PDA

View Full Version : TX, Houston D&D 3.5 "The Heroes of Icelgrav"

Rabid Werechipmunk
01-08-2009, 01:33 AM
I'm look for a player or two to join the campaign I recently started.

The game is set in a Homebrew world of my own creation. I'm looking for mature players with good hygine. Most of the members of the group are in our late twenties, with one older player. We have players are different levels of expertise with the 3.5 rules. So, if you are a little new, we don't mind. We'll usually meet on Saturdays, though the occassional Sunday might work. We try to meet twice a month, and this would be more likely with a couple of other players.

Anyways, without further ado, here is a brief description of the campaign:

Stories passed down from the elders tell a tale of woe and triumph in the recent past. It was just over a couple of decades that the community of Icelgrav had become established. Before this time the ancestors wandered the wilderness, and still before that exodus, they were slaves to tyranical Frost Giants. Stories told by the elder's speak of long lost and almost forgotten homelands where there is seasons, safety, and warmth. These are the stories that keep this community alive, as they strive to find a passage to these lands that their ancestors were taken from.

Thanks, and I hope to hear from some of you out there.