PDA

View Full Version : And I thought the Horror genre had it bad.

Soft Serve
03-16-2009, 01:22 AM
The Super-Heroic thing has the least amount of posts/ threads in it yet.

I am hereby declaring my loyalty to the Super-Heroic genre. I will officially stop making fun of the people who cos-play it, and promise to attend the next comicon.

Anything to keep the Genre of american heroes alive. :D

<DISCLAIMER>

On a side note...if I get a job and have to make sacrifices this will be the first to go. :rolleyes:

LAST CRUSADER
03-16-2009, 06:04 PM
Thanks for the attention, since i seem to be the only person here who's primary interest is in the superhero genre i feel like you're doing me a personal favor.

Soft Serve
03-16-2009, 07:10 PM
Your also the only one I've seen with the comic book font thing going on too.

Your dedication is notable. Running any online super-heroic games?

nijineko
03-17-2009, 01:09 AM
i have several nice comic book fonts. ^^ blambot is your friend. an i quite fully enjoy the supers genre. in fact, i am playing in one here- the league of wonders play-by-post. go check it out! (link in sig: LoW) =D

Soft Serve
03-17-2009, 02:56 AM
I already did Nijinko. Is that the one where the only one who can fly is that one super-hero dude, and the rest of them have to take a train or something like that?

LAST CRUSADER
03-17-2009, 05:48 AM
i'm afraid i don't have time to run an online game with the resposibilities of Church, Family and Work, pluss my offline game with my son and tying to promote my website while producing more stuff, i'm too swammped but if you can tell me where to find your play by post game i would love to read some of the posts.
i haven't been comming here long and i've mainy gone to message boards with just a few visits to the chatroom on weekends. i've never done a play by post game.

nijineko
03-18-2009, 04:06 AM
well, if you want to read the supers game i'm in, then just click the "LoW" link in my sig.

for that game we all had to pick somebody who has appeared in a dc comic at some time or another. what with the player choices, we wound up with only one who could fly. he carried the rest in a train car. ^^ i'm playing a super version of the shadow of radio drama and the novels fame.

Soft Serve
03-18-2009, 01:23 PM
ROFL

You can tell they're rich and appreciated.