PDA

View Full Version : links to the member pages? what happened?

nijineko
02-13-2009, 12:52 AM
i'm very glad to see the traffic and usage the blogs are now getting. but i'm wondering what happened to the member pages? i can't seem to find a link anywhere on the site!! i looked through all the menus and through the user cp, but nothing. no link anywhere i looked. the only ways i could find of accessing the member page was to do a google site search for keyword(s) i know are on those pages, or to follow the link in my sig to my character journal.

is this portion of the site going to be depreciated? or will it be brought up to speed with the rest of the recent features? i note that quite a few members are using the blogs now for campaign tracking, so i guess that is good enough. if the old member pages are no longer needed, could the data be merged into that persons blog as new entries, perhaps?

thanks!

Farcaster
02-13-2009, 12:54 AM
The old "userpages" will be dropped from the site entirely. Whether they can be merged or not is something I will have to look into.

nijineko
02-13-2009, 12:03 PM
it would be appreciated. just in case, i have started transferring the info on mine over to the blog myself, so don't go out of your way, unless there are others who still want that old info. =D