PDA

View Full Version : Hunting Tan Endac - EP II - Adventure 2



Inquisitor Tremayne
02-16-2009, 09:31 AM
Recap: Everyone has agreed to hunt down and find Tan Endac and return him to Piknab on Nar Shaddaa as a sign of good faith in working with Piknab. Through Miquesh you were able to track him to Telos where he is reported to be working as an underboss for the Exchange. After some discussion while aboard the Maddened Mynock, Stee has decided to put on the Ubese enviornmental suit and stake out the Exchange offices in hopes that Tan shows himself.

Meanwhile, Anton, Shoa, Elismate, Todrin, and Or remain aboard the Mynock...


In the corridor outside the Exchange...

Stee, you have been loitering around outside in the corridor where the Exchange is located for about an hour now. The corridor is about 10 squares wide with decorative planters arranged throughout the area. The cielings are easily 7-8 meters high. In front of you and to your right and about 20 squares away is the entrance to the office of Czerka Corp. To the right of Czerka is the entrance to the Exchange offices. Across the corridor from the exchange is the cantina where your party gathered some information about Tan. At the other end of the hall is a mass transit shuttle stop and an open courtyard to the residential block on this level.

You stand at a sort of wide entry way that leads to another section of this corridor behind you. There is some sort of preservation office in which you notice Ithorians coming in and out of. The preservation office, if you were to turn around and look at it would be on your left, or the same side of the corridor that the Czerka and Exchange offices are on. At the end of the corridor behind you and across the corridor from the Ithorian place is some sort of clinic. There is also another mass transit shuttle stop next to the clinic. It is this shuttle that brought you here.

There are about a dozen citizens milling about in this area, walking aorund, some reading by the plants, some just doing whatever. While you are keeping an eye on The Exchange, you notice a squad of Stormtroopers (9 troopers, one marked in green) coming from the residential block at the far end of the corridor. As they move into the Corridor they are checking the identification of all the citizens in this area.

What does Stee do?

Onboard the Maddened Mynock...

If I remember correctly there was some discussion as to how the group could capture Tan AND destroy this Czerka office at the same time. Elismate was against the idea while Stee agreed to help Or should they capture Tan first. I don't think Todrin, Shoa and Anton offered their thoughts on the matter.

Shoa says, "If these people are involved in enslaving your people then lets bring them a world of hurt."

Reactions? Ooc Stee shouldn't be a part of this conversation since he isn't there.

biffer75
02-18-2009, 05:55 PM
Does it appear that the stormtroopers are checking all beings i.d.'s? Even those who are in establishments? If so. Stee will casually make his way away from the stormtroopers. Stealth check.. He will attempt to double back to this position. Hopefully avoiding the Stormtroopers all together. If not he will attempt to duck into the cantina or whatever shop is near by.

Inquisitor Tremayne
02-18-2009, 10:02 PM
Does it appear that the stormtroopers are checking all beings i.d.'s? Even those who are in establishments? If so. Stee will casually make his way away from the stormtroopers. Stealth check.. He will attempt to double back to this position. Hopefully avoiding the Stormtroopers all together. If not he will attempt to duck into the cantina or whatever shop is near by.

Currently they have yet to enter a business to start checking ids but they are stopping everyone on the streets, which aren't many.

They are also closer to The Exchange and the cantina than you are, you are about 20 squares away and they are about 10 away. So you would have to move closer to them to get to the cantina.

I would say that you could also make a pretty good guess that they are going to check everyone in the cantina, maybe not the businesses though.

There also isn't any room to double back. Only in the event ALL the stormtroopers enter the cantina could you get past their position from which they have already come. The layout of the corridor is such that all they have to keep doing is walk is a perpendicular line down the corridor and they will encounter everyone in this corridor or anyone that enters the corridor.

