PDA

View Full Version : Dark Heresy

Visskar
03-03-2009, 09:02 AM
Are there any groups playing Dark Heresy in the DFW area? Owned the book for a while, but just started reading through it and would love to find a game.

Ulot
03-12-2009, 06:36 PM
Hey Visskar. I'm not far from you in the mid-cities area. I recently got the bug to get back into pnp games and try out Dark Heresy. The last group I was in fell apart quickly before the game really got going.

I haven't been able to find an existing group yet. If I'm not able to find one I am going to try to put one together. Would rather let someone more experienced then me GM, but I'll give it a shot if one can't be found.

Send me an email if you are interested trying to find a group with me.

Kalerite
11-07-2009, 11:32 PM
i dont live in the WAF or wateva but i would like to play and online game with someone that understands me

Rocket Punch!
11-08-2009, 08:19 AM
I would definitely like to get in on this as well.

Baron_Samedi
11-11-2009, 01:49 PM
I'm looking to put a group together in the coming weeks, if you are interested in participating with a GM that knows a great deal about the game and universe, let me know...Shoot me a PM if you like...

Dr.Dead
11-11-2009, 06:05 PM
I wish I could play but im not near your area. I think Dark Heresy is a awsome game

Kalerite
11-12-2009, 05:45 AM
we could play ova the chat room so please reply if your interested

Baron_Samedi
12-09-2009, 03:29 AM
Alright,

For those of you interested in a face-to-face game, in the Dallas area some time after the new year...sound off...

And for those interested in a play by post...please do the same.

I'm going to be running Dark Heresy, Rogue Trader and the new Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay...alternating between the three to avoid burnout...right now i'm measuring interest, so no promises, but i hope that there are a few of you out there willing to give it a try.

I've got a notion for running a parallel game between DH and RT, with a cross-over event, so that all players get a feel for both character groups. With the rules about the same, it shouldn't be difficult to bounce between the two.

Keep in touch...

Rocket Punch!
12-10-2009, 08:52 AM
I'd be interested in both the RT and DH face to face games.

Death Incarnate
01-13-2010, 06:46 PM
Shoot me an email if interesting, I am thinking about hosting one either in Irving, or near Downtown Dallas depending on who's available where. I have several good hangout spots, and even my house is available as a hangout spot (though you might want to bring drinks, I can provide snacks, etc.)

Just call me anytime day or night (214) 929-4581 if interested. That is unless you all got together to play already, in which case let me know cause I would LOVE to play a game, since I have been hosting them for years, but rarely playing them as a character.