PDA

View Full Version : I am so sorry...(there is a point here)

Soft Serve
03-16-2009, 01:12 AM
BUT I SO JUST STOLE THE 100th THREAD IN THE HORROR GENRE!!!

w00t. :clap2:

And just so that this doesn't get moved into the General Chat area I gotta include some horror questions and speculation...

Number one, why is there never any horror games played on the P&PG chat?

Number two who wants to play a Zombie Apoc. style horror game tomorrow at 6p.m.-eastern?

Number three best horror game you've played, best style played, best pitch/hook/seed?

Etarnon
03-16-2009, 02:29 AM
You have not yet realized Traveller - OrionArm:5440 is Horror Genre.

;)

Soft Serve
03-16-2009, 12:55 PM
YAY!

Once you get past the first 15 hours of paperwork right? :lol:

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
03-16-2009, 02:19 PM
I find that there is a time and place for horror in most rpgs. If done right, it adds a unique flavor that lasts in our memories for years to come. I'll have to take a closer look at Alternity's: Orion Arm. It looks to have potential.

Soft Serve
03-16-2009, 09:28 PM
Wait is that what we're playing?

Etarnon
03-16-2009, 11:44 PM
Yeah, except it's not alternity, it's Traveller, but Still.

There was no paperwork in Kars Vandor's office, right? that was scenario # 1.

Last week, there was no paperwork as we sailed to Wieq, Ether Drake's Homeworld. Lucian's PC got laid, Mtyree showed he was a sharp-eyed gambler, etc, etc.

This week, We're going to see new things...

Thoth if you want to lurk, feel free.

We also have need of "guest stars."

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
03-17-2009, 12:48 AM
My bad. When i did a google search, it came up Alternity. Also, i just may take you up on your offer as a visiting guest star.

Soft Serve
03-17-2009, 02:19 AM
Number one, why is there never any horror games played on the P&PG chat?

Number two who wants to play a Zombie Apoc. style horror game tomorrow at 6p.m.-eastern?

Number three best horror game you've played, best style played, best pitch/hook/seed?

:focus:

Dark
03-17-2009, 03:44 PM
Number one, why is there never any horror games played on the P&PG chat?Good question most likely because no one has felt the urge to do so.

Number two who wants to play a Zombie Apoc. style horror game tomorrow at 6p.m.-eastern?I prefer play by post myself but good luck.

Number three best horror game you've played, best style played, best pitch/hook/seed? The best horror game I played was AFMBE I played in a Dawn of the Dead 2004 type campaign. Scary as hell trying to hit fast moving zombies. We lasted three weeks real time playing two eight hour days a week good times.

Soft Serve
03-17-2009, 03:52 PM
AFMBE is the same style of rules I'm talking about. lol.

Dark
03-17-2009, 04:48 PM
Well at least you have good taste then ;).

Etarnon
03-17-2009, 05:20 PM
I could do a d20 modern / Spycraft 2.0 (closely similar systems) Dark Inheritance (I think that's what it's called) game this fall.