PDA

View Full Version : Scarred Lands

RMajere
01-22-2009, 11:33 PM
Am starting a game set in the Scarred Lands, a setting by S&S studios. The material is written for 3.0 but we'll be adapting it for 3.5 DnD, and deal with edition situations as they arise.

Current group is a Human Paladin, Human Rogue, Human Wizard (Necromancer) [from a city of good/neutral necromancers specific to the setting], and a Half Elf Cleric

Group starts out at level 1, am looking for 1-2 more players who can mesh with the group, are ok with weekly/bi-weekly gaming sessions, and can handle 50% role playing and 50% combat/dungeon stuff.

Also to note, Scarred Lands is a low magic setting, so there will be a scant amount of magic items, and the list of books from which things can be taken is fairly slim, though I have all of them in some form or another.

If you're interested, please reply to this message, as I'll be checking it daily/every other day until we start, or please feel free to email me at:

angelmuffins@gmail.com

Thanks!

RMajere
02-01-2009, 11:36 AM
Still looking for players at this time. Campaign will begin in the middle of February. Thanks!

RMajere
02-10-2009, 03:20 PM
Campaign will be starting in approx. two weeks, and I'm still looking for 1-2 players.

Please contact me at the email address in the first post if interested.

RMajere
02-22-2009, 10:35 AM
The openings for this game have been filled. Thanks for your interest and happy gaming! :biggrin: