PDA

View Full Version : New Campaigns Starting up at Local College

doink1212
01-24-2009, 09:11 AM
Eastern Connecticut State University's Role Playing Guild is starting up campaigns almost everyday of the week. Looking for DM's and Players. The school has purchased 3.5 and 4.0 Dungeons and Dragons books for us, and we have a decent collection, to add to member's personal collections.

Repeat DMs and Players, we want you. If you are interested please PM me or AIM: askRPG.

Consistency of attendance is more important than experience. Multiple days available, groups not yet formed.

spotlight
01-24-2009, 11:40 AM
Yer kiddn' me. Th' college is buyin' game books? WELL, I neva', th' very ide-a! So, when they gonna get HeroGames, and GURPS, an' sech? I mean, reely, how nar'a minded ov'em, only buyin' D-an-D, fo' goodness saik?

doink1212
01-24-2009, 12:26 PM
Yer kiddn' me. Th' college is buyin' game books? WELL, I neva', th' very ide-a! So, when they gonna get HeroGames, and GURPS, an' sech? I mean, reely, how nar'a minded ov'em, only buyin' D-an-D, fo' goodness saik?

We have started with D&D because it is the staple of the gaming world, and thing that everybody knows who doesnt play, we also have collected a bunch of Roleplaying board games as well.

Also, currently we only have DMs for D&D, and a few variations thereof, though many people have played other systems no one feels up to the challenge of running a game, yet, given class loads and such

spotlight
01-24-2009, 01:10 PM
Natrually. I knew there was a reason behind it, I was just being a bit snotty, is all. Good luck to yall's venture and adventures.

Don't be afraid to post some of the happenings on the site. I would even be up to a play-by-post game if some one wants to try it. And there are a few who'd love an on-line type as well. Keep us posted!

godemperor
04-29-2009, 11:06 AM
Is this only open to those who attend the college?

doink1212
04-30-2009, 03:18 PM
This is open to anyone who wants to attend. We are getting close to wrapping up the semester, at which point I will have a summer campaign in Storrs, CT. However Fall semester will have many opportunities for DMs and players alike.