You are able to duck out of the way around a corner of a wall that is sticking out, but eventually they will run into you.

biffer75
02-18-2009, 10:24 PM
Stee will use his commlink (encoded,pocket scrambler) to contact the Maddened Mynock. " Stormtroopers are checking i.d.'s near my location. I am not sure i will be able to avoid them. I may need some assistance. Going to try and jump on the shuttle that brought me here, but that leaves this place unobserved." Stee begins heading to the shuttle pad.

knightserpent
02-19-2009, 08:12 AM
Upon hearing the communication from Stee (if we know his surroundings too) that he duck into the Preservation place or the Clinic if he wants to stay local and the Storm Troopers aren't planning on entering there.
(onboard the ship) I suggest that we send a droid to keep watch and such. Perhaps transmit a live feed of audio or visual or both.

Cy the Wander
02-20-2009, 12:47 PM
"Shoa, I very much appreciate your support for freeing my people." Or pauses, "But I want to hit the Czerka office to get information on where Czerka has bases, especially slave bases, and supplies. If we can liberate any credits or equipment from office that would be a bonus, but info is really what I am after. I'd prefer to make the raid without permanently hurting anyone, knocking them out would be the good, or even better, going in when the office is empty."
Or turns to the others: "I will help you capture Tan Endac because you are my friends and I'd not want to see you hurt, but no matter what this man has done to you, does he really deserve whatever Picnad is going to do to him?"

Ooc, Do we have fake ids? I don't have my gaming stuff with me, and I cannot recall.

orbit8
02-22-2009, 08:46 PM
Elismate thinks over what Shoa and Or just said.

"It is clear that you would prefer to spend your time attacking Czerka, Or."

"But, let's not forget we are on a mission to help build rebel cells. There is a bigger hologram here you should not miss."

workape
02-23-2009, 03:24 PM
"I agree with Elismate, we are not here to start a war with a galactic wide organization if you can help it," Anton says looking to the others, "We are here on a mission. If the Czerka office is the only way into the Exchange offices, then through them we should go."

While the others speak, Anton leads Shoa off to the side where he can speak with her quietly.

"Padawan, revenge is not the way of the Jedi. Be mindful of your thoughts and actions. True justice does not appear as revenge, in time those who have followed this dark path will find themselves before the seats of justice. Revenge leads you down the path to anger, and anger will lead you down the path to the Dark Side."

Cy the Wander
02-23-2009, 08:41 PM
"How does kidnapping Tan Endac help us build freedom fighter cells? From what Mequesh told us Endac works for the Exchange, a galactic wide organization built on and supported by the worst crimes. Angering the Exchange puts us even in a more dangerous position than we are now.
I agree hitting this Czerka office is dangerous and may be foolish. But from the information I should be able to get from the office I hope to free some of my people. Wookies are warriors, many of them will want to help us fight the Empire."

"In any case, let's continue this discussion later. I'm going to back Stee up. Anyone coming with me?" Or grabs his gear and motions to ET-74 and PK (the droids) to stay on the ship. Or goes to a computer station on the ship, connects to the local 'net and tries to pull up the a subway map to figure out where the nearest subway station is and how he can get to Stee's location.

Taking 10 on these Use Computer checks gives Or a 20.

workape
02-24-2009, 09:51 AM
Stepping back to the group from his short conversation with Shoa, Anton catches the last of what Or says. Nodding to the Wookiee, Anton pulls on his all-temp cloak and pulls it around his body.

"We will accompany you," Anton says, "I share your concerns over what Picnab has planned here, you all know him better than I though."

Anton pauses for a moment of internal reflection, considering the nature of justice in the outer worlds. Then a lesson taught by his Master comes to mind, it was a hard lesson to realize that the way justice works in the galaxy is not the way it was intended to work in the Senate.

Inquisitor Tremayne
02-24-2009, 10:53 AM
"Padawan, revenge is not the way of the Jedi. Be mindful of your thoughts and actions. True justice does not appear as revenge, in time those who have followed this dark path will find themselves before the seats of justice. Revenge leads you down the path to anger, and anger will lead you down the path to the Dark Side."

