PDA

View Full Version : Spellplague Menace

chaoslord
02-27-2009, 12:15 AM
New FRCS campaign starting, for the new uptown minneapolis rpg group. Start at 1st level, craft a backstory w/the GM, and get to it! A new gaming group for adult experienced gamers.
hoping to grow this group into a regular ongoing narrative, with rotating GM occassionally.

Nebin
03-17-2009, 03:45 PM
Im interrested.

baphomet68
06-05-2009, 09:58 PM
O.K., there was a bit of a hiccup, and this group was put in deep freeze for a few months. I am looking to start it up again. Sorry for any missed emails, I was reduced to coffe-shop jaunts to get my messages, and it was spotty.

I am looking for players (and other people to share GMing, too) to play at my house uptown mpls. Would love it if someone else could occassionalll host, as well. I am an adult, and am looking for mature persons of any age to play a role-playing focused game. Will likely start off running a published adventure (with tweaks) to get things going and get everyone on the same page and comfortable.
As the campaign title suggests, this will be a Forgotten Realms game. As I have not filled a roster yet, play times/days are still up in the air: I like weekends, but have commitments sundays untill 2-3 pm. I would like to run a weekly or bi-weekly game; my home is no-CIGARETTE smoking; can play out on deck if Tobacco smokers need to.
--- Merged from Double Post ---
O.K., there was a bit of a hiccup, and this group was put in deep freeze for a few months. I am looking to start it up again. Sorry for any missed emails, I was reduced to coffe-shop jaunts to get my messages, and it was spotty.

I am looking for players (and other people to share GMing, too) to play at my house uptown mpls. Would love it if someone else could occassionalll host, as well. I am an adult, and am looking for mature persons of any age to play a role-playing focused game. Will likely start off running a published adventure (with tweaks) to get things going and get everyone on the same page and comfortable.
As the campaign title suggests, this will be a Forgotten Realms game. As I have not filled a roster yet, play times/days are still up in the air: I like weekends, but have commitments sundays untill 2-3 pm. I would like to run a weekly or bi-weekly game; my home is no-CIGARETTE smoking; can play out on deck if Tobacco smokers need to.

Fivyrn
06-22-2009, 04:19 PM
I am trying to find a group of fun people to play with, I don't have tons of experience but I am a quick learner and I think would be a good player.

I am 24 and live right over by 50th and lyndale (so pretty darn close) I am looking at playing either a few times a week, once a week or bi-weekly. Really anything. 4e looks fun, please let me know!

Sixtyhurts
06-23-2009, 11:20 AM
I'm also interested. I've been out of RPG-ing for a while, but I am an experienced 33 year old player looking for good people. I also prefer a role-playing-focused campaign, and you're in Uptown, so your post stuck out to me!

Once a week (or even twice a month) sounds about right, and I could host games at my house on occasion if we rotate. I live in South Minneap.

Let me know--sounds fun!

alan.j
06-26-2009, 03:28 PM
Hi, I am interested in your game. I am a big fan of the Forgotten Realms, though I am still behind on a lot of changes since the the Spell Plague.

I am 21 and live in Coon Rapids, but have no problem making the trip to Uptown on a regular basis as it is only about a half-hour drive. Sundays are the best day for me, and I would be willing to play after 3 to accommodate your engagement. Also until classes start again in late August I can play Mondays after 4, and any time Tuesday.

MNGurahl
07-01-2009, 08:05 PM
I'm definitely open to trying it out if the group feels right. I'm 31, family man w/ experience in 3.5, but I have recently started reading through 4th (made about 100 characters on the Generator). I work second shift, so Friday nights are my best bet, but I think I could work out a Saturday/Sunday once or twice a month.

Thelrain
07-04-2009, 01:28 PM
Let me know if the group needs another player. I'd be interested.

Draco87
07-11-2009, 04:00 PM
hey 21yro live very close. Let me know the availability. I have all the books needed to play a fr campaign. Iv been playing 4th edition on a weekly basis so im pretty familer with it. Let me know!

ClicheMonster
07-17-2009, 02:55 PM
Howdy,

Just moved to back to the Cities. I'm down in Apple Valley, I've got no problem cruising to Uptown for a game. Please shout if you still need players - I've got good experience with 4e and will happily fill any role missing in the regular party.

/ak

Sixtyhurts
07-18-2009, 03:18 PM
So...is anything actually happening with this campaign? I haven't heard or seen anything from baphomet68 (http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/member.php?u=6713) yet. If not, we should think abut starting a new one.

MNGurahl
07-20-2009, 02:14 PM
No clue. Maybe they found the player they needed already? Perhaps a new group could be started?

ClicheMonster
07-21-2009, 11:35 AM
Anybody willing to run a game?

MNGurahl
07-21-2009, 09:19 PM
I am running one, and posted it on here, but didn't get any responses.

baphomet68
07-25-2009, 11:35 PM
The Spellplague Menace resumes in August: Game One slated for Aug 9, a saturday. Games to occur every other saturday, from noon to it breaks up. As I hope the first game to be devoted to play rather than prep, I hope to combine our "fell each other out" meeting(s) with character creation. Thinking of coffee shop meetings, maybe at bobs java hut or urban bean. I will reach out by P&P email to set up a mailing list, or if you read this, send me a note with a good time to meet up.
If it is past start date, just send a message to me.

Dotification
10-25-2009, 04:11 PM
Is this or any other Twin cities 4th ed. games still recruiting? I'm 28 and live in Osseo, been playing since college pretty much. Available M, T, W afternoons/evenings & saturday afternoons. email dotification at gmail

Brandon Drowning in Dice
11-25-2009, 07:41 PM
Still looking for players?

arjomanes
01-27-2010, 06:56 PM
If you're looking for a D&D player, I'm pretty familiar with 4e. I DM a group about once a month, and play an invoker in another group every couple months or so.