PDA

View Full Version : The Orc Lands

fmitchell
01-01-2009, 05:51 PM
I'm starting a BRP campaign, with two almost certain players and one maybe. I'd like to get up to five or six.

In brief, players will be orcs of a semi-civilized tribe, trying to hold their lands against their more barbaric cousins, human settlers/invaders from over the sea, and more shadowy threats. In this world, orcs are the survivors of an older civilization that tore itself apart; the ruins of their cities lay in the Wastelands, where no sane orc dwells. Magic consists mainly of rituals to invoke the spirits; it's more of a strategic than tactical force. (It's a system cobbled together from other sources; I'm working on details.)

Game location is negotiable, depending on the concentration of players.

Interested parties should contact me; I'll send you a link to a Players' Pack I've put together. When we reach quota or the middle of January, whichever comes first, I'll hold a pre-game meeting at some nearby coffeehouse or restaurant. There we can get to know each other, and answer questions.

Rochin
01-01-2009, 06:05 PM
Looking forward to it, love the new players pack. That face is awesome!!

Chris.

fmitchell
01-13-2009, 12:47 AM
UPDATE: The game starts Sunday (Jan 18) 2:00 pm at the address above. We're still looking for a couple of players, so send me a PM if you're interested.

fmitchell
01-25-2009, 06:05 PM
SECOND UPDATE: Due to scheduling conflicts, the game probably won't start until Feb 15. I'm still looking for players.

Chris House
01-27-2009, 11:40 AM
I might be interested - I don't know the whole orc thing, I have a prejudice I do admit ever sense A bad encounter with some Orcs when I was a kid-LOL

NUMBER 214-501-3952

fmitchell
03-01-2009, 09:04 AM
We're still looking for players. A few people who expressed interest have cancelled on us, and it's not too late to introduce new characters.

If you're interested, please send me a PM.