Shoa nods like she agrees with you but has a look of skepticism on her face, but she offers no retort.
--- Merged from Double Post ---
Stee is able to get back to the tram and take it back to the starport. Upon arriving everyone else is there about to get on the tram.

biffer75
02-24-2009, 08:18 PM
Stee uses his commlink again. " I managed to avoid them. I would like to discuss this further in private. Meet you back at the ship." Stee makes sure no one is following him from the shuttle to the starport. Perception check

Inquisitor Tremayne
02-24-2009, 10:18 PM
Everyone meets at the tram station at the starport.

biffer75
02-25-2009, 05:40 PM
After arriving at the starport Stee says "It appears that stormtroopers are making regular i.d.checks. If we want to continue observing our target we must make other arrangements."

OOC what info did we get on Ton Endeck, other then he never leaves the exchange. I thought we tried to pull up blueprints or an office layout. From my 1 visit how big is the place? Multiple levels etc? Did i get the feel of a true office or was it something else?

Inquisitor Tremayne
02-25-2009, 07:03 PM
After arriving at the Maddened Mynock and getting comfortable Stee says" Not sure what these stormtroopers are doing here. From everything that i have garnered there is NO imperial presence here. In my opinion this is a major cause for concern. Number 1 Picknab has grown to a seat of power rather quickly on Nar Shadaa. Number 2 we encountred other imperials when we met Anton. Number 3 the empire is aware of at least myself and our old base on Garqi. Seems to me that there are too many coincedences here. I was wondering what everyone elses thoughts are on this." Stee sits back and waits for a response.

OOC Actually you are on Telos, Citadel Station to be precise, and when you (the group) arrived in the Telos system you picked up on your scanners an Imperial Star destroyer in orbit over the planet.

And no one is back at the Mynock, everyone is meeting at the tram stop in the starport.

biffer75
02-25-2009, 07:23 PM
OOC Disregard the quote i edited that. I thought we were still on Nar Shadaa for some reason.

workape
02-25-2009, 11:42 PM
"How often are they making these checks? Do the patrols that you have seen so far been a patrol in force or just a presence making patrol?" Anton asks Stee quietly while casually looking around.

Perception Check

biffer75
02-25-2009, 11:55 PM
Stee responds to Anton in hushed tones. "There were 9 troopers and one obvious leader. They appeared to be checking every ones i.d. This leads me to believe they are searching for someone."

workape
02-26-2009, 11:30 AM
"We should not loiter then, especially if they are working like this. Did you overhear them say who they were looking for at all?" Anton asks quietly again.


OOC: Jason, why didn't my perception check up there roll?

biffer75
02-26-2009, 05:22 PM
OOC what info did we get on Ton Endeck, other then he never leaves the exchange. I thought we tried to pull up blueprints or an office layout. From my 1 visit how big is the place? Multiple levels etc? Did i get the feel of a true office or was it something else?
re-post

Inquisitor Tremayne
02-26-2009, 09:01 PM
OOC: Jason, why didn't my perception check up there roll?

I don't know, but either way there is nobody watching you and/or you don't notice anything out of the ordinary.


re-post

Sorry, I must have missed that.

The information you gathered was that he never leaves the building. You also tried to get blueprints and I believe you were unsuccessful. There was a wall behind the receptionist droid but there was an open area behind that wall where there was a woman sitting at a desk and then it opened up into what looked like a lobby further beyond there. But the receptionist wall completely blocks any view into the lobby. It is for sure multiple levels, at least 12 your thinking. And from what you saw it looks like a legit business.

orbit8
02-26-2009, 10:00 PM
OOC: I believe we are all at the Spaceport near our ship waiting for a Tram to take us to where Stee was. Is this correct? So if everyone is looking around, that is what we see.

Elismate has gathered all of his gear for whatever may go down.

