PDA

View Full Version : 4th Edition DND - A new beginning.

mitchholmstrom
01-12-2009, 01:26 PM
Interested in a new dark sun campaign that takes place every week on friday meeting from 2-8/10pm?

Its located around the 91/55 freeway.

Ill give you more information if those times/location works for you. lemme know ASAP
Email me @ mitch.holmstrom@gmail.com, call me @ 714-271-2102, or just respond here.

Thanks!

-Mitch

hhulbert
01-19-2009, 12:01 AM
I would be very interested.

Harold

mitchholmstrom
01-19-2009, 10:30 PM
how close are you to the 91/55?

hhulbert
01-20-2009, 10:24 AM
I live in fullerton - so i am quite close.

hhulbert@gmail.com

mitchholmstrom
01-21-2009, 07:51 PM
Would you be interested in joining a campaign thats in lake forest? im doing that now and its a no more than 30 min drive. Its on wed/sat 1pm

hhulbert
01-22-2009, 11:51 PM
Who is running the game? And i can't do wednesdays i work a regular job Monday-Friday

mitchholmstrom
01-23-2009, 03:17 AM
I know a the GM who is running it, what time do you get off work during the week?

Heidel
02-05-2009, 03:36 AM
hey there mitch, I'm interested in joining either of the games you mentioned in this thread. The Lake Forest one sounds fantastic, I live right by there in RSM. Could I get some more information about them?

mitchholmstrom
02-05-2009, 04:35 AM
I PMed you and emailed you.

mitchholmstrom
03-17-2009, 04:54 AM
Still looking for players, have a solid 2 right now plus a DM.

Maelich
04-06-2009, 07:27 PM
I'll be moving back to Corona in the summer after June 15th. During the School Year I will be at UCSD, so I am not sure if i can continue past the summer. I am interested in a once a week game. Preferably in the evening, so perhaps this isn't a match, but I figured I would post anyway.
Thanks
Maelich

mitchholmstrom
04-07-2009, 03:06 AM
Yep, keep me posted.

Alke
06-29-2009, 01:49 PM
Not sure if you're still looking for players for either game, but my wife and I are interested in both games. We live right on the border of Mission Viejo and Lake Forest but are willing to drive to the 91/55 area. Send me a PM or e-mail @ alpham1pfg@hotmail.com if you guys have 2 spots available. Thanks!

Steve S
06-30-2009, 02:20 AM
Hey guys. I'm a new player to DnD hailing from RSM, CA (Just south of mission viejo). I'd be interest in joining either game. I'm twenty years old and in college, so my schedule varies during the weekdays (mon-thur). Right now my schedual is open, which may change in the future depending on work and classes. Let me know a place and time and what sort of character you are looking to add to your campaign and we can work something out. Feel free to email me or hit me up on messanger (I'm usually on AIM, not so much the others).

Peeaceful_Dizzy
10-06-2009, 04:04 PM
hi y'all...so where exactly is this game being held now? Please let me know because I am very interested...driving that far once a week wont hurt my gas money that much I would think...Its been a LONG while since I played ADnD and would love to start again..I live in Walnut...go to Mount San Antonio College currently and have free time on the weekends..and fridays..I love to hear from you all... my email is southcalg@gmail.com name is Bernard...thanks for your time!

Maelich
04-17-2010, 01:58 AM
Hey, I posted once before about a year ago. The summer got away from me and I moved away from then back to Corona.
I would be into getting some gaming in the evenings on Friday or Maybe Thursday if there's a game on those days.
Let me know if there is anything going on these days.
Michael

This is basically just a tester to see who would be interested in an orange county game off the 91/55.

It seems like all of the 4E games are off in the middle of no where either in LA or in riverside.

If anyone locally would be interested in starting up a game, im a novice GM looking for people willing to play a slow paced campaign perfect for noobies and pros alike.

Email me @ mitch.holmstrom@gmail.com, call me @ 714-271-2102, or just respond here.

Thanks!

-Mitch

mitchholmstrom
04-17-2010, 09:22 AM
This game has yet to even begin. All new inquires please email me or post here. I'm looking to get a solid group together before summer. I'm still at 2 solid players only ATM.

Please, if you're interested follow up and lets get us playing.

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

Still only at 2 solid players. This doesnt include previous poster Maelich, ive PM and emailed you.

khasmo
05-25-2010, 06:04 PM
I might be interested in a weekly game of 4th. What days/times would you be playing?

mitchholmstrom
05-26-2010, 02:56 AM
Right now we're planning to do every friday starting in about 2-3 weeks. Its going to be from around 230-whenever. Everyone is just finishing up school right now.

Maelich
05-26-2010, 06:46 PM
Right now we're planning to do every friday starting in about 2-3 weeks. Its going to be from around 230-whenever. Everyone is just finishing up school right now.
woot...looking forward to it.

mitchholmstrom
08-14-2010, 06:53 AM
This game is still alive. Maelich plays with us now but we're still looking for 2 more players.

mitchholmstrom
03-17-2011, 03:27 AM
This game has undergone serious membership issues recently. For all those still interested in a 4th ed DarkSun campaign in the OC area please RESPOND!!! I'm looking for 3 players (novice or advanced its all good). If you have more questions email me.

Mitch.holmstrom@gmail.com

Maelich
03-23-2011, 12:41 AM
jeez mitch, way to make it seem like a big deal...we had a key member move and so the so-so member who came to hang out with him isn't there anymore either. We currently still Have three players. We are flexible on the day of the week we can meet. So all of those who couldnt make a game during the work-week should feel free to pm either myself or mitch. Perhaps mitch is better, but I wouldn't have any problem in talking with someone that is interested. Mitch is a good dm and the other player and myself both love to play the game and have taken the chances we were given in the past to dm some sessions while mitch made characters to play a bit rather than always lurking behind the DM screen. We are pretty well set of continuing Dark Sun dnd as our campaign setting. The setting is awesome and the core of the group we have is great. We are fine taking any player who is interested in playing, particularly those are good with long weekly sessions with some breaks thrown in for food, rest, and refreshment. Also, if you are catching me in the middle of finals at school you are likely to get good food, baked goods, or mulled wine as I spend time in the kitchen when I'm stressed haha.
I've played every edition of the game and so far 4e darksun is one of my favroites. If they can manage a 4e planescape then I would be torn. Our group has a large selection of models that I have been amassing for the game. Players who stick around for a while could reasonably expect (especially with the summer coming up) to have a scatch-built/painted model of their mini.