PDA

View Full Version : Bsg

eltomate
02-09-2009, 10:56 AM
Does anyone, by the way, watch Battlestar Galatica? if so, how 'bout that last episode Friday? DAAAAAMMMMMNNNN!!!

Any thoughts on the series so far? And is anyone pissed off about who the final cylon ended up being? I am in fear that this will ruin the awesomeness of the series so far. Opinions?

-Jaime ;)

Bearfoot_Adam
02-09-2009, 01:46 PM
Please take this down as it contains spoilers and some of us haven't had a chance to see this season yet.

Valdar
02-09-2009, 04:32 PM
I agree, the series is the awesome-

spoiler'd:

I was very surprised about the reveal of the twelfth cylon, and didn't believe it until I watched next ep's trailer.

That leaves the mystery of what's going on with Starbuck (she's got to be at least a clone), as well as how Earth was populated by Cylons 2000 years ago when even the mechanical Cylons are only 50 years old- this will hopefully be explained by either the conclusion of Galactica, or on the Caprica prequel series...

nijineko
02-09-2009, 05:22 PM
you can use hide blocks. like this:

i'm hiding, nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah. ^^

simply type hide and /hide inside your [] and you're good to go.

eltomate
02-10-2009, 07:47 AM
Um, sorry but these lines are actually a part of their trailer. I think outside of the using every this and that... everything I wrote is something shown on the trailer for the episode. But, I'll be nice and edit it anyway. Give your opinions if you want anyhow. I just thought Rosln's line was amazing and intense.

Valdar
02-10-2009, 11:43 AM
you can use hide blocks. like this:

i'm hiding, nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah. ^^

simply type hide and /hide inside your [] and your good to go.

Awesome- thanks!

Edited.