still open.

amardolem
04-04-2009, 04:24 PM
What? I don't even post related post when I'm the OP, One time there were these spiders and I was playing an elven fighter magic user, well needless to say the web got in my mouth, and that's when the ships captain yelled "spiders!!" but by that time I was saving versus suffocation....really it was my first time playing "organized play" D&D

Mindbomb
04-04-2009, 08:22 PM
There are no trees in Sigil...

TAROT
04-04-2009, 08:35 PM
Did anyone watch Terminator yesterday? They're really trimming the cast off fast. Guess they'll need an influx of future people soon.

cplmac
04-04-2009, 09:30 PM
Yeah! We got our new dryer today. Now we can do laundry at one time and not have to drag it elsewhere to dry it.:whoo::washing:

Envikin
04-04-2009, 09:46 PM
Explosions are fun!

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-04-2009, 11:24 PM
I'm partial to elvish women.

Grimwell
04-05-2009, 10:11 AM
Threads with no point have no point.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-05-2009, 10:29 AM
Threads with no point have no point.
Came across a Spanish learning site today that looked promising. Here's a short blurb in their advertisement: Amazingly, With These Patterns You Will Be Able To Take 138 Words And Make Over 88,000 Spanish Phrases And Sentences.

I'm seeing some potential here. In fact, not only will i give it a try, i'll get back to you all on its effectiveness.

Heck, why shouldnt i learn yet another language? My Intelligence stat allows for a few more languages. Think i'll work on Spanish, as well as continuing with Cantanese and Mandarin.

jade von delioch
04-05-2009, 12:10 PM
That sounds great, but your a D&D character- everyone knows that you only need common since everyone speaks it. personaly, i think spanish is an ugly language, you should learn Chinese instead since the future (firefly) tells us that we will all be speaking a mix of english and chinese anyway.

Riftwalker
04-05-2009, 01:42 PM
mix of english and chinese

<homer>
Szechuan Fish and Chips
Mmmmmmmmmmrrragrlllarglllllraglll
</homer>

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-05-2009, 01:51 PM
When it comes to open positions, i'm submitting my application for Firefly pilot when the call goes out.

MortonStromgal
04-05-2009, 09:07 PM
This thread is even more retarded than that stupid level up thread some idiot started.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-05-2009, 10:44 PM
I remember this japanese cartoon series in the late 1970's. It was about a giant meteor beyond Pluto in a collison course with earth. So all the earths governments hook up giant jumper cables to start up a space ship that looks exactly like a navy carrier. Well, long story short, this carrier flies through our system, fighting aliens and such, all the way. Only problem, to this day, i cant remember the name of this cool cartoon series. Any help?

Sneaksta
04-05-2009, 10:57 PM
"Eye of Thundera, Give me sight beyond sight...."
"Schnarf Schnarf, what you looking at , Liono?"
" Er, nothing......nothing....."

GoddessGood
04-06-2009, 09:22 AM
Why couldn't they come up with decent names for characters? Liono? Panthro? Kit and Kat? For crying out loud, people use a name generator.

Kaewin
04-06-2009, 12:35 PM
cplmac I love you dryer smiley, copied it.

Starblazers

yukonhorror
04-06-2009, 01:23 PM
This thread is even more retarded than that stupid level up thread some idiot started.

I don't know, that other one is pretty retarded.

Sascha
04-06-2009, 04:28 PM
Just a reminder: keep your homes secure and always check for cat infestations. Otherwise, you end up with fuzzballs that are almost impossible to get rid of. I mean, look at the damage it does to a bed, if left unprotected~

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s36/gray_sascha/small-molly.jpg

kirksmithicus
04-06-2009, 05:24 PM
This thread is a ploy to keep me from starting more threads of my own.

Kaewin
04-06-2009, 06:58 PM
Ploy? Hoi Paloi? Lets roast a boar!!

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-06-2009, 07:42 PM
Ha! I was going to write something but decided it was worthy of its own thread.

Grimwell
04-06-2009, 10:37 PM
If I play Civony and win, do I get a woman like the one in their picture? She looks nice, and you can tell where they invested the graphics budget. Isometric castles and near-reality maidens! Woot!

kirksmithicus
04-07-2009, 02:22 AM
How about them Rockets.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-07-2009, 05:36 AM
I'm looking forward to seeing the Oakland A's at their stadium, once baseball starts, or course. Gotta support the local team. Heck, i may even get a jersey this year.

GoddessGood
04-07-2009, 09:57 AM
Just a reminder: keep your homes secure and always check for cat infestations. Otherwise, you end up with fuzzballs that are almost impossible to get rid of. I mean, look at the damage it does to a bed, if left unprotected~

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s36/gray_sascha/small-molly.jpg
Is it possible to make a cute-ray that vaporizes the minds of all it hits?

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-07-2009, 10:13 AM
I fell from top of the sexy tree when i was young, hitting every branch on the way down; to this day, women everywhere are reaping the benefits of my 19 charisma. :cool:

Sascha
04-07-2009, 01:48 PM
Is it possible to make a cute-ray that vaporizes the minds of all it hits?

Of course, the natural enemy of the cat is crustaceous:

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s36/gray_sascha/headcrab.jpg

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-07-2009, 02:03 PM
Eeek! Warn us next time you post such a scarrry pic.

