PDA

View Full Version : April 1st: P&PG Login Event

Farcaster
03-29-2009, 07:09 PM
We'd like to invite you to come join us on the Pen & Paper Games website on April 1st, 2009 at 6PM Pacific time (7PM Mountain, 8PM Central, 9PM Eastern.) Our goal is to shatter the previous record of 430 simultaneous logins that we set over a year ago. And, no, this isn't an April Fools prank :)

Besides having your name immortalized in the in screenshot we plan to take of the Who's Online list, anyone who joins us will have a special title added to their profile commemorating their attendance at this event. You will also be automatically entered into a drawing to win a gift certificate from either Amazon, Noble Knight Games or RPG Shop -- your choice. I'll be giving away three $10.00 certificates, one $20 certificate, and one $30 certificate. In addition, I will also be giving away five P&PG community supporter subscriptions (normally $12.00/yr).

All you have to do is log on at the appointed hour and hang out with us for fifteen minutes or so on the main forum page while we try to top our all time high. So, come and join us and help us put that 430 number to shame!

See you there!

Drawing Rules: To keep this fair. logging in under more than one screen name (duplicate account) will result in automatic disqualification from the drawing. Your account must be valid and not currently banned, suspended or have any active infractions. You must be present between 6PM and 6:15 PM PST to be added to the drawing.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
03-29-2009, 07:19 PM
Immortalized screenshot, special title, and awards, special title. Very, very cool. I'll be there... special title, cool.

mrken
03-29-2009, 07:49 PM
You and me both. Plus about 700 of our best buds. :)

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
03-29-2009, 07:55 PM
You and me both. Plus about 700 of our best buds. :)
Too bad teleportations devices havent been invented yet, for if they have, we'd all be meeting for a giant penandpapergames party somewhere to celebrate the event.

Roman Virtue
03-29-2009, 08:09 PM
I will be there! :cool:

GC13
03-29-2009, 09:07 PM
Gift certificates? Ah, nice. My brand new second printing SAGA core rulebook is getting lonely already. :D

Dragon2605
03-29-2009, 09:20 PM
Count me in!!!! I want something special :p

GoddessGood
03-30-2009, 08:22 AM
Ditto for me! :D Can't wait for Wednesday.

a-parsons
03-30-2009, 12:09 PM
i would be there, but it will be 10am here, and i will be in college lol.

but i'll get working on that teleportation device for the site's next year anniversary (Y) lol

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
03-30-2009, 01:38 PM
i would be there, but it will be 10am here, and i will be in college lol.

but i'll get working on that teleportation device for the site's next year anniversary (Y) lol
Let me know when you got it up and running. I could really use that teleportation device to commit to friends games around the country, and world, for some serious rpg'ing.

Btw, put me down for the Matrix model. One easy call, and i'll be there with my dnd stuff ready to kill some orc'ses!

a-parsons
03-30-2009, 02:01 PM
just had a thought. does this system log you out automatically? because if not, i could just turn it on before going to school, then leave it until i get home, and therefore, be online when the screenshot is taken lol

GC13
03-30-2009, 02:44 PM
I believe it only counts people who have been active in the past fifteen minutes.

Farcaster
03-30-2009, 02:52 PM
Exactly right, GC13.

a-parsons
03-30-2009, 02:55 PM
hmm, i'll see if i can be bothered to make a macro to log me in, or is that against the rules? lol

yukonhorror
03-31-2009, 10:33 AM
If the record is broken, you should give bonus P&PG experience points for those who participated as a consolation prize.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
03-31-2009, 10:38 AM
If the record is broken, you should give bonus P&PG experience points for those who participated as a consolation prize.
What are you suggesting, yukonhorror. A level bump, perhaps, in lieu of certificates and/or subscriptions? I'm cool with that.

Farcaster
03-31-2009, 10:40 AM
That's a good idea! I like it!

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
03-31-2009, 10:46 AM
That's a good idea! I like it!
Put me down for a level bump in lieu of any winnings(certificates and/or subscriptions). Having a Title next to my name is extremely cool. Add to this a level bump if i win something: doubly-cool!

yukonhorror
03-31-2009, 10:46 AM
not in lieu of, but on top of.

If you don't win the fabulous prizes, you at least have something to show for it.
Of course it might have to be proportional. A level bump for a level 1 person, wouldn't be much. And a level bump for Tesral would be a lot!

Always happy to help. Of course, I would like a fabulous prize too though :).

