PDA

View Full Version : Poem made of Rolling Rock Beer

Soft Serve
12-22-2008, 04:02 AM
I got really bored this morning and found my kinda cousin's dad's can of Rolling Rock beer hanging around, so I decided to take every single word from the beer can and convert it into poetry. I know this isn't really the site to be posting it, but I just wanted to see what people would say/think.

So here it is in quotes to stand out.

Honor the consumption of alcoholic beverages, of government additives. Tradition to cause health problems. Premium quality extra pale women from St. Louis. Please surgeon, drink alcoholic beverages during birth. According to the risks of the defects, your ability to rock this great brand from old Latrobe, we lined the glass tanks of beer for your enjoyment. May of 1939, brewing twelve premium contents, or recycle Latrobe copyright ounces. Fluid rock beer contains no preservatives. WARNING as a tribute to your good taste it comes from the general. This tender mountain springs to you. We quote the original pledge of 33. “Drive a rolling car and/or operate rolling machinery.”

I didn't just throw words together either I actually tried...lol I could prbably make a better one if I wasn't sitting here at 4:30 in the morning doing this. But yeah, state some opinions. :D

akela122301
12-22-2008, 04:13 AM
I got really bored this morning and found my kinda cousin's dad's can of Rolling Rock beer hanging around, so I decided to take every single word from the beer can and convert it into poetry. I know this isn't really the site to be posting it, but I just wanted to see what people would say/think.

So here it is in quotes to stand out.

I didn't just throw words together either I actually tried...lol I could prbably make a better one if I wasn't sitting here at 4:30 in the morning doing this. But yeah, state some opinions. :D

Wow, that is something else. Pretty funny.

Soft Serve
12-22-2008, 04:28 AM
Yeah I woke my cousin up to read it...lol

Chi
12-22-2008, 09:05 PM
Hehehe

cplmac
12-22-2008, 09:44 PM
Yeah I woke my cousin up to read it...lol

Ah ha. We were wondering what that sound was?

Soft Serve
12-22-2008, 10:00 PM
what's great is that I'm in Latrobe right now...The old brewery is within walking distance from my house.

Windrider687
12-22-2008, 11:28 PM
I certify that poem 100% Awesome.