Here's some unwanted trivia for everyone: crustaceons are the equivalent genetically, and likened to roaches, of the sea. :eek:

Eat up!

Sascha
04-07-2009, 02:14 PM
Seinfeld had a point: just what is with Chicken of the Sea tuna? "Are they afraid to tell us it's a fish? ... 'Just tell them it's chicken, that lives in the sea.'"

Kaewin
04-08-2009, 12:19 PM
Dishwashing soap IS NOT a substitue for ketchup

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-08-2009, 02:03 PM
In order to make the perfect soda, all one needs to do is mix equal parts A&W Cream Soda with A&W Root Beer. Trust me, this is the best tasting soda you have ever consumed. Mmmm.

Sascha
04-08-2009, 04:17 PM
A recent dream: I transferred into a new all-girls high school that held classes in the middle of the night, and Merlin (that Merlin) wanted me to find the missing King Arthur, before Morgana did something terrible to her. At no point did any of this not make sense.

(Real dream, this; Fate Stay/Night + Batman: the Brave and the Bold giving me the Arthurian stuff, easy enough to figure out ... can't understand where the heck the Night School High bit comes from :P)

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-08-2009, 10:09 PM
Had my first spontaneous obe's in 6th grade. Very cool.

Envikin
04-08-2009, 10:51 PM
Quick little flash game:
Become My Pupil or Fight My Brute!!! (http://envikin.mybrute.com/)

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-09-2009, 02:16 AM
Aargh! It's 12:15am, and it seems only the die-hard P&PG'ers are on and posting: the Lich and the Phoenix.

My complaint is simply boredom. Hello? hello? Thoth hopes someone else will awaken and entertain both myself and the phoenix with some posts.

Hello?

Aargh!

kirksmithicus
04-09-2009, 03:47 AM
When does Thoth sleep? Seems you got your wish. I woke up at 3:00 AM and couldn't go back to sleep.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-09-2009, 03:54 AM
When does Thoth sleep? Seems you got your wish. I woke up at 3:00 AM and couldn't go back to sleep.
Very cool, kirksmithicus. Glad you're up and posting. In response to your inquiry: I dont sleep, i spend my 'slower' times in reverie. No joke. Long story.

Kaewin
04-09-2009, 08:28 AM
Wife took me to McD's for breakfast........ now I don't have to eat toast. Going shopping tomorrow.

GoddessGood
04-09-2009, 08:29 AM
*grumbles* Game didn't happen last night :( stupid internets, stupid ISPs ...

Soft Serve
04-09-2009, 10:59 AM
I read the first two pages of this thread before realizing I can post whatever I feel like without ever looking at the third page.

Suck it number 3.

And on that note Shadowrun > D&D (any edition)

So stick dial that in your cell phone and call it.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-09-2009, 11:18 AM
Thinking about throwing some more cash for another Masters program. Yeah, i dont know why. I guess my deepest goal is to be over educated and underpaid. Hey, wait! That describes me now. :confused:

Soft Serve
04-09-2009, 11:36 AM
NASCAR, Stupid people, New Car smell, being forced to read between the lines, lemon juice, my new haircut, rubber, freshly cut grass, the autumn, your left ear, piercings, vampires, vampires + romance, alcoholism, anything dirty and fuzzy at the same time, air quotes, the words "stinky burrito", getting Rick Roll'd, and anyone who fails at telling an appropriate April Fool's Day joke.

List of things I don't like.

kirksmithicus
04-09-2009, 11:43 AM
Shouldn't some of the threads in the General Chatter forum be moved into the PBP forums?

Soft Serve
04-09-2009, 11:45 AM
Shouldn't some of the threads in the General Chatter forum be moved into the PBP forums?

Absolutely.

(plodding along to lv 18 with one word posts....)

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-09-2009, 11:48 AM
Uh, what are you trying to say, kirksmithicus? :eek:

Soft Serve
04-09-2009, 11:51 AM
Yeah kirksmith?

Want them to delete our quick level gaining threads so we don't catch up?

is that it?
HMM!?!??!

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-09-2009, 11:53 AM
1% to go.

GoddessGood
04-09-2009, 11:54 AM
It took me years to figure out that it's called a percentage because it's x/100. Per cent ... per 100, man sometimes you could just kick yourself.

Soft Serve
04-09-2009, 11:55 AM
3% for me.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-09-2009, 11:58 AM
3% for me.
Youre almost there, Soft Serve. Early congratulations!

Soft Serve
04-09-2009, 12:00 PM
I'm about to post a blog to get it. Cause it hasn't moved since my last like 7 posts.

kirksmithicus
04-09-2009, 12:13 PM
Atta boy!

Soft Serve
04-09-2009, 12:16 PM
Atta boy!

Learned from the best. :D

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-09-2009, 01:19 PM
Level 18. He gets some new spells.

Kaewin
04-09-2009, 01:21 PM
Not to sound like a noob but how do you blog and what about?

Soft Serve
04-09-2009, 01:22 PM
Mine are about zombies.

Kaewin
04-09-2009, 01:25 PM
I have a friend who likes zombies, the more the cheese the better

Soft Serve
04-09-2009, 01:27 PM
I was going to wait for someone else to take this post so Icould have the first on page 5 but screw it I want to be halfway to lv 19 before the day is out.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-09-2009, 01:31 PM
Page 5!