Whispering to everyone, " I would like to avoid Imperial entanglements please." Looking at Stee, "Is this possible where you were? Let's see if there are Stormtroopers from a diffent approach to this building.

workape
02-27-2009, 01:25 PM
"We should get moving," Anton says stretching his arms above his head, "Let's go for a walk and see what we can find."

Cy the Wander
02-27-2009, 07:52 PM
"Agreed" states Or. "Let's go find a place to get lunch, unless, does anyone have anywhere they specifically want to go?" "I'm going to get ET-74 so it can translate from me." Or returns to the ship, powers it up, and rockets away.

Just kidding!


Or returns to the ship, gets the communication droid, sets the sensors to passively keep a log of anyone who approaches the ship (taking 10 gives Or a 20 on Use Computer to program the sensors to do this), locks up the ship, and returns to the party.

biffer75
02-28-2009, 12:21 AM
Stee, still wearing the Ubese environmental suit, says quietly" Or don't forget I understand your native tongue now. I can translate for you if need be. We need to avoid imperial's all together." Stee looks at Anton and replies. "Unfortunately no, i was not close enough to overhear any communication by the troopers. I didnt want to risk exposing myself." Stee says to the group. "I really think we should see if the troopers are doing a city wide search. If so those of us who need to should stay on the ship as much as possible."

Inquisitor Tremayne
03-01-2009, 09:12 PM
So give me an idea of what the plan is...

These are the ideas I see floating around out there:

Assault The Exchange to look for Tan

Assault The Exchange via Czerka's offices or after the assault on The Exchange in hopes to retrieve data

Find out the purpose of the Stromtrooper patrols

Anything else?

Cy the Wander
03-02-2009, 07:34 PM
This is not as immediate as the items listed, but I'd also like to find out how Piknab got so powerful all of the sudden.

Inquisitor Tremayne
03-02-2009, 08:23 PM
This is not as immediate as the items listed, but I'd also like to find out how Piknab got so powerful all of the sudden.

It wasn't all of a sudden, there was a little over a year of time that had passed since your last interaction with Piknab. The last time you met him was before the establishment of Alpha base on Gantro.

So, you can think what you want, either a year is a long time or it is not, but those are the facts.

workape
03-04-2009, 04:40 PM
OOC: So what is the plan? Are we going to make a run through the Exchange office or are we looking to head through in another way. We should get a plan lined out here.

orbit8
03-06-2009, 10:04 AM
OOC: I have not seen a coherent post as to the plan everyone wants to stick with. I think it is very important to get a grasp of whether the Stormtroopers actions here are typical or not. Just a quick Gather Information and an overview of their power levels/troop size. We should stay focused on Tan Endac and finish that cause.

Please limit questions or comments to this subject for now.

Thanks,
Tim
--- Merged from Double Post ---
"OK, everyone, we will go have lunch somewhere. The vibe I get looks around is that we are legal carrying or items around ( if I recall correctly).

If anyone ask, we are adventures looking for work. Perhaps the Empire employs adventures as well. Let's stick to that story. (I have forgot at the moment what fake names are on our IDs)

OOC:I think we should put our characters name in topic so we know who we are responding to and to remind us of the characters full name.

biffer75
03-06-2009, 01:30 PM
OOC Stee Jans agrees with Elismate that we should find out if the stormtroopers are just a typical patrol or something else. I for one am wanted by them so i am going to be staying clear of them at all costs. If i am not mistaken this planet is directly under Moff Tarkins control. So these troopers are under his control not the true empire. I doesnt seem like there is going to be an easy way to get Ton. We may just have to smash and grab. We could take some time and make us fake i.d.'s but i am not sure that would help us out all that much.

Cy the Wander
03-06-2009, 09:49 PM
As were are walking, Or asks, "So are we just going to force our way in to our target? That is going to tangle us up with a lot of people not directly involved in this issue. How will we know where to get where we want to go once inside? Once we have recovered the 'package' how do we get it back to the ship?" Or pauses for a second, and then finishes, "I have a bad feeling about this."

