PDA

View Full Version : Halikar

eltomate
01-28-2009, 01:05 AM
"Golden Port is just a small district of a duchy named Lakeland. Lakeland belongs to the powerful Kingdom of the Northern Realm. The Northern Realm… just one of various regions of a hard world named Halikar. Do you brave the adventures to be found, collect the riches to be made, deliver the sins to be cleansed, or score the mark of legend with steel & magic beneath your name?

"If you do then seek me out, the Storyteller, for I have a tale to tell."

----

My name is Jaime and I am looking for 4–5 players interested in a role-playing game using the new Dungeons & Dragons Fourth Edition rule system. I am aiming for this to be a long, epic campaign. Therefore, it is not just a game, but an opportunity to establish good friendships over a good story, good food, and good times.

TIMES: Saturday evenings between 6 and 10 (or later if people are fine with it—I’ve got no curfew).

FREQUENCY: Depends upon the group’s availability. Ideally weekly games, but I acknowledge that at times it may well be bi-weekly, if not tri-weekly (occasionally).

PEOPLE: From newbie to master role-player, guys and gals, all welcome.

AGES: Preferably 20+ (I am 32 going on 12 J).

STYLE: Role-playing mixed with action (this is not a hack n’ slash/power-leveling game).

For questions/interest, please contact me [Jaime] at halikar@live.com or you can look up my profile, Eltomate, and send me a message there. At my profile, if you read, you'll get a good feel for me and check out some pictures in my albums. So far I have two possible candidates (both members of this website community), but I need more. Anyway, I hope to hear from you soon.

-----TEASER-----
"Oh no… friend, life is all but quiet in Golden Port. The music, the brawls…, the aces sheathed beneath a sleeve. You’d step outside your shack to walk inside a world of cheap wine and saloons replete with lust, or danger; no way to dodge a deadly grin, nor the taste of fear for coming up short two coins too few at a game of chance against a one-eyed big shot walled by men from the Iron Claw. Gods, quite the contrary. Shall we say that if ever you experienced a quiet moment, then you are no longer in Golden Port, but rather miles away, adrift out from the shores of The Tail. Oh yes, you’d be floating along the tormented waters of the Great Sea like debris from a sunken ship, for you… friend, You’d be quietly dead—a blade stuck to your back before you ever felt it there. Cheers."