PDA

View Full Version : Who are all these people

Chi
03-22-2009, 02:52 PM
Lots of new people on here, I must have been gone a while.

GoddessGood
03-22-2009, 02:57 PM
Good to have you back, tho :)

Chi
03-22-2009, 02:58 PM
thanks and thanks for the happy birthday wish

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
03-22-2009, 03:35 PM
Great having you back, for thats most important.

Chi
03-23-2009, 08:47 PM
AWWW thanks

Soft Serve
03-24-2009, 03:52 AM
Theres no good way to say this Chi so I'll just come out with it...

They're all clones of evil hamsters out to take over the internet and re-kick off the Y2K virus. P&PG is just one of many targeted sites because they know this is where the people who will think of something that crazy like to congregate.

Now that I've foiled their plans you should all expect me to disappear for a few days while they take me captive.

(not the first time it's happened...I'm like James Bond to them they just can't seem to kill me.)

Anyway hope that cleared things up for you. I can hear their helicopters circling my house now...

Sascha
03-24-2009, 12:32 PM
<Seinfeld>

Sometimes people start posting when you take a break. No explanation, just posts. You don't know these people; they're new people. Who post. Who are these people that post?

</Seinfeld>

cplmac
03-24-2009, 07:34 PM

They're all clones of evil hamsters out to take over the internet and re-kick off the Y2K virus. P&PG is just one of many targeted sites because they know this is where the people who will think of something that crazy like to congregate.

Now that I've foiled their plans you should all expect me to disappear for a few days while they take me captive.

(not the first time it's happened...I'm like James Bond to them they just can't seem to kill me.)

Anyway hope that cleared things up for you. I can hear their helicopters circling my house now...

Funny Soft. But then, I am privey to the information that the Stat Medivac helicopters fly into Latrobe Hospital. Any idea when you will make it back to PA?

Soft Serve
03-24-2009, 11:25 PM
3 months or so...

cplmac
03-26-2009, 07:27 AM
Yes, welcome back, Chi. Hadn't seen you on the site for awhile. With you folks moving, that would explain why.

Chi
03-27-2009, 12:47 PM

HAHAHAHA

Yes, welcome back, Chi. Hadn't seen you on the site for awhile. With you folks moving, that would explain why.
Well we only found out we were moving about a week ago but we will be gone for about a week now due to driving and getting settled.

cplmac
03-27-2009, 01:59 PM
I am sure others will concur with hopfully you will have a safe trip.

Soft Serve
03-27-2009, 10:32 PM
Yeah safe trip to all 5 of us.

Chi and Half-Elf are moving, I'm goign in a car with two other friends moving back to Indiana in a few hours...

makes 5!

Actually Cynic from this site is one of those two friends but he only gets on to play games in the chat so, meh.