PDA

View Full Version : Social Group Name Changes

Lucian-Sunaka
03-13-2009, 02:08 AM
Hey guys, me here. I've been tinkering with my social group, and as it turns out you can't change the name of your group. Is there any that can be adjusted?

(And if it can't be adjusted for whatever reason, at least are moderators able to change them? Mine was a meet up group that never bloomed, and since it was still there I decided to change it to handle my chat campaign.)

Soft Serve
03-16-2009, 01:04 AM
Hey guys, me here. I've been tinkering with my social group, and as it turns out you can't change the name of your group. Is there any that can be adjusted?

(And if it can't be adjusted for whatever reason, at least are moderators able to change them? Mine was a meet up group that never bloomed, and since it was still there I decided to change it to handle my chat campaign.)

Could you start a new one and ask them to delete the old one?

that does seem cheap, but it's the only way I can think of as a temporary soultion.

Farcaster
03-16-2009, 01:22 AM
Hmm.. You should be able to change the name of your group by editing the group options. If you can't, send me a PM with the name you want and I will change it for you.

Lucian-Sunaka
03-16-2009, 02:00 PM
Yeah, I just tripple checked, no dice. Here's the group

http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/group.php?groupid=60

And the new name is "Nexus Adventures" (Yes, I'm not very good with names lmao, oh well.)

Anyways, I'll also send this as a PM Farcaster, since I know your pretty busy and that might be more convenient for you.