Inquisitor Tremayne
03-07-2009, 09:46 AM
So the group spends some time gathering information on the Imperial presence here.
--- Merged from Double Post ---
Anton's assist
--- Merged from Double Post ---
So that is a 38 on the roll and it takes a total of 4 hours to learn the following information.

The Imperials have been on Telos for about 4 months.

There was not a major event that brought them here, they just showed up one day.

The Empire conducts regular patrols of all sections of Citadel station, requiring every one to submit their identification and comply with whatever they are asked.

Because of the high roll you also learn that they have raided some homes in the area and have taken prisoners in some cases. The details have not been disclosed.

The current size of their forces seems to be whatever troops they brought with them on the Star Destroyer in orbit.

There is an Imperial garrison on Citadel station near the Telos Security Force's offices (or The TSF).

workape
03-10-2009, 09:03 AM
Looking at Or, Anton nods.

"If the presence is that large, then the groups must be working together in some fashion or have a truce of some sort. If it is the latter, perhaps there would be a way to set them against one another."

orbit8
03-10-2009, 11:22 PM
Replying to Anton

You may be right. But I doubt if the Empire knows or cares about dirty dealings of either of these groups.

OOC: Was my fake ID for Captain Winrel Keep?
--- Merged from Double Post ---

The Imperials have been on Telos for about 4 months.

There was not a major event that brought them here, they just showed up one day.

The Empire conducts regular patrols of all sections of Citadel station, requiring every one to submit their identification and comply with whatever they are asked.

Because of the high roll you also learn that they have raided some homes in the area and have taken prisoners in some cases. The details have not been disclosed.

I would check out who the Empire has taken interest in. But that may just be a distraction. I think use of the Force users to find Tan Endac may be best. What can you all do to find him out of the crowd?

Inquisitor Tremayne
03-11-2009, 10:29 AM
OOC: Was my fake ID for Captain Winrel Keep?

That is correct.

workape
03-13-2009, 10:58 AM
Rubbing his chin thoughtfully, Anton looks at Ellismate.

"What it boils down to here really is, what are the consequences for you all if you don't complete this mission?"

orbit8
03-15-2009, 10:54 PM
"How things boil down depends on what you boil!"

Looking at the Force Users

"Please start Using the Force and find out if you can get a "vibe" on that Tan Endac!"

Cy the Wander
03-16-2009, 08:25 PM
Or says "I'm afraid I have never met this Tan Endac, so I cannot use the Force to seek him. I can check to see if other Force users are in the area though, hold on for a moment . . . "

Use the Force to detect other Force Users
--- Merged from Double Post ---
Okay, lets try that again:
Use the Force to detect other Force Users
--- Merged from Double Post ---
Third time's a charm:

Use the Force check

Inquisitor Tremayne
03-18-2009, 10:21 AM
Or says "I'm afraid I have never met this Tan Endac, so I cannot use the Force to seek him. I can check to see if other Force users are in the area though, hold on for a moment . . . "

You do not detect any other Force Users except Shoa and Anton.

knightserpent
03-18-2009, 11:55 AM
"I'll see you guys in a bit. I'm going to go visit our man."

-Todrin gets up and walks out of the cantina and boards a tram to take him into the city. Once he's arrived at Endac's building he disembarks and walks in to reception. Smiling sweetly, he asks-

"Would you please let Mr. Endac know that a Mr. Faleur is here to see him? Thank you."

orbit8
03-18-2009, 09:58 PM
OOC: I am not sure if Todrin can just get up and walk out without a response from party members.

Elismate glances at the Jedi in the group waiting to see their response.