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
03-31-2009, 10:50 AM

If you don't win the fabulous prizes, you at least have something to show for it.
Of course it might have to be proportional. A level bump for a level 1 person, wouldn't be much. And a level bump for Tesral would be a lot!

Always happy to help. Of course, I would like a fabulous prize too though :).
A Title and level bump definitely is a nice idea. Although, i believe it should only be a bump of one level no matter what level you are at. Example: tesral would get a level bump of 1, just as a 2nd level member would get bumped only to third.

yukonhorror
03-31-2009, 11:05 AM
i'll let our fearless and wise leader decide how he would like to do it. But hooray, experience points!

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
03-31-2009, 11:09 AM
i'll let our fearless and wise leader decide how he would like to do it. But hooray, experience points!
I'm loving this April 1st contest.

Add my vote that we do this every year on April 1st! Who agrees?

Farcaster
03-31-2009, 11:14 AM

Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking. Good idea!

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
03-31-2009, 11:18 AM
So, what do you think, Farcaster... lets make this a yearly thing come April 1st?

yukonhorror
03-31-2009, 11:18 AM
thoth, you read my mind, i was just about to say that.

April 1st
The unofficial Pen & Paper Games day.

There's also that silly other thing on that day, but PPG, that's what's important.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
03-31-2009, 11:20 AM
thoth, you read my mind, i was just about to say that.

April 1st
The unofficial Pen & Paper Games day.

There's also that silly other thing on that day, but PPG, that's what's important.
Well, between us, yukonhorror, we have 3 brains. The idea was bound to cross them eventually. :laugh:

Farcaster
03-31-2009, 11:27 AM
So, what do you think, Farcaster... lets make this a yearly thing come April 1st?

I'm down with doing something like that. We could also make it in September, which is the site's official birthday. I've also been thinking that maybe we should have some more frequent events on a smaller scale, such as having some informal meetups in the chat room. It's an idea anyway. Could be fun and it would be nice to hear from you guys and know whats on your mind.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
03-31-2009, 11:32 AM
I'm down with doing something like that. We could also make it in September, which is the site's official birthday. I've also been thinking that maybe we should have some more frequent events on a smaller scale, such as having some informal meetups in the chat room. It's an idea anyway. Could be fun and it would be nice to hear from you guys and know whats on your mind.
Totally agree. You have my vote! More events, small and large, would be great. And definitely add in a b-day event every year. Let's implement!

GoddessGood
03-31-2009, 01:53 PM
In addition to a B-Day bash, why not have quarterlies in the chat room? Sort of a "Chat with the Admins" type of deal. Bring up your questions, concerns, comments, etc. Maybe have a few mini-games going at the same time.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
03-31-2009, 02:58 PM
This is a great idea, GoddessGood, for i have found times i wished i could pose a question, or make a suggestion. Count me in as a vote for the suggestion.

cplmac
03-31-2009, 08:37 PM
I like the idea of smaller meetings too. As to doing it in the Flash Chat though, might not be feasable. From what I understand, Farcaster has the max. number of people able to be logged onto the Flash Chat as either 20 or 40. Looking forward to see how many folks we can manage to get here at that time. Have to see if I can be lucky enough to win one of those gift certificates.

Sneaksta
03-31-2009, 10:55 PM
I hope to be here tommorrow for the big event. I am smuggling a laptop to work :cool: In the hopes i will be left alone long enough to be here.....

Taliesin Hoyle
04-01-2009, 05:06 AM
Any chance you could tell me the time relative to Greenwich?

I am on Taipei time, and am unsure how to translate the american times given. I usually just work from GMT, like the majority of other countries that are not states of the union.

Farcaster
04-01-2009, 08:36 AM
6PM Pacific is -7 GMT. So, that's Thursday 1AM GMT, I believe?

fmitchell
04-01-2009, 08:47 AM
With Daylight Savings in effect, UTC is 7 hours ahead of US Pacific time. So the Login Event is 01:00 UTC (or GMT) on April 2, assuming I've got my math right.

Taipei time would be 09:00 (am) on April 2, I think.

EDIT: Heh, I'm right. (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converted.html?month=4&day=1&year=2009&hour=18&min=0&sec=0&p1=224&p2=241) Who would have thought?

