PDA

View Full Version : 4e EoW Sunday

Lasent
03-24-2009, 08:38 PM
We are opening our group up for a couple more. We are planning on starting April 5th. We are starting from scratch with the new PHB 2. Not that you have to pick from that book, but it is available. Feel free to ask any questions. And our group is age 30+, all male. We are hoping to pick up 2 more players.

Halimoth
04-03-2009, 10:38 PM
Good day. What time do you play? I have not played in a long time, but I am interested in getting back in the game with a good group. My last group was in hazelwood, and I have been in O'Fallon/Wentzville for the last 3 years. Unfortunately, I have no 4ed books. The last I got were 3.5 even though I never hooked up with a group for the edition ( last played 2nd ). You can email me at dnd_dad@yahoo.com

Thanks Orlando

Shadowfax3601
04-04-2009, 04:53 PM
Hi,
I also have not played in many years.. (I am 42 now) but am looking to try to find a good group to join. I played from the late 70's all through the 80's and into the 90's. My kids are now old enough that I don't have to ask permission from them to leave the house.. lol.. (I am single now) Last thing I played was Forgotten Realms.. (2nd Edition) in fact about the only thing we ever played was forgotten realms. I don't have a clue what EoW is.. I don't have any 4E books.. (Although I am bidding on them on E-Bay) I am a pretty fast learner, although I am quiet at first.. but that changes once I get comfortable.

Lasent
04-05-2009, 07:10 AM
We are having our first meeting with the new member this Sunday. So who knows how it will work out. We are currently at 7 players, but if some drop out I'll let you know.

tooley1chris
04-24-2013, 12:41 PM
Is this group still active?