:cool:

Soft Serve
04-09-2009, 01:32 PM
It is so nice outside. It is so incredibly nice outside. I need to go outside today for something but damn my compulsive want to be halfway to lv 19....WHY!!!

kirksmithicus
04-09-2009, 01:34 PM
I have a friend who likes zombies, the more the cheese the better

Just go to the 'blogs' link up top. Scroll down to where it says 'Your Blog' and follow that link. On this page there should be a link over on the left that says 'post to your blog'. You can blog about anything you want really. Mostly I do my campaign log, some lame encounters for 4e. My strange and inconsistent thoughts on 4e, and just some general complaining and whining about life.

Sascha
04-09-2009, 01:36 PM
I'll admit it: I'm going to read Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, so I can see what the hub-bub over Jane Austen is.

Soft Serve
04-09-2009, 01:46 PM
How the hell did I just burn three microwaveable pancakes? :confused:

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-09-2009, 02:38 PM
One of the mysteries of the universe, i guess. With millons upon millions of microwaves on the planet, it is statistically possible, i guess.

Soft Serve
04-09-2009, 02:43 PM
Watch out! A giant W!

W
"It has come to my attention that nobody likes me because I lied about my name. I know I look more like a "Double-V" and that a "Double-U" is only an applicable name in cursive but trust me. It doesn't matter. Cause I'm here to eat your souls."

Talmek
04-09-2009, 06:31 PM
Just got off work, and looking forward to my opportunity to chat it up with some interesting people.

So, I think it's AWESOME that D&D decided to cancel all PDF sales with no explanation why other than some people were pirating their IP.

AWESOME!!!!!1!!1!!one!!!one!!!

Kaewin
04-10-2009, 09:39 AM
I would like a peanut butter cup right now, maybe a king size one.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-10-2009, 10:29 AM
Just got off work, and looking forward to my opportunity to chat it up with some interesting people.

So, I think it's AWESOME that D&D decided to cancel all PDF sales with no explanation why other than some people were pirating their IP.

AWESOME!!!!!1!!1!!one!!!one!!!
Well, youre not lacking in a great attitude, i'll give you that. :D

Soft Serve
04-10-2009, 11:07 AM
Why do they sell shampoo + Body wash in the same bottle? Don't they realize they're losing money? I thought that's why we didn't already sell them that way. I wasn't aware we were waiting for the scientific breakthrough that would allow us to contain both substances in the same bottle...

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-10-2009, 11:12 AM
Do they lose money? I dont know. I figured the formulation for combining the two was cheap. Heck, i wouldnt be surprised if there is nothing different about it than shampoo, and folks just bought into the marketing. Dunno. Food for thought.

Soft Serve
04-10-2009, 11:13 AM
Well they could sell the two different products at the same priceand get twice as much but the stuff sindide could be the same damn thing with different stinks.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-10-2009, 11:19 AM
I dunno. Perhaps their marketing suggests that certain single folks want the single bottle. Otherwise, wont these same consumers use a bar of soap. There's got to be a profit in there somewhere.

Kaewin
04-10-2009, 02:42 PM
Mmmmmmmmmmm bar of soap, that would be a good snack with ketchup

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-10-2009, 02:49 PM
Thinking about seeing the movie, Knowing, today. Anyone have anything good to say about it?

yukonhorror
04-10-2009, 03:05 PM
thoth, you need to get into a scientific grad school. They pay you to go to school (not much, but better than nothing).
--- Merged from Double Post ---
as for blogs (post WAYY up there) go to the grey bar with new posts, user cp, etc...

Click on blogs, your blog, and then hit the button that says post to your blog.

I blog about anything P&PG related. Some are aids to help bring 3.5e D&D components into 4e, some are general rants, but most (in an infinite timeline) are about my gaming experience with 1st ed D&D. Sort of a like an adventure log, but trying to remember what happened 10+ years ago.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-10-2009, 05:37 PM
thoth, you need to get into a scientific grad school. They pay you to go to school (not much, but better than nothing).
as for blogs (post WAYY up there) go to the grey bar with new posts, user cp, etc...

Click on blogs, your blog, and then hit the button that says post to your blog.

I blog about anything P&PG related. Some are aids to help bring 3.5e D&D components into 4e, some are general rants, but most (in an infinite timeline) are about my gaming experience with 1st ed D&D. Sort of a like an adventure log, but trying to remember what happened 10+ years ago.
Truth be known, i'd love it. Unfortunately, finances are limited. If i ever won the lottery, i'd go to school to the end of my days. A few hours a day doesnt bother me at all.

Now, if your comment was pickwickian, then disregard my response and continue chuckling & snickering. :laugh:

Btw, not sure if you were giving me the blog information or someone else, either way, thanks. I plan to submit quite a few blogs in the weeks to come. Mostly having to do with some campaigns i ran about 15 years ago. I use to write our campaign adventures in novel form. Thought folks would find them entertaining. Hope so, anyway.

