PDA

View Full Version : The Rise of Haddrann

InvestFDC
12-30-2008, 05:29 PM
"Who or what is Haddrann? It's a word from an ancient Dwarven dialect that refers to someone or something of great power. Whatever it is, the prophecies have begun to fall into place and this nearly forgotten warning is feared to soon need addressed."

This is a long term campaign with characters who will be heroes true to form, starting with a generous character attribute creation scheme. This will be an aggressive and raw campaign that will test experienced players and will also contain a rich environment of NPC's and side stories.

A dwarf fighter and a cleric will get a lot of enjoyment out of this campaign as will characters using Incarnum. The BOED is encouraged but you must abide by the strictures. Players will start at 1st level and little background will be necessary(unless you wish to provide it).

Bratman
12-28-2010, 01:03 PM
Hi! Are you still looking for players? email me at bratman999@aol.com. I live near La Sierra high school in Rvsd. I'm 42 getting back into gaming. I'll be happy to answer any questions you have.

Thanks,
Brian