PDA

View Full Version : Research

madamerimbaud
03-10-2009, 11:20 PM
Hey guys,

I'm taking an ethnography course this semester and we had to pick a subculture to study. I picked the gaming subculture out of pure curiosity. I've never done RPGs of any kind, LARPs, etc., so I figured I could see what it was all about.
A few close friends of mine do tabletop RPGs and I've observed a few of their sessions; however, I feel as if I need some more information. It would be greatly appreciated if you guys could answer a few questions for me.

What is your first name? (If you'd rather give a pseudonym, that's fine, too.)
How old are you?
What is your occupation?
What is your highest level of education?
How long have you been gaming?
What made you start gaming?
What are your favorite things about gaming? What do you like about it? What does it do for you?
How do you come up with the names of your characters?
Do you put parts of yourself into your character(s) when you make them?
How do you define a "gamer?"
Do you do other types of gaming? If yes, what?
Is there anything else you'd like me to know or think would be helpful?

Thanks guys! If you'd like to see the end result of my work, send me a message and I'll send you a copy when it's finished. I could also send you my work as I write it and if you have feedback to give, it would be a big help and greatly appreciated. :)

To the mods:
If this isn't where this belongs, by all means move it. :)

yukonhorror
03-11-2009, 09:09 AM
Interesting.

Refer to my topic on the social rpg experiment. Might provide good data. Let people know on the topic you would like to use their data and offer them the option to not include their data into your project.

Occupation: PhD student in Chemical Engineering (working towards becoming a professor)
Highest Degree: BS (PhD come this summer)
Gaming: On and off since I was 14
Start: I loved RPG video games and the concept seemed super cool
Favorite things: strategy, getting into a character (I have theater experience), it serves as a creative outlet, nice escape as a game, curiosity for what happens next in the story, team-building experience
Names: random, pick one out of the book, not very important to me, name's a name
Parts: maybe not in terms of the hard numbers, but definitely in terms of the character concept and background. It will not be me, but it will share facets of me just like any character I would portray in a play. I put pieces of my personality in every one of my characters.
Gamer: I don't believe there is a true definition. I think everybody can be a gamer with an open mind. But if I had to point out trends, highly imaginative, possibly prone to addictive behavior, smart enough to understand the mechanics
Other games: no MMORPG because it's not worth it to pay a monthly fee to play anything. I like in-depth video games like grand theft auto series and all final fantasy. I love the lego star wars/indiana jones/batman video games. I like the adventure games of yore (king's quest and such). I also really like board games (few I don't like) and card games (standard decks and specialty card games like munchkin).
Other things: Good question to ask is specific games people like and whether or not they prefer the combat oriented facets of the games or the role-playing (which are sometimes on their profile). Me, I like fantasy games and I like the role-playing facet but with minimal ties to game mechanics but I also like the combat features with a maximal tie to game mechanics (but simple mechanics).

As for publishing, post a copy of the text in your blog so future readers can see it.
--- Merged from Double Post ---
also, there is a poll topic somewhere in the forums on the age distribution of players on this site.

Skunkape
03-11-2009, 09:32 AM
I figured it would be better formated if I posted your questions and then my answers.

What is your first name?
John

How old are you?

What is your occupation?
Senior User Interface Developer

Some college

33 years

Picked up a game in a hobby shop and thought it looked like fun.

What are your favorite things about gaming? What do you like about it? What does it do for you?
I get to become a different person than I normally am and create stories with my friends. We can create our own world and effect that world more directly than we can in real life. Itís a fun past time, where I can get more out of it than I can by going to the movies.

I use various methods from random name generators to just finding a name I like.

Usually, a little part of me is in every character as my past experiences effect decisions that I make.

Someone who plays games, card games, board games, war games, etc, which makes everyone a gamer.

Yes, computer gaming, online and offline, some board and cards games and some war gaming as well.

Nothing in particular that I can think of.

yukonhorror
03-11-2009, 09:48 AM
not to be a pain, but a friendly piece of advice. In these sorts of studies, it pays to be gender neutral. I.e. don't say guys.

Gamers are usually guys, but there are those awesome girls out there that like to play just as much as us guys, and they are just as good at it too.

That should be another question you should ask.