Game on, yukonhorror!

nijineko
04-18-2009, 02:06 AM
i like mushrooms. especially with that yummy sauce i find sometimes.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-18-2009, 02:51 AM
I was at a steak house in or around Akron, Ohio, about 10 years ago. Why am i mentioning this? Well, they had the best damn mushrooms i have ever devoured. Unfreakinbelievable!

nijineko
04-18-2009, 02:58 AM
seasons come and go,
the wind hurls rain, leaves, and snow,
a summer blossom.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-18-2009, 03:08 AM
Grey Seer Thanquol

"...even the most brilliant of schemes could be foiled by the incompetence of underlings. Through no fault of his own, his lazy, cowardly and stupid minions had let him down once more..."
Grey Seer Thanquol's Usual Lament

Katbutt
04-18-2009, 08:49 AM
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On another forum boards the power of meep was a new thread and it's made it to the fourth page so I have hopes for it here.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-18-2009, 11:00 AM
Been putting together a campaign of some of the old classics in WFRP form. Cant wait to try it out on some players.

nijineko
04-18-2009, 05:58 PM
anyone study dim mok?

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-18-2009, 06:03 PM
Tae Kwon Do
Hap Ki Do
Kung Fu San Soo
Wrestling

...but not the one you mention.

Soft Serve
04-18-2009, 06:50 PM
I loved waking up at 6 A.M. for Judo with my dad.

Before he went all crazy...

Anyway I loved it. I threw the police of chief for White Oak PA. (He was the teacher) and he's twice my size! Dude showed me how to flip people 3ft taller then me over my shoulder. Loved that class. Someday I hope I can go back.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-18-2009, 07:37 PM
Sorry to hear.

jade von delioch
04-18-2009, 07:56 PM
I dout a person who studies the "touch of death" would be on an rpg message board when they could be meditating on a mountain in Asia.

Preying mantis masters and retract their privates into themselves for self-defense.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-18-2009, 08:34 PM
I dout a person who studies the "touch of death" would be on an rpg message board when they could be meditating on a mountain in Asia.

Preying mantis masters and retract their privates into themselves for self-defense.
i was watching a show a year ago about this very technique. Apparently, according to the show, there is only one school, in China, that teaches this technique. Probably just a grandiose claim, but very cool, just the same. The whole show was very informative.

Interesting trivia about the Praying Mantis Style, btw.

nijineko
04-18-2009, 10:04 PM
i thought we were supposed to threadjack....

waffles!

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-18-2009, 10:21 PM
Baseball season has started. Hooray!

I'm looking forward to going to the game. I wish i could eat the dogs and drink the beers, but i fear those days are behind me. Body is not as forgiving as it once was. Aging is a cruel evil curse.

nijineko
04-18-2009, 10:23 PM
and that is why i'll never wear suspenders in public.

guess the show.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-18-2009, 10:27 PM
Mutant Chronicles is being released next month. Could have potential. We will see.

-Crash-
04-19-2009, 02:42 PM
I just hiked 8 miles in pouring rain... after hiking 8 hours the day before and camping out, and I feel absolutely incredible right now.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-19-2009, 05:18 PM
I miss the 3-day scuba diving trips.

Sascha
04-19-2009, 05:38 PM
"Pudding can't fill the emptiness inside me! But it'll help."
- Captain Hazel "Hank" Murphy
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sealab_2021)

-Crash-
04-19-2009, 05:50 PM
I saw a Corvette and a Dodge Charger SRT8 drag race last week. The Vette won, it had a much better start.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-19-2009, 06:25 PM
I've been 140 in a honda crx. Yep, it was definitely messed with under the hood.

My opinion? Thought parts were going to fly off. Didn't care for the experience one bit.

kirksmithicus
04-19-2009, 08:02 PM
#100!

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-19-2009, 08:05 PM

GoddessGood
04-20-2009, 10:02 AM
Power supplies get hot! Do not touch them!

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-20-2009, 10:04 AM
I miss my youth. The spirit is willing, but the bod, well, that's another story.

Soft Serve
04-20-2009, 11:54 AM
Even the rats know when troubles gonna come.
To the edge of the city see the little guys run.
I hear Spring
Is nice.
In Canada.

GoddessGood
04-20-2009, 12:23 PM
Carameldansen! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veQ-qs6p-Ok)

Sascha
04-20-2009, 12:29 PM
It's more than a feeling. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHy4n3RWqjk)

Kaewin
04-20-2009, 02:47 PM
never use carpet cleaner on your hair.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-20-2009, 02:48 PM
Unless youre evil... never put honey in shampoo as an Aprils Fools joke.

Kaewin
04-20-2009, 02:49 PM
Never give someone horse urine and tell them its lemonade, they might get upset.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-20-2009, 02:59 PM
Making out in swimsuits can cause pregnancy... or so they said in the 1950's.

Kaewin
04-20-2009, 03:01 PM
some punk is trying to move in on my ebay auction

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-20-2009, 03:07 PM
some punk is trying to move in on my ebay auction
Right hand crosses left shoulder, then left hand crosses right shoulder, then a nod. Done! I cast a spell on the punk. You'll have no more troubles now, Kaewin.

Kaewin
04-20-2009, 03:10 PM
I much apprecate, half of the auction is a gift for a friend.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-20-2009, 03:13 PM
I much apprecate, half of the auction is a gift for a friend.
Then best of luck to you on said auction.

Kaewin
04-20-2009, 03:17 PM
higfh bidder right now.

Its Isle of Dread and the Expert book. I have 2 incomplete isles and hoping for a complete one. Gonna give the rule book to a friend who has less cash to spend than me (and I'm a house husband...kept man)

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-20-2009, 03:20 PM
Very cool items. Hope you win.

