PDA

View Full Version : Calling all dm's

Nezu
03-16-2009, 12:33 PM
im starting a game on the chat but i need a Dm if any of you guys are intrested PM me this also goes out to any players thats wish to play in this game PM me so i can write your names down

cplmac
03-16-2009, 12:50 PM
Nezu, you may want to edit you post to include a little info about the game you are looking to start, in addition to it being on the chat here. Good luck with the game.

Also, for anyone that may be interested, I have put up a Campaign Invitation for a game on the chat here. It will be run using the 2E version of AD&D. Anyone interested should check out that thread.

bitemytail
03-16-2009, 01:52 PM
im starting a game on the chat but i need a Dm if any of you guys are intrested PM me this also goes out to any players thats wish to play in this game PM me so i can write your names down

edition, background?

Valdar
03-16-2009, 03:48 PM

If you're not the DM, how is it you're starting the game?

Asking for a DM is tacky. The DM does 90 percent of the work for a game, at least- if you want to start a game, you DM.

Kalanth
03-16-2009, 04:39 PM
I gotta say that I agree with Valdar. Starting a game would indicate you are DMing the game. That is a lot of work to put on one person.