PDA

View Full Version : Undead Greyhawk

Exmainer
12-27-2008, 05:22 PM
Greetings, all. I'm looking to restart an existing campaign, based VERY loosely around the Greyhawk setting. At least one of my past players will be in the group when sessions start again-- in late August/early September-- so we'll be picking up roughly where we left off, with characters around level four. I'll make it easy for new characters to be integrated into the game though, so no worries there.

A two-year-old boy will be present at all game sessions, so the rest of the group will have to agree to refrain from profanity or other inappropriate conduct. Since the toddler's bedtime needs to be consistent, players will also be asked to show up on time and be prepared to finish no later than 9 p.m., even if we're in the middle of an epic battle.

Once I have a better idea of my work schedule, who will be playing in the game, etc. I'll edit this post with the details on when and where we'll be playing. Past sessions have taken place in my apartment in Williston on Saturday evenings, but this is subject to change if a better location can be secured.

Ishcumbeebeeda
07-26-2009, 04:54 PM
This looks like a pretty old post... If any of it is still relavent my fiance and I would be interested. Please let me know.

Exmainer
07-29-2009, 06:21 PM
There have been a few changes to the format and structure of this campaign, but I did manage to get it running. Right now, the game is on hiatus because all of us had summer plans, but we have a group that's about level 4 now. Sometime in late August/early September, I'll probably be looking to restart it and will edit this post to reflect that once I know what I'm doing.

Thanks for your interest!

Ishcumbeebeeda
07-29-2009, 09:34 PM
That would be awesome!:laugh: (As far as I know... need to run it by my fiance because she's just as starved to RP as I am, and she's my only form of transportation.) I have to wrench myself away now before I bombard you with questions...:blah:

changingvamp
07-30-2009, 01:23 PM
That would be awesome!:laugh: (As far as I know... need to run it by my fiance because she's just as starved to RP as I am, and she's my only form of transportation.) I have to wrench myself away now before I bombard you with questions...:blah:

Ok, said fiance here. I would love to start gaming again! Saturdays work fine for me right now with only a few random exceptions (Aug 15 being the first), the one thing is with a two year old present, other gamers will need to remind me that I'm not there to play googly eyes and peek-a-boo (yes small children generally win out to gaming)

I've also got a ton and a half of questions, so when you know for sure if you're going to be starting this game please let us know.:fencing:yay battles and all the other happenings of good gaming!