PDA

View Full Version : Holonet news broadcast

Inquisitor Tremayne
02-09-2009, 09:41 AM
An idea I have is whenever you guys visit a new planet, I will post a holonet news update. Just a bit of fluff to try and let you guys know what is being broadcast on the holonet when you get in town.

Keep in mind that it is run by the Empire, so its a bit biased.

I may also do a local news feed, granted you are on a technologically advanced world.

Inquisitor Tremayne
02-14-2009, 11:09 AM
Holonet News Broadcasts

5 standard days ago...

...fighting continues along the Rimma Trade Route as the glorious Empire wrenches more star systems from rogue Moff control. The fighting was heaviest on Thyferra where the once promising Imperial Admiral, Wilhuff Tarkin, attacked Imperial troops trying to capture the bacta producing planet for his own selfish gains. An interruption in bacta production would be devastating to the galaxy, fortunately the Empire was able to drive Tarkin's forces out of the system.

In other news...

Telos Local News

Moff Sotch would like to advise the citizens of Telos to work with their local Imperial office in helping to root out dissidents and those individuals who openly criticize the Empire. Should you know of anyone who meets that description please contact the nearest Imperial security station immediately, various rewards will be given should any information lead to the arrest of said individuals. In the meantime be on the look out for Imperial patrols, Moff Sotch would also like to advise Telosians to aid an patrols in their area as best they can by remaining calm and be forthcoming with information.

Weather today...

orbit8
03-26-2009, 10:47 PM
What does the Holonet have to say about The Coalition for Progress?