As for me, Male

GoddessGood
03-11-2009, 10:15 AM
What is your first name?
Andrea
How old are you?
What is your occupation?
Engineer (defense industry)
BS in Engineering
12 years
A cool new kid moved into the neighborhood and had a great idea for passing the time on summer afternoons
My favorite thing about gaming is that it allows me to be creative, logical, strategic, social, relaxed, competitive and in control all at the same time. I can't get that from anything else. Gaming allows me to try out different personality types and see what reactions I get. In other words, it lets me grow socially without a lot of the danger of damaging real personal relationships due to faux pas and misspeaking. It gives me an outlet for all my creative energy that has to be locked away for my day to day job.
Character names are very important to me. I often don't feel satisfied playing a character if I don't like the name I gave them. The name has to fit the character, and usually I will use random generators (even creating some of my own) or baby name books to find ones that I like. Sometimes I'll hear a good one on tv or something and might modify it or keep it as is. Some names I have are still waiting for characters to wear them.
I did much more so when I started playing, but I've branched out a lot. I like to try and play people who are very different from me and try to put myself in their shoes and understand them better. I think it helps make you a more open minded person. Still, there is always something in each character that is uniquely part of the player. If I gave one of my characters to someone else to play it wouldn't be the same character.
Someone who spends a significant portion of their time, effort and/or money towards a game or type of games such as RPGs, video games, card games, board games, etc. I wouldn't consider someone who occasionally picks up a deck of cards for a game of poker a gamer anymore than I'd consider someone who plays hoops a couple of times a year a basketball player.
I used to play computer games a lot more than I do now, and I've never been much into console gaming, but I do occasionally partake. I like the game Heroscape (sort of a mini's and/or board game) but haven't been able to play in quite some time.
Girl gamers aren't rare flowers. We are people, and we like things and hate things because it's our opinion, not because we're female. We often follow our boyfriends into a game, but that doesn't mean we can't kick his butt. We bring perspectives to the table that you may not have thought of before. We may be underrepresented in the gamer population, but give us time. I think gaming is coming into vogue. At its core it is a social passtime and women are definitely more social than men.

yukonhorror
03-11-2009, 10:35 AM
goddess,

I might be misinterpreting your response, but I didn't want to imply girls are rare flowers. I agree, girls bring something to the table (play table and engineering table) that men can't/don't.

GoddessGood
03-11-2009, 12:59 PM
goddess,

I might be misinterpreting your response, but I didn't want to imply girls are rare flowers. I agree, girls bring something to the table (play table and engineering table) that men can't/don't.
No, I was addressing a common misconception is all :) My current group is the only group I've ever been in where I wasn't the only regular female attendee.

ulgrath
03-11-2009, 07:46 PM
Joshua

How old are you?
almost 30 now

What is your occupation?
I am a supervisor at chase bank in the collections department

college degree in law enforcement (really using it huh)

for about 20 years now

never heard of gaming one day was at borders books and saw a starter set for d&d and picked it up cheap since was display model got home and got reamed by my mom who said it was evil lol said she would burn all my books if I ever did anything stupid well still got the books now

What are your favorite things about gaming? What do you like about it?
I am not very artistic and gaming lets me be creative being that I run games it makes me think on my feet and lets me craft whole worlds. I love that it gives my friends and I a reason to get together and laugh plus in the long run its cheap entertainment since after you get the main books you need nothing else.

What does it do for you?
hmm isnt this kinda the same question as above?

dont know really just come off the top of my head. My wife on the other hand looks up meanings of names and goes from there.

of course you have too if your roleplaying but normally its parts of you that dont normally come out.

heh guess it depends on who you ask for me a gamer is anyone who plays or used to play pen and paper games on a regualer basis.

sure I have done table top war games (warhammer) and video games of all sorts.

nope but if you need more info or anything send me a pm be happy to help with whatever and good luck with your report.
heh its kinda funny because people always say that female gamers are rare but in my 20 years playing now I have never had a group(I have never been a player) without at least 2 females in it guess I just dont see rare.

