PDA

View Full Version : Not sure if this goes here...

sleipner
12-27-2008, 05:49 PM
Hey, I need some help. There's a shop in Wenatchee that holds weekly D&D games (every wednesday), and I have been wanting to join for a long time. However, no one has left the group, and they're still playing together, so there is not enough room for another player. Other people have been interested in joining as well, and the DM/shopowner has decided that, were enough people to sign a petition, he would start another night with a group consisting of these people and myself. However, I have no idea how to write up a petition, so as to have something for people to sign. Can someone write one up that I can print, or just post one here? Help would be very much appreciated!

akela122301
12-27-2008, 06:33 PM
Try something like this:

This is a petition, concerning the startup of another gaming group on a different night. If you approve of this group being started, please sign below.
etc.

cplmac
12-27-2008, 07:33 PM
I wouldn't ask if the signers of the petition approve of another group being started, but rather tell them to sign the petition if they would like to be a member of the new group.

Etarnon
12-27-2008, 10:14 PM
ditto.

We the undersigned would actively participate in a 3.5 (Or whatever eidtion) game to be run here on X day of the week.

Respectfully:

-------------------------

Like that

Or you offer to run it and put up an ad.

sleipner
12-28-2008, 05:41 AM
Thank you all very much. I intend to get these people (all of which go to my high school, incidentally) to sign my petition. Again, thanks for the help.