Farcaster
04-01-2009, 10:59 AM
For all those that are wondering, I did put up the chat box early, but the event is still not until 6PM Pacific time. Which for you folks across the ocean is Thursday 1AM GMT.

cplmac
04-01-2009, 06:45 PM
I know that the people that are logged into the site that are not members add to the number of people on at that particualr time. Was thinking that they would not be in on the drawings, since they don't have an active P&PG membership.

Mudgrubber
04-01-2009, 07:10 PM
You can bet Mudgrubber will be in attendance. With DVR I can pause Lost and pick up afterwards! Banzai!

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-01-2009, 07:13 PM
Yep. I happily changed my schedule around to be able to attend this momentous occasion. T minus 47 minutes... and counting.

DreadArchon
04-01-2009, 08:30 PM
Well, the website was down from 5:58 until 6:25 for me, but my connection isn't great. Did anyone manage to stay on during that time? Did we win?

Tigerfire
04-01-2009, 08:32 PM
So I had a power supply blow out... and it took loger than expected to change... :mad:

I got here 30 minutes late.... Oh the humanity. :frusty:

Anodyzed
04-01-2009, 08:33 PM
I was on before 6 pm, but sometime about 6:05-6:10 I hit 'refresh' to see how many he had, and never got back in... its now 6:32 and of course its all over, except that the chat is still 'full'

I hope I got credit for being there!
And I do like some of the ideas for those who did participate!

Nord_drache
04-01-2009, 08:39 PM
I was on before 6 pm, but sometime about 6:05-6:10 I hit 'refresh' to see how many he had, and never got back in... its now 6:32 and of course its all over, except that the chat is still 'full'

I hope I got credit for being there!
And I do like some of the ideas for those who did participate!

Same story here! Refreshed at 9:11pm EST and crash?

If we were logged in at that time do we get our honourable mention :lol:

Hope the number were good and results as expected,

Jim

Mudgrubber
04-01-2009, 08:40 PM
I was logged in as well, but for some reason I was booted off. When I tried to get back in, the server was too busy and I was only now able to get back in. I did try to post a message in the chat box and that is what kicked me off. What a bummer!

Farcaster
04-01-2009, 08:57 PM
And the winners are:

The five free year subscriptions for a Community Supporter account were: Lokilove, Harker, FriendlyFaust, MortonStromgal, and caprica (six?)

And the gift certificate winners are:

$10 gift certificate: Anodyzed
$10 gift certificate: ithil
$10 gift certificate: Chi
$20 gift certificate: Malruhn
$30 gift certificate: dulgar

And I would like to give a special thanks to Soft Serve (http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/member.php?u=5761), who suggested this event in the first place! :) To him, I would also like to gift a Community Supporter account for having such a great community building idea.

GoddessGood
04-01-2009, 08:57 PM
*shrug* I got kicked off at 8:00 on the dot (CST). Got a database error a couple of times but wasn't able to get back on.

Roman Virtue
04-01-2009, 09:00 PM
Total Epic Failure on my part, my game ran long today, so sorry guys! :(

bitemytail
04-01-2009, 09:00 PM
also got kicked. Thought the server crashed

mrken
04-01-2009, 09:15 PM
Yeah, it stopped refreshing and then... nothing. Took me twenty minutes to get back on and there were 17 members on. Ended up as a good thing as Farcaster found the problem and we will do it again, with more people getting on and stay on.

Goreaddict
04-01-2009, 09:17 PM
I was logged in as well, but for some reason I was booted off. When I tried to get back in, the server was too busy and I was only now able to get back in. I did try to post a message in the chat box and that is what kicked me off. What a bummer!got kicked as well gave up smashing my f5 button and settled for reading some books for a short while hit f5 and they were cging everyone >.< i was very confused as to exactly what happened.

Farcaster
04-01-2009, 09:22 PM
got kicked as well gave up smashing my f5 button and settled for reading some books for a short while hit f5 and they were cging everyone >.< i was very confused as to exactly what happened.

The server was trucking along until MySQL ran out of connections. It is configured by default to accept only up to 151 connections at a time and we exceeded that by a bit. I think the server was basically okay. In fact, the CPU use was basically low, but there were TONS of requests competing for a mySQL connection which brought everything down.

voodoozombie
04-01-2009, 09:26 PM
Tried getting on at 8:00 and kept getting kicked off. Then I kept getting Broken Link messages. Thought the server was down. If there is going to be another event like this again hope I have better luck next time!