Then looking at the others I say, "There was a message on the Holonet about the Stormtroopers looking for people who are openly voicing opposition to the Empire. It is possible there is some rebel activity here."

biffer75
03-19-2009, 02:32 PM
Stee Jans says " Maybe we should look into that Elismate."
It is possible there is some rebel activity here. "See if there are any others here that may need our help and in turn they may be able to help us out." Stee adds. " I would hate to rush into the Exchange and get ourselves in a predicament."

workape
03-20-2009, 08:56 AM
"That is a good idea," Anton says, "And it would go far to furthering the goal we have of spreading the Rebellion and bringing the groups closer. Although, finding them could be an issue. Anyone have any ideas?"

Inquisitor Tremayne
03-21-2009, 11:10 AM
"I'll see you guys in a bit. I'm going to go visit our man."

-Todrin gets up and walks out of the cantina and boards a tram to take him into the city. Once he's arrived at Endac's building he disembarks and walks in to reception. Smiling sweetly, he asks-

"Would you please let Mr. Endac know that a Mr. Faleur is here to see him? Thank you."

Todrin arrives at the Exchange offices and is greeted by the reception protocol droid there. The droid types something behind the desk and says, "Sorry sir, I do not see that you have a scheduled appointment with Mr. Endac. Would you like to schedule one?"

knightserpent
03-22-2009, 07:43 AM
-Todrin taps his fingertips on the desk while he thinks, just to make the droid wait- "I would be happy to set up an appointment. However, I'm sure that if you let my old friend know that Todrin is here, he'd like to see me as soon as possible." -He looks around the waiting area for a moment- "I'd be more than happy to wait and see if that's the case. Would you please let him know that I'm here at least?"

Inquisitor Tremayne
03-22-2009, 11:39 AM
-Todrin taps his fingertips on the desk while he thinks, just to make the droid wait- "I would be happy to set up an appointment. However, I'm sure that if you let my old friend know that Todrin is here, he'd like to see me as soon as possible." -He looks around the waiting area for a moment- "I'd be more than happy to wait and see if that's the case. Would you please let him know that I'm here at least?"

Expressionless, the droid responds, "I'm sorry sir, Mr. Endac is in a meeting and he doesn't see anyone unless they have an appointment. I will let him know that you were here however. Now he has an opening next week, 7 days from now, at four o'clock galactic standard time, would that work for you sir?"

knightserpent
03-22-2009, 01:42 PM
"If that's all that can be done, then that's all that can be done. I do hope I can persuade the captain to stay on planet for that long... I do hope that you will tell him that I stopped by when he gets out of his meeting. Old chums and all that, he might decide for a sooner visit."

Inquisitor Tremayne
03-22-2009, 02:38 PM
"If that's all that can be done, then that's all that can be done. I do hope I can persuade the captain to stay on planet for that long... I do hope that you will tell him that I stopped by when he gets out of his meeting. Old chums and all that, he might decide for a sooner visit."

"Very well sir, I will do so. Is there anything else I can help you with?"

knightserpent
03-23-2009, 09:19 AM
-Todrin smiles at the droid again- Not at this time. Please have a wonderful day. -He turns and walks out of the lobby and heads back to the cantina.-

Cy the Wander
03-23-2009, 07:34 PM
"Well, lets see if I can find some information on other rebels." Or beckons his communication droid to him and leaves the ship.
He walks around until he finds an something like a directory that can tell him where he can find a library. He goes to the library and researches what government bodies might be in charge of tracking anti Empire activity.

Occ: what sort of rolls would you like me to make Jason?

orbit8
03-24-2009, 12:09 AM
OOC: Please remember to invite the party along or roleplay telling us you would like to go alone. The party is now in three groups!

Inquisitor Tremayne
03-24-2009, 07:17 AM
"Well, lets see if I can find some information on other rebels." Or beckons his communication droid to him and leaves the ship.
He walks around until he finds an something like a directory that can tell him where he can find a library. He goes to the library and researches what government bodies might be in charge of tracking anti Empire activity.

Occ: what sort of rolls would you like me to make Jason?

Ooc First of all, no one is on the ship, the Mynock. Everyone except for Todrin (and now Or) are in a cantina in the starport.


