PDA

View Full Version : Message box gadgets

tesral
03-11-2009, 12:01 AM
How about a breakdown of the message title box (graphic) for the new people so they know what all the gadgets are?

How many people don't use multi quote because they don't know it is there?

cplmac
03-11-2009, 05:43 PM
Yes, I totally agree with tesral. With all the features that are available on here, it can take quite awhile to stumble upon somethings when you are new to the site. Sometimes even when you are not so new to the site.

nijineko
03-16-2009, 03:30 AM
something like a map legend would be pretty cool. make it into a mini-tut as well. =D

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
03-16-2009, 03:53 AM
I'm one that doesnt use multiquote. I tried it once, without success, so i agree with tesral's suggestion.

tesral
03-16-2009, 10:08 AM
I'm one that doesnt use multiquote. I tried it once, without success, so i agree with tesral's suggestion.

I use it, but it's a mystery gadget in the corner. Unless you know that you hit the mystery gadget for each message you want quoted, in the order you want them to be placed, then hit "reply" at the bottom, not "quote" in one message it's just another gadget.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
03-16-2009, 11:16 AM
I use it, but it's a mystery gadget in the corner. Unless you know that you hit the mystery gadget for each message you want quoted, in the order you want them to be placed, then hit "reply" at the bottom, not "quote" in one message it's just another gadget.
I'll have to give it another go. Thanks, tesral.