Kaewin
04-20-2009, 03:23 PM
I just won two of the gazetteers this weekend, but they have to wait until thursday for the cash.

GoddessGood
04-20-2009, 03:24 PM
Need to get me another Exalted 2e corebook. Something with the spine still intact :(

Kaewin
04-20-2009, 03:27 PM
try ebbie (thats what we call it)

-Crash-
04-20-2009, 04:03 PM
I bet Jupiter feels ripped off, it never got a chance to become a legitimate star.

Sascha
04-20-2009, 04:33 PM
Jupiter's ego is big enough, already. I mean, sheesh, the Romans named their god after the planet; what more does it want??

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-20-2009, 04:38 PM
Reading through my old Hack Master rulebook and enjoying every minute of it.

Soft Serve
04-20-2009, 06:26 PM
I like how the focus of this thread allows me to just type SWAIM.

(Slander Without Any Inherant Meaning)

Kaewin
04-20-2009, 07:09 PM
won my auction and real cheaply too $5.25 for the module and the rule book

Katbutt
04-20-2009, 07:43 PM
I hope Kaewin just increases my characters' bainshment. I don't want to lose them 'cause I like Alias and Ceceil. Of course that'll take all my OWoD Werewolf Galliard skills. Yeah like I ever had any...

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-20-2009, 08:01 PM
My powers must never be questioned, Kaewin. :eek:

Seriously though, congrats on winning.

Genesplicer
04-20-2009, 09:04 PM
Did you know that in the computer game Postal 2, you could grab a cat and stick it on the end of your gun for a silencer?

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-20-2009, 09:16 PM
Ive tried surfing a couple of times but found my sore knees took away from the potential enjoyment.

Genesplicer
04-20-2009, 09:37 PM
I've always wanted to try scubadiving.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-20-2009, 09:53 PM
Flown gliders and small planes when i was younger. Wishing i had the fundage to continue on with those experiences.

Genesplicer
04-20-2009, 10:04 PM
My uncle likes to watch NASCAR. Personaly I think it's rather boaring to watch a buch of cars driving around in a circle all day. It's almost as exciting as golf.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-20-2009, 10:12 PM
My favorite car to drive is a vette. Probably why i own one.

Funny story: When i moved to be closer to my relatives. I was parked in front of my brother's place. His neighbor came by and asked about my vette.
Brother: It's my brother's vette.
Neighbor: He must be single.
Brother: Why would you say that?
Neighbor: Because no wife would allow her husband to own a vette.

Funny story. We all laughed. "Its funny because it's true" -Dr. Zoidberg

kirksmithicus
04-20-2009, 10:43 PM
Futurama may be the greatest television series of all time.

Sascha
04-20-2009, 11:22 PM
Bender (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bender_Bending_Rodriguez): You may have to "metaphorically" make a deal with the "devil." And by "devil," I mean Robot Devil. And by "metaphorically," I mean get your coat.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-20-2009, 11:53 PM
Trippin' the Rift may be the greatest television series of all time.

Check it out: http://www.trippingtherift.tv/cgi-bin/

Sascha
04-21-2009, 12:11 AM
Lucille: Get me a vodka rocks.
Michael: Mom, it’s breakfast.
Lucille: And a piece of toast.

Arrested Development (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0367279/) 2.7, "Switch Hitter"

[edit: durned formatting]

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-21-2009, 12:17 AM
Walked a couple of miles tonight. Now i'm reading up on HackMaster. Gnomes..... very cool.

Sascha
04-21-2009, 12:40 AM
Lindsay: Look, I screwed up, ok? I'm lost, and I hate them. I hate the Wetlands. They're stupid and wet, and there are bugs everywhere, and I think I maced a crane, Michael.

1.6, "Charity Drive (http://www.hulu.com/watch/580/arrested-development-charity-drive)"

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-21-2009, 12:43 AM
I ate jellyfish the other night, and you know what; it was great.

nijineko
04-21-2009, 02:01 AM
got my boy hooked on avatar. ^^ it was fun to sit and watch it with him. now we earthbend with couch cushions, and water bend with pillows, and airbend or fire bend with blankets, depending on the colors involved. ^^

Sascha
04-21-2009, 02:05 AM
"I'm not sure what phonics is, but I saw the girl that was hooked on it. Shes got a problem with it apparently."

Brian Regan, Live

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-21-2009, 02:57 AM
Good news! Just found out that there will be a season III of Trippin' the Rift.

-Crash-
04-21-2009, 06:42 AM
Does anyone here know how unregulated the bounty hunting industry is? You pay roughly $150, sign a bunch of stuff, take a test online, and mail it all in. Anyone here could become a bounty hunter, its ridiculous.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-21-2009, 09:21 AM
What was up with it being in the high 90's yesterday in the Bay Area, CA.? If i want that i'd have stayed in SoCal.

Kaewin
04-21-2009, 09:45 AM
SoCal? i thought it was a myth, like Atlantis

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-21-2009, 09:51 AM
Well, the hot chicks are in Texas and Georgia. Just one more reason i go to Padre Island every year.

Kaewin
04-21-2009, 09:55 AM
do they use bbq sauce or suntan lotion?

besides I have one here (hope that gets me good in with the wife)

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-21-2009, 09:58 AM
Perfection needs no sauce.

