PDA

View Full Version : Struggle agaisnt the Empire

russdm
12-16-2008, 10:24 PM
Post ROTJ-Luke Turns Sith, Kills Palps

So I have been thinking about running a campaign set after Return of the Jedi. I have Luke kill Vader and serve the emperor, then 3 years later he carves the emperor. So Luke becomes Darth Krayt, and gets an apprentice. The Empire doesn't have the second death star as it was blown up. The rebels had to go into hiding. Leia goes off to Dagobah to train with Yoda, who appeares as a force spirit. She also gets visits by Obi-wan. Han and Chewie are Mon Mothma's personal agents, having been promoted to generals. Lando is an admiral in the rebel fleet. He functions as Ackbar's second in command. The droids are owned in the following way: R2 was taken by Leia, and Han got owneship of 3PO. (poor han)

The galaxy is still in conflict. The rebels won at endor, but the imperial fleet left. The executor didn't die either. Jedi who survived order 66 are joining the Rebellion since they have been contacted by Yoda. He told them to help out.

The Empire is run by Luke AKA Darth Krayt from Coruscant. He has Mara Jade as his sith apprentice. Some of the Imperials loyal to Palps are dead, having choosen not to serve Luke. Thrawn is Luke's primary grand admiral and his opinions carry alot of weight. Mara performs Vader's old Job.

The Rebellion has taken control of a third of the galaxy. They have all of the old separatists helping them. The rebellion is strongest in the outer rim. The Rebellion is strong and very active. Its acquired a large number of recruits and a considerable number of Imperial defectors. Several high ranking Admirals joined the Alliance. The Rebellion is also declaring itself into a new Republic.

russdm
12-24-2008, 05:35 PM
I am putting a call out to see who is interested in playing. That way I know if I should start the game soon. I will be trying to figure out a day to start.

I would to get a head count of how many want to be involved.

Spinfist
01-09-2009, 12:34 AM
Russ I'm definitely interested. My only problem is, living in Bell Town with only a motorcycle as reliable transportation, my travel options are limited during the cold rainy months. I would be happy to host a group at my apartment's common room if there's enough players this side of the bridge, or trek out once a month provided the buses run effectively to you.

If you're interested, I've also fielded an invite.
http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8696

russdm
04-10-2009, 08:31 PM
I am putting out a call for interested players and I am trying to figure out a place to play at.

russdm
05-16-2009, 04:38 PM
I am putting out a call to see who is all interested in this. That will determine when I do the first session.

russdm
05-28-2009, 02:03 PM
I am going to try to have first session on June 12th. I will update these if there will be any change. It will start at 12pm to 2pm.

russdm
07-28-2009, 02:09 PM
I would like to get a head count on who wants to be a part of this game. That way i know how soon i should start it and if it will actually happen.

russdm
08-08-2009, 11:25 PM
I am putting up a general call for this game to find out who is interested in playing in this one. I want to know how many people i have before i start running it.

russdm
08-25-2009, 06:37 PM
I am doing a call for players so i know if i should continue to plan the campaign or just let it die. I am thinking of just letting it die.

russdm
08-31-2009, 05:37 PM
Having put out a call for this game, I have decided not to run it since no one has expressed an interest. I may start it up again depending on how much interest occurs.

Currently i will be discontinuing it.

russdm
09-30-2009, 06:20 PM
I am putting a call out to see who is interested. If there is enough interest, i may try running this this weekend.