PDA

View Full Version : Looking for GM for 3.5 or 4ed D&D

reality69trip
01-19-2009, 04:29 PM
Hi- I'm posting for a group of 4 players in the great toledo ohio area. We were setup to play a 3.5 D&D campaign, but our GM decided to just drop off the face of the planet. So we're looking for a new GM. We're willing to play 4ed, but would much prefer 3.5 as that's what books we have. The players are fairly experienced, all over 21, and are looking for mature but fun game about 50% rp and 50% combat. I don't think we'd have a problem with one more player joining the group, but anything more than that is probably too many people.

Linda

jasonj
02-03-2009, 04:41 PM
What night does your group meet . I have a gaming group that meets on tuesdays but need a bigger fix . I have all the 3.5 books and have been dming for about 15 years . Let me know , thanks

Jason

cubsn2007@yahoo.com

reality69trip
02-04-2009, 10:26 AM
We're meeting thursday nights at 8pm-midnight or so, in the UT area. One of the people is DMing temporarily, so we'd be happy to have another player. We've essentially just finished making our characters, which are 7th level gesalt. I'm playing a Druid/Monk, there's a cleric/paladin, and a wizard/archivist in the party so far.

If you're asking to DM, that's even better. If you'd like to join, email me at reality69trip@yahoo.com and I'll contact everyone else to ask permission. Thanks.

Linda