Goreaddict
04-01-2009, 09:27 PM
The server was trucking along until MySQL ran out of connections. It is configured by default to accept only up to 151 connections at a time and we exceeded that by a bit. I think the server was basically okay. In fact, the CPU use was basically low, but there were TONS of requests competing for a mySQL connection which brought everything down.>.< its cool i chilled with my books and called up a friend about this week end, but i said id be here and i was that was all that mattered to me. :D

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-01-2009, 09:40 PM
And the winners are:

The five free year subscriptions for a Community Supporter account were: Lokilove, Harker, FriendlyFaust, MortonStromgal, and caprica (six?)

And the gift certificate winners are:

$10 gift certificate: Anodyzed
$10 gift certificate: ithil
$10 gift certificate: Chi
$20 gift certificate: Malruhn
$30 gift certificate: dulgar

And I would like to give a special thanks to Soft Serve (http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/member.php?u=5761), who suggested this event in the first place! :) To him, I would also like to gift a Community Supporter account for having such a great community building idea.
Congratulations to all the winners!

Curious:

1) When can we, the participants, expect to see our shiny new special titles added to their profile commemorating their attendance at this event? Yep, i'm excited about it. :D

2) FC, were you able to get a screenshot of our names to immortalized the event. I hope so. :confused:

3) Did we beat the previous record? :eek:

Goreaddict
04-01-2009, 09:45 PM
#2 on the result page he has a list of names he saw but said he didn't get a screen cap
#3 only 233 logged on.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-01-2009, 09:50 PM
#2 on the result page he has a list of names he saw but said he didn't get a screen cap
#3 only 233 logged on.
Give me the link to #2, if you would, Goreaddict. I'm not seeing that particular statistic. Thanks.

Goreaddict
04-01-2009, 09:54 PM
So, I know there were a lot more of you who tried to get online but couldn't. Just before the crash we were for sure at 211 users. I appreciate all of you trying to get on. Unfortunately, it was the database that crashed on us because of a little configuration problem. That's hopefully been taken care of for the future. In any case, I don't have a screenshot, but here are the 233 users that I was able to determine were logged in for this event:

^_^ http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9684

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-01-2009, 10:03 PM
I'm already enthusiastic for our next announced event, small or large, for it matters not. <Thoth rubs his hands together in anticipation>

Farcaster
04-01-2009, 10:15 PM
When can we, the participants, expect to see our shiny new special titles added to their profile commemorating their attendance at this event? Yep, i'm excited about it.

Well, I have one question for you. Any thoughts on what you'd like for the title? :)

Riftwalker
04-01-2009, 10:25 PM
I missed it... how'd it go?

Envikin
04-01-2009, 10:49 PM
Well, I have one question for you. Any thoughts on what you'd like for the title? :)
How about "I survived MySQL's April Fool's day prank 2009!"

Anodyzed
04-02-2009, 12:13 AM

Well, of necessity it needs to be something short, even if it stands for something longer.

So perhaps... MAX ?
We would only have it for a year, then have to re-earn it next year!

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-02-2009, 12:28 AM
How 'bout a green clover or Jesters hat with the caption to the right/or underneath it saying: P&PE April Madness Participant '09. Something like that? Probably needs shortening.

or...

Jesters Hat...P&PE April Madness '09

Annatar
04-02-2009, 12:35 AM
Jesters Hat...P&PE April Madness '09

Going off of that - how about "P&PG Login Madness 04/09"

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-02-2009, 12:40 AM
Going off of that - how about "P&PG Login Madness 04/09"
Even more appropriate, Annatar. Kind of an insiders joke for all that participated: i like it. I'm still partial to the Jesters hat for it has multiple meanings...April Fools day, and login madness fun.

so... Jesters hat symbol with the caption P&PE Login Madness 04/09

I had great fun today trying to break the record. I'm hoping FC has many events in the future. It was fun participation together on this site. Really cool we all came together on this. :D

Annatar
04-02-2009, 12:42 AM
Of course keep the jester's hat - it's great! I love that part especially.

Soft Serve
04-02-2009, 03:12 AM
P&PG Breakdown Survivor

Cascade Failure FTW, which is what I got. I think that's cause I asked for it and not because it was official though. :lol:

The Jester Hat idea is wonderful but idk if you can get images in there. Maybe a signature picture that's more or less a badge of attendance honor.

Which would be especially nifty for people who aren't community supporters since I don't think you can put one there without being a supporter. I might be wrong and that might just be avatars though...idk.
--- Merged from Double Post ---
OH Had a better idea. Why not one of those little blue strips that you can get for the site, but they have the title in them and are exclusive to the attendee's? (sp?)

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-02-2009, 03:34 AM
P&PG Breakdown Survivor

Cascade Failure FTW, which is what I got. I think that's cause I asked for it and not because it was official though. :lol:

The Jester Hat idea is wonderful but idk if you can get images in there. Maybe a signature picture that's more or less a badge of attendance honor.

Which would be especially nifty for people who aren't community supporters since I don't think you can put one there without being a supporter. I might be wrong and that might just be avatars though...idk.
--- Merged from Double Post ---
OH Had a better idea. Why not one of those little blue strips that you can get for the site, but they have the title in them and are exclusive to the attendee's? (sp?)
Damn! I want something nifty next to my name. I'm looking forward to what FC comes up with. :D

Soft Serve
04-02-2009, 03:47 AM
You should have asked! :laugh:

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-02-2009, 04:05 AM
You should have asked! :laugh:
I did mention it and he actually asked me. I gave a few suggestions, but in the end, it will be his decision. That's why i am looking forward to what he comes up with for us.

I may hit him up on an idea tomorrow. Got a couple ideas stewing in my head.

spotlight
04-02-2009, 01:34 PM
I managed to reserve a comp to log on and got in at 7:52 or 8minutes before time. Saw 121 menbers and 60 guests. Largest I had seen but knew it wasn't near the record either. I decided to answer a pm and tried to send it at about 13 after. Nothing was happening and I still don't know if the message got thru.

Was sure we had crashed the serverer 'cause I coudn't even log out of the site. No refresh, nothing. Finally had to just shut the comp off. Was exciting anyhows and will gladly try again.

amardolem
04-02-2009, 03:08 PM
I was greatly perturbed when I couldn't get on last night a little before the appointed hour (9 est) without reading too much of this thread I take it we crashed? I didn't survive, I get no doohicky!! I'm pissed!!:mad:

Farcaster
04-02-2009, 03:21 PM
I was greatly perturbed when I couldn't get on last night a little before the appointed hour (9 est) without reading too much of this thread I take it we crashed? I didn't survive, I get no doohicky!!

Amardolem,

Indeed the server did go down last night. I think that the hardware could take it based on what I saw, but there was a problem with the MySQL (database) server that would only allow 151 simultaneous connections. I fixed it, and I don't think we would see a crash exactly like that again if we were to repeat this experiment. Unfortunately, it took me about 30 minutes to be able to get the server back up.

You do indeed have my apologies. Although the drawing is over and the winners selected, add your name to this poll and I would be glad to at least set you up with the honorifics that everyone who attended was promised.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-02-2009, 03:25 PM
Amardolem,

Indeed the server did go down last night. I think that the hardware could take it based on what I saw, but there was a problem with the MySQL (database) server that would only allow 151 simultaneous connections. I fixed it, and I don't think we would see a crash exactly like that again if we were to repeat this experiment. Unfortunately, it took me about 30 minutes to be able to get the server back up.

You do indeed have my apologies. Although the drawing is over and the winners selected, add your name to this poll and I would be glad to at least set you up with the honorifics that everyone who attended was promised.

So when should we attempt the record again, Farcaster? Perhaps on P&PE's b-day? let us know.

Btw FC, if you decide to grant titles, you can always go the Golden D20 Award next to/or under out names. Great generic trophy, so to speak. Thoughts? :rolleyes:

mrken
04-02-2009, 04:17 PM
I would like to add my vote for the Jesters hat icon. Could be put after the Name like the dice icon for the Community Supporters. Simple and those who don't have one and don't read anything about it would wonder, but those with it would know. Simple and yet not too presumptive. :party:

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-02-2009, 06:32 PM
I would like to add my vote for the Jesters hat icon. Could be put after the Name like the dice icon for the Community Supporters. Simple and those who don't have one and don't read anything about it would wonder, but those with it would know. Simple and yet not too presumptive. :party:
Yes, that would be my first choice(Jesters Hat icon), for i do like the idea of having something that only the participants would have any first-hand knowledge about, the others continuing to wonder.

FC, what say you?

