PDA

View Full Version : AD&D Dungeon Master seeks A player

Excior
02-15-2009, 12:36 PM
I need a magic user for my Castle Greyhawk Game let me know if you want to play.

Elbryon
02-20-2009, 02:20 PM
Excior I will read through the previous posts to get caught up but if you are still looking I would be interested in playing a mage. I think the last time I played one was 2nd Edition RL. I'll keep checking as well so if you have someone in mind already then good luck.

Excior
02-20-2009, 03:00 PM
Excior I will read through the previous posts to get caught up but if you are still looking I would be interested in playing a mage. I think the last time I played one was 2nd Edition RL. I'll keep checking as well so if you have someone in mind already then good luck.

No your it, man roll up a PC. ALso I have had a drop out so if you know anybody that likes to play a dwarf fighter send him my way.
--- Merged from Double Post ---
Now I need a replacement Player to take over a Dwarf Fighter, he has not been devloped yet so you can add your own flavor to it if you whish. Check out the Castle Greyhawk board and see if you might like playing him.

Fersboo
02-23-2009, 03:57 PM
I love Greyhawk. I have the base 3.0 edition books and the 3.0 Greyhawk book. I've never played by post or chat. I on the east coast and I'm a regular 9 to 5 type. But I'd love to try my hand as a dwarven fighter if you still need one.