Silverthorne
03-21-2009, 03:11 PM
What is your first name? Britt
How old are you? 38
What is your occupation? Custodian
What is your highest level of education? Vocational diploma
How long have you been gaming? 26 years
What made you start gaming? my nephew let me sit in on a game, I loved it.
What are your favorite things about gaming? What do you like about it? Chance to do something different, the escapism that gaming allows is as good as a book, without the knowing how it ends part.
What does it do for you? Relaxes my mind and lets me vent my frustrations
How do you come up with the names of your characters? depending on the setting. Usually in a game, what ever name pops into my head.
Do you put parts of yourself into your character(s) when you make them? Sometimes, but usually I just make a character that fits the genre
How do you define a "gamer?" Anyone that enjoys playing the game.
Do you do other types of gaming? If yes, what? online RPGs
Is there anything else you'd like me to know or think would be helpful? Experience the game. Instead of watching, sit in on one game. This helps you clearly understand what the part of the game the peanut gallery never experiences. The thrill of participating.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
03-21-2009, 11:59 PM
What is your first name? Brent
How old are you? 42, feeling like 24
What is your occupation? Student/Teacher/Professor/Business Owner
What is your highest level of education? MBA(recently completed), trade school doctorate, currently working on a PhD. Education is expensive, currently worth more dead than alive. Makes me question my wisdom score. :confused:
How long have you been gaming? 1975(+or-) Parents started me on board games when i was little.
What made you start gaming? Played one session and was hooked forever
What are your favorite things about gaming? What do you like about it? What does it do for you? Nice escapist quality, allows me to excercise my imagination. Mental movies beat anything technology has to offer.
How do you come up with the names of your characters? All depends on the theme, i dont put much thought into it
Do you put parts of yourself into your character(s) when you make them? Sure, at times.
How do you define a "gamer?" Anyone that enjoys playing the game
Do you do other types of gaming? If yes, what? My big three(there are others): DnD, Traveller CT & Mongoose, & WFRP(both editions). I also enjoy board games.
Is there anything else you'd like me to know or think would be helpful? Only death can stop me from playing. It was this hobby that has encouraged me to write books (10 pgs a day/300 pgs a month/12 a year), draw art, create and write many modules, plot hooks, and continue my education. I cant imagine anything else in this life that has had such a positive effect on me. :D

madamerimbaud
03-22-2009, 10:33 PM
Wow!

I'm am so pleased to see these responses! You're all awesome for helping me with this. Keep posting (for those that haven't)! I'll be collecting these until the beginning of May, so the more, the better!

Lynn

kirksmithicus
03-22-2009, 11:49 PM
What is your first name: The "Curmudgeon" is a fine alias, but my real name shouldn't be to hard to figure out.

How old are you: 37

What is your occupation: Currently I am a stay at home Dad and part-time harasser of medical and insurance professionals in the state of Oklahoma. Over the years I have been many things, including; pizza delivery guy, soldier, farm / ranch hand, meat packer, laborer, delivery driver, furniture mover, student and archaeologist.

What is your highest level of education: BS in Anthropology and a MA in Archaeology.

How long have you been gaming: Fumbling critically since 1980, 28 years.

What made you start gaming: All the kids that were not busy jumping off cliffs were doing it so I figured why not give it a shot. Seriously though, a couple of kids were playing at school and it sounded really cool. You got to be a guy with a sword and kill some monsters, plus all the cool dice. The Dr. also recommended it to my mother as a way to help with my dyslexia and hyperactivity (explains my terrible writing) problem that they now call ADD or something.

What are your favorite things about gaming: The social aspect oddly enough. I enjoy hanging out with other people who share my interests and having a good time. Not surprisingly, I have little or no interest in the traditional social activities common for North American males. Well, except drinking but that sort of thing never turns out well. I also enjoy the escapism of RPG's and it appeals to my need to be creative. I like to write short fiction, draw, paint and imagine.

How do you come up with the names of your characters: I created this groovy name generator that does most of the work for me. Then I just pick something that sounds cool from what it comes up with. You gotta have a cool name.

Do you put parts of yourself into your character(s) when you make them: Yes, I think everyone does. Most of my characters are bald and have cool goatee's. Also, people choose their character's race and class based on what they think is interesting, which is a reflection of the personality.

How do you define a "gamer?": For the most part, gamers are just normal people who enjoy playing RPG's. Sure there are a few weirdo's (I can think of a couple of hundred off hand) but that's true of any hobby or social group.

Do you do other types of gaming? If yes, what? Yes, card games, board games, hide-and-seek, sardines, dirty board and war gaming.