Or: We'll say you are doing all of this shortly after Todrin leaves the cantina. All of which you are able to do, go back to the Mynock, get your droid, find a library, and research. No roll is necessary because no matter what you roll you aren't going to get any information. However, you do know that Elismate's mission to Coruscant dealt with an organization, The Coalition for Progress, that was basically an information bank of sorts and did have information on dissenters in the Empire. But nothing specific was ever gleaned from that information.

After your research you return to the cantina and arrive at the same time as Todrin.

Everyone is back together in a small cantina in the starport.

knightserpent
03-24-2009, 08:34 AM
-Todrin orders a drink and sits back down with the rest of the group- Well, Tan is currently in a meeting, so he wasn't able to talk to me. I do have an appointment to visit with him in a week at four. -leans back in his seat and takes a draw from his beverage-

Cy the Wander
03-24-2009, 08:08 PM
Or returns to the group and explains that he had hoped to find a government database that could help find us some friends but that he didn't have any luck. We need a contact with the underground scene. Let's get to a seedy area and find some mischief.
--- Merged from Double Post ---
Also, Or asks Elismate if he knows if the The Coalition for Progress has an office here.

workape
03-25-2009, 03:44 PM
"He is so busy that he only has meetings a week from now? Wow."

knightserpent
03-25-2009, 05:51 PM
-Todrin nods- "Yes. It seems that way. Or the reception droid was just blowing smoke up my ass. In either case, I'd asked it to tell Tan that I'm available before hand. And I did get a meeting lined up."

Inquisitor Tremayne
03-29-2009, 12:41 PM
The party leaves the cantina in the starport to return to the Mynock so that they may check what is going on the Holonet News.

Watching the news reports for 2 hours there are no reports on the Coalition for Progress.

Elismate Intelligence check
--- Merged from Double Post ---
Elismate remembers that The Coalition for Progress is more or less a secret entity that is a branch of COMPNOR (Commission for the Preservation of the New Order) that is an information gathering organization that analyizes data, files it, or passes it on to the ISB (Imperial Security Bureau). A mission of the CfP is to collect data and analyze it to root out dissenters. Elismate can also attest to the difficulties of trying to access the CfP's files and could venture a guess that it would near impossible to do so from a remote location.

biffer75
03-30-2009, 08:50 PM
Stee Jans says. " Do we wait around for this appointment and see what happens or should we try and gain some information from the seedier parts of the spaceport?".

Stee make a use computer check using the mynocks computer, searching for a few cantina's that might suit his needs.
Use computer check plus mynock bonus.

orbit8
04-02-2009, 08:07 PM
Elismate says, "Based on my mission on Coruscant to get information about the Coalition for Progress, this all passes for normal operations for Compnor."

"How about we Mind Trick some employees to get us some real information? Since we have three Jedi, let's get three classes of employees to snoop for us?"

Looks at the Jedi.

workape
04-03-2009, 09:58 AM
"Unfortunately Elismate, it is quite a bit more complicated than that. And I don't have the training to perform such a feat. Even then such an act would be an abuse of the gifts we have."

Pausing to think for a moment, Anton looks around the room.

"Perhaps we should attempt to make contact with those that have a problem with an occupying army. You have some experience with this, right Elismate?"

Inquisitor Tremayne
04-03-2009, 09:20 PM
Stee Jans says. " Do we wait around for this appointment and see what happens or should we try and gain some information from the seedier parts of the spaceport?".

Stee make a use computer check using the mynocks computer, searching for a few cantina's that might suit his needs.
Use computer check plus mynock bonus.

There aren't going to be seedy bars listed in a computer database, you know it's not going to say Jeks Cantina "We're Shady!". But you can find information on areas on Citadel Station (where you guys currently are) that have the highest crime rates or are considered "bad" neighborhoods. Which you do find. Its about an hours tram ride from the starport.

Inquisitor Tremayne
02-14-2010, 06:16 PM
:boom: