PDA

View Full Version : Meet in March?

ronpyatt
02-18-2009, 08:47 AM
What day in March works for everyone to have another meet up?
Weekday evening? Weekend? Any specific days or day of the week?

Xmax games has plenty of seating.

GoddessGood
02-20-2009, 09:43 AM
The Tuesday night set up seems to be working thus far. How does the 10th sound? I'd suggest the 17th, but that is college spring break weekend and my family is coming to visit.

Dimthar
02-20-2009, 06:23 PM
The Tuesday night set up seems to be working thus far. How does the 10th sound? I'd suggest the 17th, but that is college spring break weekend and my family is coming to visit.

Tuesday is OK for me... I want to see those Battletech PODs they have in XMax.

Can we eat there?

ronpyatt
02-22-2009, 04:26 PM
Yes. We can bring in takeout or we can even order delivery. They have drinks there for purchase, too.

Tuesday the 10th works for me.

Nigel
02-24-2009, 12:15 PM
That sounds great, I was going to attend their grand opening yesterday but I didn't have time (nor an invitation! :lol:)

See you guys on the 10th at 6. I'll also try to hitup the plano roleplayers meetup this Saturday.

Chris House
03-04-2009, 02:41 PM
this Week of march the First I am starting Hackmaster character generation
for march the 8th game.
if you have ever wanted to check this game out tonight and friday is a good chance to look at the game closer and The 17th of march I am GM'ing a Demo game of Hackmaster!
at Xmaxgames.

ITS POSTED ON XmaXGames Calendar. . . come by and say hi,:D

Also Ask about fellow Game master Ed Chase test run of an exciting three part campaign - WE are looking for a once a week Tuesday group for the
CELESTIAL WARs MODERN DAY tHRILLER FANTASY
Modern day adventurers, scientist and Scholars get caught up in thrilling adventure when they are asked to inventory a forgotten warehouse at Groom lake<area51>

Nigel
03-05-2009, 09:50 AM
I was there last night and created my awesome dwarf - who is deaf. We'll see how that plays out in the game. I get the feeling being the fighter out in front might be an issue when everyone stops and I keep going because I didn't hear them.

Chris House
03-06-2009, 10:42 AM
in urban assault School, handle signals are used. Taps on the shoulder and helmet to get the attention of the forward person, this can be handled the same way in the group - it might mean that though necessity Team work might be become the norm instead of the exemption. ;)

Dimthar
03-09-2009, 08:53 PM
Everybody in the House say .... Me!

Don't forget to RSVP for tomorrow's meeting.

/

GoddessGood
03-11-2009, 08:51 AM
Wow :) I'm glad I went. There were less people there than I expected, but I still had a fun time. Just a bunch of us GMs joking back and forth for a couple of hours. I can tell XMax games is going to be a great place to meet and I'm thinking I might run one-shots of Exalted every once in a while there, providing there's interest of course. I'm sorry I couldn't stay to play in the pods with you folks. How was it?

ronpyatt
03-11-2009, 11:20 AM
That was fun. The pods were great. I forgot how much fun blowing up your buddies can be.
I could go for some one-shots, and I've wanted to try exalted. Coyote5 has a couple games he'll be running on Fridays and Saturdays. (check the campaign invitations (http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)) Wish I had more time!

Dimthar
03-12-2009, 07:51 PM
I like it! I've been thinking on doing there my B-Day Party ! :)