Is there anything else you'd like me to know or think would be helpful: Yes, and trust me on this, don't major in Anthropology. :biggrin:

GoddessGood
03-31-2009, 02:38 PM
How goes the research?

madamerimbaud
04-01-2009, 06:38 PM
It's going really well! I've got tons of info and interviews from all of you on the forum and from the people who were at the games I've observed. Some people, including the ones I've met in person at games, have requested a copy when it's done. The paper itself is going to be about 15-20 pages long, so that would be ridiculous to post here. If you'd like a copy, I'll post here when it's done and you can message me with your email and I'll send it to you. :)

Thanks again, everyone!

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-01-2009, 07:07 PM
It's going really well! I've got tons of info and interviews from all of you on the forum and from the people who were at the games I've observed. Some people, including the ones I've met in person at games, have requested a copy when it's done. The paper itself is going to be about 15-20 pages long, so that would be ridiculous to post here. If you'd like a copy, I'll post here when it's done and you can message me with your email and I'll send it to you. :)

Thanks again, everyone!
I'd love to see your work. Put me down for a copy, and best of luck on your assignment.

madamerimbaud
04-10-2009, 12:17 PM
Hey everyone!

So, As we all know, both creators of Dungeons and Dragons have passed away. It's definitely a tragedy to lose such important people from the gaming world.

I feel that it would be a good opportunity to get everyone's opinions, thoughts and feelings on these deaths and a subject I could incorporate into my paper. If everyone (or anyone) could post their thoughts on this, it would also be a great help for me for this paper, as it would be somewhat of a tribute to these men.

Again, I thank each one of you for helping me with this. You're all awesome as hell to take some time to answer questions for me. :)

Lynn

Silverthorne
04-11-2009, 02:20 AM
I think that even though they started the gaming industry, it has gone beyond anything they ever dreamed it to be. There are hundreds of systems, different companies putting out information on systems. Games that were a flash in the pan and some that still remain active to this day. While the legends are gone, their legacy lives on.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-11-2009, 02:37 AM
I've been around since the beginning and have met both men. I'm thankful for what they have given the world and i sincerely hope that they are playing a big game of dnd in heaven. They will be missed.

Lucian-Sunaka
04-11-2009, 03:18 PM
What is your first name?
Luke

How old are you?

What is your occupation?
Videogame Designer (primarily plot, story, and technical designs, such as mechanical balance and character development)

Highschool Diploma (yes, odd I know, but true.)

12 years (17 if videogames or boardgames count)

One day, shortly after my familiy got their first computer (Yes, they didn't get it until late 90's lol) I was surfing the web and came across a play by post, and have been hooked ever since.

In all honesty, that varies by the game. I love getting into a character and roleplaying the experience, to get to be somebody else and improve my story telling talents. But on the other hand (and this moreso in pen and paper than other forums of RP) I absolutely love maximizing the mechanics. To take a set of rules, and use them to create the best, most powerful, most interesting character possible. It's a rush to look at a character, a character entirely legal by the rules, that entirely exceeds prior expectations of power. (Which is why more often than not I tend to play non-casters in D&D, because pushing them far beyond expectations brings them about even with well played casters, rather than breaking the game.)

Personally, the name of characters is an obstacle I have to get past. I'm not very good at coming up with names, so usually I'll make some twist out of the letters in my name, or take the name of a character I like and tweak it into something unique. The name has to be cool, but for me it's not easy.

(Partly finished but rather than risk losing what I've got so far I'm posting this and then I'll be diting the rest in.)

Excior
04-15-2009, 11:35 PM
What is your first name? Charlie

How old are you? 38

What is your occupation? Machine operator for a automotive supplier

What is your highest level of education? High school grad, I have often wondered if something was wrong with me because I have held on to the same interests that I had as a kid. By that, I mean most people I know seem to have undergone some sort of metamorphosis in regards to what they like over time. Moreover, I seem to have not.

How long have you been gaming? about 25 years

What made you start gaming? for as long as I can remember I liked knights and swords and dragons and what not, my child hood friends use to make wooden swords and have many fights we even made cardboard armor and shields. When I discovered Basic D&D (red box), It came natural to me, though it was sometime before I actually understood the mechanics of the game.

What are your favorite things about gaming? What do you like about it? What does it do for you? To begin with it was the hack and slash aspect of it but over time and several gaming groups later it evolved into some serious role play which is much more filling than just hack and slash. One group I was with actually went a whole session, at the time a typical session lasted around 6 hours, we played once a week on Sundays so we got our moneys worth so to speak. To get back to the question, the role playing aspect of gaming allows me to explore many different personalityís as well as hone my creative thinking.

How do you come up with the names of your characters? depends on what format of game I am playing in. if its play by post I usually read a game advert and if I am into the advert by the time I am finished with it I have already started to formulate a character for that game the name just pops into my head. On table top its much the same way but the name comes to me as I roll up the PC.

Do you put parts of yourself into your character(s) when you make them? I donít think so, like somebody else has said it lets me explore different personality types.

How do you define a "gamer?" To me a gamer is a person who plays table top RPGís knows the lingo and donít just play the game cause its popular.

Do you do other types of gaming? I will list the ones I have played in the past. D&D (in all its forms from the blue box to the light green box) AD&D, AD&D 2nd edt. D&D3.0,3.5 Stormbringer, Star Frontiers, CHILL, Champions, Elf Quest, Marvel Super Heroes, Cyberpunk 2020, Warhammer FRP.

you can send me a copy if your finished paper as well. email is in my profile.

nijineko
04-18-2009, 02:50 AM
[quote]What is your first name?

i really am called nijineko. (among other things...) if you call out "nijineko" in a crowd i'm in, i will turn around reflexively. =D

How old are you?

which kind of age? there are so many to choose from. limiting myself to orbits around sol, roughly 34.

What is your occupation?

unemployed. but before that i was a cad designer of fire sprinkler systems. which, it turns out, roleplaying is excellent training for.

some college, but i'm working on that.

over 15 years. something like 17-18... but i've been reading my dad's gaming books since before that. if you count that, then more like 20-21 years. ^^

ad&d 1st ed dungeonmaster's guide-the traps and tricks section, the high level class features, like quivering palm and getting a keep of your own... plus carwars with the boat wars supplement and some uncle alberts weapons catalogs... plus a champions-autoduel cross over supplement... and a ream of comic books. all courtesy of my dad when i was home sick from school. he wanted me to have something fun to read. =D

i think i enjoy the parts where we pull off something clever and extraordinary. the stuff that makes fun storytelling afterwards. the parts that make people feel.

What does it do for you?

for me, it is a tradition, a celebration, a remembrance, and a fun hobby to boot. it's also great practice for the unexpected and unforeseen.

free association using character stories, backgrounds, abilities, and random words. i seem to default to saturday morning cartoon or obscure japanese references when i can't think of anything good enough the first way.

are you sure you want to know the answer to this one? characters exist as variously dimensioned constructs. a first dimensional character can be expressed as a single concept or ideal. a second dimensional character is a collection of abilities or stats... a group of concepts. more rounded out. a third dimensional character has a bit of a personality, goals, desires, and all... maybe even a generic bit of fluff background. a fourth dimensional character has a timeline, motivations tied to past events, makes decisions based on things which are happening and have happened. changes as you play them. yet is still constrained by the universe they are in. a fifth dimensional character is a fully realized personality, which becomes separate from origin of the character, even if just in part. not only do you know their past, you know them well enough to know exactly what they would say or how they would react in any given situation that may be proposed. you can apply the persona to a different set of abilities, a different world setting, a different time, and you know what that personality will do in even those situations. the experience of taking a character from first to fifth dimension is much like raising a child. in miniature. (no pun intended.) eventually the personality diverges from yours, and it takes more effort to switch back and forth. though much easier to simply ask the personality questions and find out what is though and felt about a given situation. thus i do not progress characters through sixth dimensionality. not my job, so to speak. ultimately though, so long as one keeps in mind the virtual nature of the previously mentioned exercises, and the true origin of the facets created, there should be no danger of self-induced schizophrenia. or maybe it's just because i'm a gemini, and am used to handling multiple simultaneous differing viewpoints. like playing chess against yourself. a few simple base rules and it's easy to win or lose to one's self. I have to admit, it sure makes a great aid to decision making processes.

one who plays games. but in roleplaying terms, i would say that it is someone who is serious about having fun with the hobby.

play some card games, some board games, lego blocks, a few video games and/or computer games. play with my boys. occasional witty dialogue. life.

the usefulness and importance of fantasy and science fiction cannot be underrated. the practice of stretching belief and imagination prepare us for the impossible and the unexpected and the disastrous. it increases the survivability of the individual in the face of extreme and/or stressful circumstances.

mnemenoi
04-21-2009, 11:15 AM
Roy
How old are you?
What is your occupation?
Offshore Production
Some College
Since I was 10, so about 25 years give or take
I heard about the games and it had a certain mystique
Imagination, problem-solving, perspective analysis
Generally through a look at the culture I am trying to achieve
I think this is inevitable, though the longer we game the better we are at realizing and limiting its influence
Wide and varied, mostly applied to Video Gamers, but as applied to one of us I would just say free thinker
Well I play a variety of different genres, larps, whatever really, though the only games I play online are writing forums only
Male, One child, Democrat, Aquarist, and DJ

Dytrrnikl
04-23-2009, 01:03 AM
What is your first name?
Daniel

How old are you?

What is your occupation?
Opto-Electronic Microchip Fabrication Technician

A.A.S. in Nanomanufacturing Technology

Regularly since I was 16 - 1989, but was introduced to basic DnD in 1980.

I found gaming to be next most logical extension of experiencing the stories of the novels I was reading or the TV shows I was watching. Rather than jsut reading and allowing my mind to follow a novel or witness the weekly adventures of characters on TV, I could be one of those characters.

The comraderie of a shared interest with other gamers, friends or stranger alike. The ability to be an adult and still be able to play a game that is a more complex and codified version of childhood make believe games like 'Cops and Robbers' or 'Cowboys and Indians'.

What does it do for you?
Stess Relief. It's nice to be able to sit down after a week or so, with a bunch of friends, and lay aside everyday responsibilities like paying bills/working/taking care of the kids/etc. for a few hours.

It varies. Sometimes I use a die rolling method I read in Dragon magazine years ago. Other times I use names I've read in novels or heard in movies. Generally though, I like to stick old Norse, Celtic, and ancient Greek names.

It depends if I'm the GM or a player. As a GM, no. Being a GM is like giving yorself a license to explore what its like to have multiple personalities. As a player, absolutely. I like to use my player character's as a way to explore a facet of my own personality. It's done a lot over the years in helping me to understand myself and what motivates the logic and reasoning behind the choices I make.

These days, it's encompasses a lot more than it used too, especially since there are different breeds of gamers. However, essentially, it's anyone who has a passion for playing games, be it board games, video games - pc/game console/mmorg's/etc., table-top pen and paper games, and so on.

No, I stick with table-top RPGs. I enjoy the face to face social interaction that is required for Table-top RPGs and is lacking with MMORGs.

Gaming is changing and evolving all the time, especially due to technology and the internet. When I was first introduced to Dungeons and Dragons, there was a big negative stigma around it, particularly from various religious groups that saw it as being 'evil' or a sort of indoctrination of 'devil worship'...something I got to experience first hand from my devoutly Catholic Grandmother and other family members. It still leaves a bitter taste in my mouth to this day. These days, it's an acceptable mainstream hobby, with local gaming stores found all over the place and conventions with thousands of attendees every year.

Hey everyone!

So, As we all know, both creators of Dungeons and Dragons have passed away. It's definitely a tragedy to lose such important people from the gaming world.

I feel that it would be a good opportunity to get everyone's opinions, thoughts and feelings on these deaths and a subject I could incorporate into my paper. If everyone (or anyone) could post their thoughts on this, it would also be a great help for me for this paper, as it would be somewhat of a tribute to these men.

Again, I thank each one of you for helping me with this. You're all awesome as hell to take some time to answer questions for me. :)

Lynn

Most times, when non-gamers think of movers and shakers, that rare individual that evokes change and makes an impression, names Like Einstein, Galileo, Abraham Lincoln, Stephen Hawking, and others come readily to mind. Gygax and Arneson, in my mind, are definitively a part of that group. They created a hobby that encourages creativity and cooperativeness, in which everyone can have fun without being good at sports, or super intelligent, or the life of the party. To my knowledge, no other hobby or activity does the same thing.

madamerimbaud
05-04-2009, 08:46 AM
Hey everyone!

It's been a long semester and it seems like I've been eyeball-deep in tabletop RPGs the whole time. Today my report is due. Once it's done, I'll be able to email it to whoever wants it. I have a few requests already, so let me know! I'll be sending it out around 8 EST tonight. If you'd like a copy, send me a PM with your email and you'll be getting a copy later tonight.

Have a great day and thanks again for all of your input!

Lynn