PDA

View Full Version : Aeval's 3.0 Game

Aeval
03-19-2009, 12:24 PM
Are you tired of waiting around to play a game that no one shows up for? I know I am!

I am starting my own game. this will be the first time that i am being DM. SO its perfect for those who don't know 3.0 well. It will be a learning experience for all of us.

NO RULE NAZIS
I may make up some things on the way, because this is My world. And that is what D&D is.. IMAGINATION!

I am very open to all character classes as long as i have the materials or you can sent it to me. I really want honest players. Who can make it each session. Once or twice a week. I plan on setting a schedual day that everyone has to play, or tell me that you wont make it AHEAD of time. If you dont show without prewarned, your out. This is for hard core players who are responsible.

Aeval- :rant:

P.S. In my game NPC's may be important. And ignoring one, or killing one without thinking is a bad idea.
--- Merged from Double Post ---
I will be online around 7 to have a talk with anyone who is interested in my game.

Ruki
03-19-2009, 12:31 PM
As I said last night in the chat, I am in. There shouldn't be too much of a difference from 3 to 3.5.

As for class/race? I would like to try something different...maybe a magic user, cleric, or even a paladin. But I will be on shortly after 7 and such. I would let you know if I could or couldn't make a session.

PlattevilleGamer
03-19-2009, 12:49 PM
Like I said last night I am in. I will be on at 7 no problem...as long as I remember...lol.

What kind of races are you allowing because I feel like being something...unusual...some sort of Giant kin is what i'm thinking.

cplmac
03-19-2009, 12:49 PM
Better get my name on the list while I can. Especially since I see that you are looking for only 4 players. I know that Har is going to help. Was wondering if maybe he was going to do the role of NPCs for the game. Just a thought. Would most likely just want to run a regular front line fighter for my first crack at 3.0.

Your 2E DM that wants to learn 3.0 so that we can expand our tabletop groups options.

Fizzlesprock
03-20-2009, 12:50 AM
I wouldnt mind getting in on that game either. I don't know 3.0 yet, but I'm a quick learner.

Lucian-Sunaka
03-20-2009, 02:15 AM
Looks like you've got your group, but I'll watch when I can. (and I would like to play if possible :) lol)

PudgySmurf
03-20-2009, 06:53 AM
Hi aeval! Yay another game in the chatroom! I don't know 3.0 rules. I'd be really interested in finding out more. I tend to want to be a smurf with an elephant familiar or something. When I'm more comfortable being other races, I'll definitely want to play with you!

:croc:

Afflux_001
03-20-2009, 10:32 AM
look like your full but ill keep an eye on the chat room incase you need more people

Ruki
03-20-2009, 01:11 PM
Alrighty, decided to go with a Human Pali.

PlattevilleGamer
03-20-2009, 01:22 PM
Minotaur Barbarian or Fighter here...though I need to be level 6 before I can take a class...I think

Aeval
03-20-2009, 03:09 PM
OK,
Ruki
Plat
Afflux
Fizzle
and
Cplmac
are my players.

Start with 1000 gold
36 point buy
Looking at Monday nights
Starting this coming monday.
Please everyone send me their characters asap.
You will each get one magical or special item free. Send me ideas if you have one.
AND Backgrounds. Or you will get one from me.. and you may not like it.. ROFL

Aeval

Ruki
03-20-2009, 03:35 PM
What time Monday? I can get on at 7:15ish eastern time.

Also, internet was cut off at my house last night. It will hopefully be on tonight, if not, Monday. But if I am not there, this will be the reason why. Just wanna give you the heads up.

cplmac
03-20-2009, 07:34 PM
Guess I need to get a PC together. Fortunately I am off this Monday, so I can try to cram from the PHB. Aeval, I will let you make the background of my character, so that there can be a good fit to your campaign. Plus, in case I am working on any particular night and can't make it.

Not that it makes that much of a difference, but was wondering what level we would be starting at?

cplmac

Ruki
03-20-2009, 09:14 PM
Starting at level 2

Etarnon
03-21-2009, 01:17 AM
Val, good luck with this. If you need books, etc I can loan you anything from my library as long as I get it back.

Core rules and such it's the same offer as before, when I met you all. I think you got core rules 3.0, pretty certain, but if you need a 3.0 MM, Val speak out.

Good luck with this. :)

Sundays and my own 3.0 being on hiatus now for long months should give you some down time.

I know I'm dog tired.

Patrick, Yeah, I've been buying up 3.0 locally, so that that group you run now has more options.

Aeval
03-21-2009, 09:02 AM
2nd level
Ruki is a paladin, his character and item preapproved>

Ruki
03-21-2009, 02:02 PM
*victory dance*

PlattevilleGamer
03-21-2009, 05:05 PM
I'm having a bit of a problem creating my character...if I can get a hold of Luc sometime it will be solved though.

Lucian-Sunaka
03-22-2009, 07:31 AM
Usually a PM is a pretty good way to get it done lol, so toss me the PM with your problems and I'll help as best I can.

PlattevilleGamer
03-22-2009, 08:42 AM
hey val what time are we starting on Monday because I kind of forgot I have a meeting on monday nights from 7-8:30 CST so...yeah sorry about that.

starwolf013
03-22-2009, 12:47 PM
Val,

I am throwing my name into mix if that is still alright. I will get a character together soon and have it sent your way by Monday or whenever we choose to begin

Aeval
03-22-2009, 07:03 PM
:mad:
Alright, back on tomorrow, Unless something cruicial happens . 8pm Eastern time.
Starwolf
plat -Minitaur
cplmac
Ruik -female Palidin
Afflux
Fezi

PlattevilleGamer
03-23-2009, 10:37 AM
Thats good to hear and I hope everything works its self out. Here is a hug to help you feel better *hugs*

Ruki
03-23-2009, 11:42 AM
Not going to pretend I know what is going on, but if you need someone to talk to, I am here for you!

Also, 90% done re-making the pali. Just need to equip myself.

Afflux_001
03-23-2009, 12:50 PM
im playing a human-male Fighter Scthe/Throwing axe user, choatic neutral.

he is a mercenary, will do anything if the job pays right. He never backs down from a fight or a challenge. If there is a bounty for dead or alive he brings them back dead.

His name is Bluff, he is 6'7" 280lbs. He has black hair that is shoulder length and brown eyes. There is three scars that run down his left bicep.

There is a lil bit of info on my guy.

Ruki
03-23-2009, 02:02 PM
Haha, wow...your character has almost a foot on mine, and well over double her weight.

Aeval
03-24-2009, 08:57 AM
Was wondering how it went last night... if everyone had fun? Any critiques?

val

cplmac
03-24-2009, 09:55 PM
For what it's worth, I think that the game went very well. I hope that everyone realizes that even though it may seem like things have slowed at times, it could be due to the fact the the DM is reading a private message that was sent. I do think that the Barbarian's "Grand" entrance should be added to the thread about rolling 1s. Looking forward to the next session. Hopefully, my shcedule for next week will be done and I will be off on Monday evening.

Aeval
03-25-2009, 08:28 AM
Hopefully things will flow quicker next session now that everyone knows each other. And with Harley helping, I hope that will keep people entertained while i do alone messages , or private things with characters. I had a blast.. I didnt realize how much fun it would be to be dm. And those worgs were wicked.. ROFL.

Ruki
03-25-2009, 12:11 PM
All I have to say is:

"Dear Cleric, do not get involved in physical combat, we need you for healing things. Like the person who almost died. I may be a Pali, but I can only heal 4HP a day :p"

Aeval
03-26-2009, 03:53 PM
I started a group for all of us to chat, please check it out