GoddessGood
04-21-2009, 10:31 AM
It's very difficult to feel emo when listening to perky AMVs

Genesplicer
04-21-2009, 10:36 AM
My cat is nuts. Encredibly cute, but still totaly zonkers

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-21-2009, 10:51 AM
Once, when i was flying a glider, we almost hit some trees on the way to to land. Damn thermals were nowhere to be found.

Genesplicer
04-21-2009, 10:55 AM
I remember back in highschool, I was part of the schools Enviornmental Club. We wen't otu to a nature preseve outside of the sity and helped plant trees.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-21-2009, 10:58 AM
Started a game up in high school called ninja wars. Basically, we grouped in teams and tried to take out the other team in the forest at night. There were different ways to win, one being a 5 second pin or a give up. Now with the give up, you beat the crap out of major muscle areas till they gave up. There were other ways, but it was very popular. Ah, good times.

Genesplicer
04-21-2009, 11:02 AM
For some reason, it became very popular one year for the football jocks to hit the computer lab after school and play Warcraft II. The games could go on for hours on end, because they all used the insta build and the infanite money & resorce codes. Didn't matter how much of their forces were destroyed, they could pump out more minons faster than could be killed.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-21-2009, 11:09 AM
Had a drunk driver almost hit me and my girlfriend years ago. I swerved to avoid being hit but still damaged the car a bit from a large rock on the side of the road. Insurance company wouldnt give her any credibility since she was the girlfriend, so in the end, i had to eat higher payments for 37 months. Sucked!

Genesplicer
04-21-2009, 11:13 AM
D&D 4e Arcane Power releases today.:rockon:

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-21-2009, 11:16 AM
Gotta go to Toys-R-Us today, and... and... i'm drawing a blank. Frustrating.

Genesplicer
04-21-2009, 11:18 AM
We are the Borg
You will be assimilated.
We will add your biological and technological distingtiveness to our own.
Your culture will adapt to service us.
Resistance is futile.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-21-2009, 11:21 AM
Mutant Chronicles looks to have potential.

Sascha
04-21-2009, 11:22 AM
Gob: Let me ask you something. Is this a business decision, or is it personal? 'Cause if it's business I'll go away happily. But if it's personal, I'll go away... but I won't be happy.
Michael: It's personal.

Arrested Development: 1.3, "Bringing up Buster"

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-21-2009, 11:27 AM
I miss my dog. She's suffering the SoCal heat.

Genesplicer
04-21-2009, 11:28 AM
I'm hungery.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-21-2009, 11:30 AM
Going to get some grub... most likely Micky D's.

Genesplicer
04-21-2009, 11:30 AM
Refrigerators are nice...

Soft Serve
04-21-2009, 11:39 AM
Refrigerators are the baby-eating spawn of pure evil.

Thoth being the one who spawned them...:)

Genesplicer
04-21-2009, 12:44 PM
Hamasters run around in their wheels all day...

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-21-2009, 01:18 PM
Refrigerators are the baby-eating spawn of pure evil.

Thoth being the one who spawned them...:)
...and microwaves. It's part of my chaos magick to cause mutative cancer in others.

kirksmithicus
04-21-2009, 01:40 PM
Does anyone else have trouble going to the bathroom?

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-21-2009, 01:44 PM
Eat a fruit salad before bed. Works wonders.

Kaewin
04-21-2009, 02:01 PM
I could use a hot choclate with marshmellow in it right now

but it is warm here

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-21-2009, 02:04 PM
Just had fish sticks with ketsup. Mmmm

Kaewin
04-21-2009, 02:07 PM
Walmarts brand Great Value's fish sticks suck, not enough ketchup

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-21-2009, 02:11 PM
Dunno. Havent had their brand. So far, they all seem to taste the same to me.

Kaewin
04-21-2009, 02:14 PM
They are nasty, buy Mrs Gortons

Have to dig a hole in the back yard for the wife's lilac bush

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-21-2009, 03:15 PM
Just checked the discarded bag and it turns out that it is the Gortons brand.

Sascha
04-21-2009, 03:27 PM
"I would like to go fishing and catch a fish stick; that would be convenient. I could easily get a job with Mrs. Paul's."

Mitch Hedberg, Mitch All Together

Soft Serve
04-21-2009, 05:44 PM
I was at a club once and the bounce told me to move cause I was blocking a fire exit. As if there was a fire I would not move...

:laugh: @ Mitch

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-21-2009, 06:22 PM
When i worked at a bar and restaurant, it wasnt uncommon for police to be called 3 times a night.

Kaewin
04-21-2009, 07:35 PM
hole dug, also planted to rose bushes and on butterfly bush, going to do more tomorrow

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-21-2009, 07:38 PM
Running to crappo bell(taco bell, for the rest of you). Got to get me some bean burritos and tacos.

kirksmithicus
04-21-2009, 11:42 PM
I had a good time tonight. Played in the backyard for four hours with my son. He kicked the heck out of his smiley face ball that's nearly as tall as he is. I also taught him to whack things with a stick. Great fun!
Quick everyone post and catch up while he's at Taco Bell.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-21-2009, 11:54 PM
I'm back and on the P&PG clock.

Genesplicer
04-22-2009, 04:48 AM
We came dangerously close to sustaining a thread there with the fishstick thing...

Kaewin
04-22-2009, 05:23 AM
oooooooooooooooooooo fishsticks

yukonhorror
04-22-2009, 05:27 AM
just posted a little diddy on an organic pbp game. Don't know url, so use site's search function. Check it out, and be heard!

