PDA

View Full Version : Heroes Rising (working title)

MJDomask
01-18-2009, 11:50 PM
I'm looking to start a regular game in Chicagoland. Campaign details are in the early stage of development; I prefer to talk with players to figure out their wants before just launching into full campaign mode. This helps avoid issues where the GM runs a "good guys" game for a group that really wants to be darksiders, etc.

The setting will be either Dark Times (spanning two decades and culminating with the creation of the Rebellion) or between NJO and Legacy (starting with the death of Grand Master Skywalker and seeing how that affects the galaxy).

If interested, please contact me via this thread, PM, or send email to mjdomask@gmail.com.

Although the posting indicates the near north side, I'm a mobile GM and willing to travel to a suitable location for all players. Location is one issue I still need to resolve before the campaign starts.

Jallorn
04-10-2010, 11:54 AM
I might be up for this. I'd vote for the Dark Times, but I do want to say that I've always liked the idea that the campaign doesn't have to follow established canon, and that the players can change the course of history.