Soft Serve
04-03-2009, 02:05 AM
A blue and grey one. For the most frequently seen colors on the site.

amardolem
04-03-2009, 03:01 PM
Amardolem,

I didn't care about the drawing....I just wanted my name immortalized (& the wingding) :D (actually the DM of one of my games is dulgar who won the grand prize....and I originally told him about the site, so in a way I won...it never hurts to have brownie pts with the DM):lol:

Soft Serve
04-03-2009, 11:18 PM
I didn't care about the drawing....I just wanted my name immortalized (& the wingding) :D (actually the DM of one of my games is dulgar who won the grand prize....and I originally told him about the site, so in a way I won...it never hurts to have brownie pts with the DM):lol:

What ar3e brownie points? Is it like if you accumulate enough someone owes you a brownie?

I'm so late to things like this...I just learned about padiddle like 3 days ago...

amardolem
04-04-2009, 06:04 AM
I would like to say that if you get enough you'll be infested with Brownies (http://marq.wikispaces.com/brownie) (ala AD&D or "Willow") But the term is for someone for example who buys the boss coffee everyday in hopes of special treatement. It coined from "Brown noser" which is what happens when people kiss butt. It's just a nicer way of saying it. Hope this didn't go beyond the realms of good taste.

I put the laugh face at the end because we all know DM's are impartial and would never favor one player above the others.

GoddessGood
04-04-2009, 08:38 AM
I would like to say that if you get enough you'll be infested with Brownies (http://marq.wikispaces.com/brownie)(ala AD&D or "Willow") But the term is for someone for example who buys the boss coffee everyday in hopes of special treatement. It coined from "Brown noser" which is what happens when people kiss butt. It's just a nicer way of saying it. Hope this didn't go beyond the realms of good taste.

I put the laugh face at the end because we all know DM's are impartial and would never favor one player above the others.
It doesn't have anything to do with being a brownie? The rank in the girl scouts, I mean.

spotlight
04-04-2009, 01:56 PM
Well, I thought it had to do with girl scout cookies. But, then I am oft wrong meself.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-04-2009, 02:57 PM
Anyone ever see the movie, So I married an Axe Murderer, Mike Myers, acting? Well there's a line in there that can also describe girlscout cookies:

Mike Myers to Dad: How can you not like the Colonel(when referring to Kentucky Fried Chicken)?

Dad's response: Because he puts chemicals in it that makes you crave it nightly, smart ass!

Paraphrased by memory. :confused:

Yep, girlscout cookies are rediculously addictive. Just makes me wonder, that's all i'm saying. I wont say any more. :eek:

Hilarious movie, btw. Rent if if ever you get the chance. You wont be disappointed. :D

Soft Serve
04-05-2009, 01:38 AM
Anyone ever see the movie, So I married an Axe Murderer, Mike Myers, acting? Well there's a line in there that can also describe girlscout cookies:

Mike Myers to Dad: How can you not like the Colonel(when referring to Kentucky Fried Chicken)?

Dad's response: Because he puts chemicals in it that makes you crave it nightly, smart ass!

Paraphrased by memory. :confused:

Yep, girlscout cookies are rediculously addictive. Just makes me wonder, that's all i'm saying. I wont say any more. :eek:

Hilarious movie, btw. Rent if if ever you get the chance. You wont be disappointed. :D

YES

that movie was amazing. His dad at the wedding is great.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-19-2009, 12:48 AM
So when is our next event?

Soft Serve
04-19-2009, 02:55 PM
So when is our next event?

Should have a party planning commitee (The Office reference)

nijineko
04-21-2009, 01:43 AM
But the term is for someone for example who buys the boss coffee everyday in hopes of special treatement. It coined from "Brown noser" which is what happens when people kiss butt.

in japanese this is called "gomakashi" and is symbolized by holding one hand out flat, palm up, making a light fist of the other, and rubbing the fisted hand on top of the palm in a rapid tight circular motion. has references to the way ink is made from ink stones for japanese calligraphy, among other things.

Soft Serve
04-21-2009, 11:42 AM
Apparently the decided name was P&PG Denial of Service Crew.

I wonder if I can get Cascade Failure in a different color...

nijineko
04-22-2009, 06:30 PM
nice cascade failure ftw title there, soft serve. =D

maison09
04-24-2009, 05:34 AM
This is an interesting topic. Pls continue your discussion:)

maison de credit (http://maisondecredit.com)

Soft Serve
04-24-2009, 09:05 AM
This is an interesting topic. Pls continue your discussion:)

maison de credit (http://maisondecredit.com)

I've got nothing to say...uhm. True story.

"Would you like a frozen bananna?"
"No...but I'll want a regular bananna later so...yes."
:)

nijineko
04-30-2009, 11:19 PM
that reminds me of a knock knock joke....