Kaewin
04-22-2009, 05:30 AM
alarm went off, daughters waking up for school.

-Crash-
04-22-2009, 06:41 AM
I finally got my friend to let me borrow his Bass. I've been trying to borrow it forever to record a bass line for a song that I've been working on. Well the song turned out great, can't wait to upload it to newgrounds and youtube.

Kaewin
04-22-2009, 07:23 AM
how do you play a fish

fish sticks yum

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-22-2009, 09:52 AM
Damn, now i want fish sticks for breakfast.

Soft Serve
04-22-2009, 11:18 AM
I finally got my friend to let me borrow his Bass. I've been trying to borrow it forever to record a bass line for a song that I've been working on. Well the song turned out great, can't wait to upload it to newgrounds and youtube.

Post a link when you do!

and ew...fishsticks...

Genesplicer
04-22-2009, 12:30 PM
NO!!!
No More fishsticks.
To much consitancy in Threadjack!!!

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-22-2009, 12:32 PM
I use to like the cold shrimp trays until i ate a gelatinous(sp?) one. Kind of ruined me on cold shrimp.

Genesplicer
04-22-2009, 12:36 PM
I'm starting to get into an alternate world series that takes place in WWII. The good guys are a race of sentiant Leamures that live on giant wooden ships like in Water World (really bad Keven Costner movie) so that the sentiant raptors on the mainland won't eat them.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-22-2009, 12:40 PM
I have to do some accounting homework today. I'm just not in the mood due to this severe cold i'm fighting.

Genesplicer
04-22-2009, 01:07 PM
I attended LSU for awhile. Did ya'll know they actualy have a firefighter's acadamy asociated with them?

Sascha
04-22-2009, 01:36 PM
The Dude (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000313/): Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
The Stranger (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000385/): The Dude abides. I don't know about you but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' he's out there. The Dude. Takin' 'er easy for all us sinners. Shoosh. I sure hope he makes the finals.

- The Big Lebowski (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118715/)

Kaewin
04-22-2009, 01:57 PM
Indiana Jones

Sascha
04-22-2009, 02:02 PM
"No ticket."
- Silent Bob, Dogma

Kaewin
04-22-2009, 02:03 PM
"No Ticket"
Indiana Jones, Last Crusade

Sascha
04-22-2009, 02:10 PM
"What train ticket?"
- Maxwell Smart, Get Smart, "Tequila Mockingbird"

Kaewin
04-22-2009, 02:12 PM
(see how I set you up)

"I've got a golden ticket"

Charlie and the chocolate factory

Sascha
04-22-2009, 02:25 PM
"Only one ticket?"
- Nakamura Hiro, Heroes, "Chapter 10: Six Months Ago"

Genesplicer
04-22-2009, 03:05 PM
:eek:!!!!WARNING: Cohearant thread :WARNING!!!!!:eek:

Sascha
04-22-2009, 05:07 PM
Robot (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0876185/): Danger, Will Robinson! Danger!
Lost in Space

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-22-2009, 05:48 PM
Okay, after the nap i'm feeling a bit better. Now, i'm off to get some orange chicken.

Sascha
04-22-2009, 05:57 PM
Angel (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004770/): My parents were great. Tasted a lot like chicken.

Angel, 1.6, "Sense and Sensitivity"

Genesplicer
04-22-2009, 06:39 PM
There... are... FOUR LIGHTS!!!!

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-22-2009, 07:12 PM
Well, being sick(me, not the chicken), the orange chicken wasnt that wonderful.

Sascha
04-22-2009, 07:37 PM
Dr. Gregory House (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0491402/): Hello, sick people and their loved ones!

House, M.D., 1.3, "Occam's Razor"

Genesplicer
04-22-2009, 08:17 PM
I am the very moddle of a modern Major General.
I have information animal, vegitable, and mineral.
I know the kings of England, and I quote the facts historical...

Sascha
04-22-2009, 08:29 PM
Steve Rhoades (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0308399/): [singing] For I'll be true to the song I sing, and live and die - ha-ha! - a pirate king! For I am a pirate king, and it is, it is, a glorious thing to be a pirate king! Whoo, I am a pirate king...!

Married ... With Children, 7.18: "Peggy and the Pirates"

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-22-2009, 08:33 PM
Wow, havent heard... read that in a while.

Genesplicer
04-22-2009, 08:43 PM
I still haven't finished off all of my Easter candy.

Sascha
04-22-2009, 10:12 PM
James Woods (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000249/): Oooh, a piece of candy.
Family Guy, 4.11, "Peter's Got Woods"

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-22-2009, 11:19 PM
I miss flying airplanes, both prop and gliders. That was great fun, especially the landings.

kirksmithicus
04-22-2009, 11:26 PM
Heh, I miss my fully automatic grenade launcher. I just don't know why they won't sell them to civilians. :D

-Crash-
04-23-2009, 06:46 AM
I find award ceremonies pointless. I don't see a reason to make a big fuss about getting an achievement, such as high school graduation. I just wish they could hand me the damn piece of paper so I can be on my merry way, but no. They need me to walk up in this ridiculous outfit, shake the hand of 5 people, then I have to sit on my ass for like 2 hours. Such a waste of time.

Kaewin
04-23-2009, 08:07 AM
when I was young I would take sticks and shove them through the spokes of moving bikes, taught the other kids not to mess with me.

For some reason they thoought I was strange

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-23-2009, 10:20 AM
What the heck? My weather channel says it's raining, but as i look outside, i fail to see this rain they speak of?

Reminds me once when i was on my roof in Fairfax, Virginia, putting up Christmas lights. The weather channel said chance of snow, i looked over at my dad and said: perhaps the weatherman should look out his window. We both laughed for it was snowing hard and we already had about 6 inches on the ground.

Genesplicer
04-23-2009, 11:39 AM
Heh, I miss my fully automatic grenade launcher. I just don't know why they won't sell them to civilians. :D

SPACEBALLS THE FLAME THROWER!!! Very popular with the kids.

Sascha
04-23-2009, 11:41 AM
Angel (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004770/): Flamethrower? No, there'll be no throwing of flames!

Angel, 3.8, "The Quickening"

yukonhorror
04-23-2009, 11:44 AM
may the shwartz be with you

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-23-2009, 11:48 AM
A very strange movie. Especially the part when the literally comb the sands. But hey, John Candy was in it, if memory serves, so that was good.

Genesplicer
04-23-2009, 11:49 AM
Listening to a rimix of the Dr. Who theam by a British band named, not surprisingly, The Time Lords. Good stuff.

Sascha
04-23-2009, 11:53 AM
"I remixed a remix. It was back to normal."
Mitch Hedberg, Mitch All Together

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-23-2009, 11:54 AM
I have Hurricane Smith's greatest hits on cd. Now that's good stuff. Of course, providing im in the mood, ICP can hit the spot.

Genesplicer
04-23-2009, 12:08 PM
I am the WALRUS!!! GOO GOO KACHOO!!!!!!

yukonhorror
04-23-2009, 12:16 PM
a walrus's pubic bone is like the size of an arm or leg.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-23-2009, 12:27 PM
Had a diver buddy of mine get chased by a walrus once while scuba diving. Said it scared the crap out of him... literally. Keep in mind that things look 1/3rd closer and larger underwater.

Genesplicer
04-23-2009, 12:40 PM
Objects in the rearview mirror may apear closer than they are.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-23-2009, 12:48 PM
Objects in mirror are losing <-- i have this on my vette mirrors.

Sascha
04-23-2009, 12:54 PM
Murdock (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0776239/): As I was saying, if Faceman does leave, why can't I be the new scrounger? You know, new hair, swank new threads, I could drive the 'vette...
The A-Team, 4.9, "Mind Games"

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-23-2009, 01:12 PM
Highlander(the original) is as good now as it was 20+ years ago. Think i will see if it has been released on Bluray.

Kaewin
04-23-2009, 01:37 PM
They should have stopped at one, my friends kid me about it all of the time.

Sascha
04-23-2009, 01:39 PM
Frylock (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1052894/): Shake wait. The Highlander was just a movie.
Master Shake (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1075468/): No, Frylock, The Highlander was a documentary, and events happened in real time.
Aqua Teen Hunger Force, 1.10, "Dumber Dolls"

(also, there are no Highlander sequels :P)

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-23-2009, 01:41 PM
Knew a guy in high school that jumped to tag the ceiling. His ring got caught and he lost a finger. When i finally came back to school, seemed every girl in school was lining up to date him. He was surprised with his popularity with the ladies. Go figure!

Kaewin
04-23-2009, 01:47 PM
I gave a freshman a swirly when I was in school

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-23-2009, 01:51 PM
Once intervened when a bully was slapping a guy around and knocked over his wheelchair on purpose. I beat the crap out of the bully and was kicked out of school. Odd thing is, the principle told my parents that it was a tough decision. My parents didnt ground me, i enjoyed my week of freedom, and to this day, i keep in touch with the guy in the wheelchair, 20+ years later.

Sascha
04-23-2009, 01:59 PM
Martin (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001498/): Yeah, don't throw a guy out of a wheelchair. Who knew?
Frasier, 9.16, "Wheels of Fortune"

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-23-2009, 02:07 PM
I use to love exploring caves... still do. Just wish there were some around here so i can continue to explore. Must be why i have always enjoyed the Underdark in dnd.

Sascha
04-23-2009, 04:09 PM
Quint (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001727/): [talking Brody through making knots] Little brown eel comes out of the cave... Swims into the hole... Comes out of the hole... Goes back into the cave again... It's not too good is it Chief?
Jaws

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-23-2009, 04:16 PM
"we need a bigger boat!"

Sascha
04-23-2009, 05:03 PM
"Man goes into cage. Cage goes into salsa. Shark is in the salsa. Our shark."

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-23-2009, 05:13 PM
"A box without hinges, key, or lid. Yet golden treasure inside is hid." -Bilbo

Sascha
04-23-2009, 06:46 PM
Dr. Julian Bashir (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0796502/): It's full of gold-pressed latinum, and you know it.
Star Trek: Deep Space 9, 2.3, "The Siege"

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-23-2009, 07:18 PM
"This thing all things devours:
Birds, beasts, trees, flowers;
Gnaws iron, bites steel;
Grinds hard stones to meal;
Slays king, ruins town,
And beats high mountain down." -Golem

Sascha
04-23-2009, 07:40 PM
If we shadows have offended,